Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 234
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 233
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 131
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 125
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Proudfoot announces a new leadership for our European, Middle East, Africa and Asian (EMEAA) Natural Resources practice
- Nationwide Boiler Makes Monetary Donation to Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area in Lieu of Postponed Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- Robinson expands its wet paint and powder coating capabilities
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on the SAP-Siemens Partnership
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Trade with Africa® Business Summit Advances U.S. trade with Africa
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Industry-Leading Case Manufacturer SKB Cases Hires Peter E. Schmitt Company
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
Developers of manufacturing equipment and test stands have demanding requirements for data acquisition systems. The data acquisition solutions must be accurate, reliable and flexible. The expected communication capabilities continue to grow with the available options provided by the Internet and cellular technology. Whether your equipment is stationary or mobile, today's users expect to have access to their data from the cloud or via the Internet. In addition, the configuration and analysis software must be easy to use but offer advanced features.
Plant engineers and machine manufacturers expect continuous access to the data from their devices from anywhere in the world. This means via the Internet. This data is important during the initial start-up phase, during a warranty period and for troubleshooting during anomalies.
Delphin Technology meets all these requirements with flexible IoT data logging solutions from their Expert Series data loggers and powerful Profisignal Software for analysis.
Precision Data Acquisition
The Delphin Expert Series is comprised of the Expert Logger (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/product/expert-logger-100/), Expert Vibro (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/product/expert-vibro-ev-16-data-acquisition-system/) and Expert Transient (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/product/expert-tr...). These devices allow for stand-alone data logging with fast sampling for any type of analog input sensor. Input types include voltage, current, thermocouple, RTD and even IEPE accelerometers and microphones.
More on eTradeWire News
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
For those applications which require simultaneous sampling on each input channel at dynamic sample rates, the Expert Transient and Expert Vibro provide a cost-effective solution. These units have local internal data storage to ensure contiguous data even when connections to the cloud fail. Local intelligence allows for signal processing and fault prediction as the data is recorded.
In all the Expert devices, monitoring critical parameters are handled in the hardware without reliance on the remote software.
Wide Range of Field-Level Communications
Frequently, today's machines and systems are built using many different sub-systems. The monitoring/recording device must interface to analog sensors as well as various Fieldbuses and consolidate all the data. The Delphin Expert Devices provide a single, centralized data collection solution with a common time stamp. With ProfiBus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profibus#targetTe...), MODbus RTU, TCP and CANbus, Delphin Expert devices can integrate with most popular installations.
Cloud Connections for Remote Access
An Expert Device can connect to the cloud or Internet to satisfy a wide range of applications. The Delphihn DataService software can be run on a cloud-based server or within the local network. The device can connect to the server via wired LAN, WiFi or cellular LTE modem. Data can be stored on a cloud-based database to allow for access by multiple users from any location with a connection.
More on eTradeWire News
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
For more information on Delphin Data Loggers (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/delphin/) or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS DataLoggers Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/need-more-informa...).
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- Savings Bank of Danbury to Fund Marian Anderson Mural Planned for Kennedy Park
- AAA Credit Screening Services Now Offers Learning Coach Background Checks
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- blumshapiro Foundation donates $24K to support New England food banks
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Plymouth Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Hillside Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- TVS Pet Parade Network Sets Wildside! Marathon for August
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- When can you switch or enroll in Medicare and Medicare Health Plans – Cary Nagdeman
- Gerrymandering A Threat To Democracy
- "Citizen/Alien" by H. C. Whittaker is published by Grosvenor House Publishing