Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 195
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 175
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- Wallwork at Advanced Engineering 2019: Stand M102 The Art of Sharing Knowledge
- LINDAL and DuPont celebrate 'smart' ADF award win
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- NHR Presents at the Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Novi, Michigan
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
- Peerless-AV® Partners With BIMsmith® to Provide Digital Models for Building Professionals
Developers of manufacturing equipment and test stands have demanding requirements for data acquisition systems. The data acquisition solutions must be accurate, reliable and flexible. The expected communication capabilities continue to grow with the available options provided by the Internet and cellular technology. Whether your equipment is stationary or mobile, today's users expect to have access to their data from the cloud or via the Internet. In addition, the configuration and analysis software must be easy to use but offer advanced features.
Plant engineers and machine manufacturers expect continuous access to the data from their devices from anywhere in the world. This means via the Internet. This data is important during the initial start-up phase, during a warranty period and for troubleshooting during anomalies.
Delphin Technology meets all these requirements with flexible IoT data logging solutions from their Expert Series data loggers and powerful Profisignal Software for analysis.
Precision Data Acquisition
The Delphin Expert Series is comprised of the Expert Logger (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/product/expert-logger-100/), Expert Vibro (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/product/expert-vibro-ev-16-data-acquisition-system/) and Expert Transient (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/product/expert-tr...). These devices allow for stand-alone data logging with fast sampling for any type of analog input sensor. Input types include voltage, current, thermocouple, RTD and even IEPE accelerometers and microphones.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
For those applications which require simultaneous sampling on each input channel at dynamic sample rates, the Expert Transient and Expert Vibro provide a cost-effective solution. These units have local internal data storage to ensure contiguous data even when connections to the cloud fail. Local intelligence allows for signal processing and fault prediction as the data is recorded.
In all the Expert devices, monitoring critical parameters are handled in the hardware without reliance on the remote software.
Wide Range of Field-Level Communications
Frequently, today's machines and systems are built using many different sub-systems. The monitoring/recording device must interface to analog sensors as well as various Fieldbuses and consolidate all the data. The Delphin Expert Devices provide a single, centralized data collection solution with a common time stamp. With ProfiBus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profibus#targetTe...), MODbus RTU, TCP and CANbus, Delphin Expert devices can integrate with most popular installations.
Cloud Connections for Remote Access
An Expert Device can connect to the cloud or Internet to satisfy a wide range of applications. The Delphihn DataService software can be run on a cloud-based server or within the local network. The device can connect to the server via wired LAN, WiFi or cellular LTE modem. Data can be stored on a cloud-based database to allow for access by multiple users from any location with a connection.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Tender Offer of Common Stock of General Electric Company Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
- International Day of Peace – Singing for Peace Flash mob
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
- VPI Introduces 4K 18Gbps Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable
- FOURMIDABLE Ranked as a Top Property Management Firm
For more information on Delphin Data Loggers (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/delphin/) or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS DataLoggers Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/need-more-informa...).
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
- PREMIERE: Modern Vices "All You Got" By: Rachel Zyzda
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Orscheln Joins Executive Team at American Medical Depot
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Towerdata Integrates Email Validation And Intelligence With Listrak Digital Marketing Platform
- Cadence Living and Ryan Companies Complete Acoya Mesa
- The First Minimalist GMT Dual Time Travel Watches Are Launching on Kickstarter