Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 217
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 209
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 180
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 130
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 123
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 109
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Lean on Me: The Brotherhood of Rock and Roll at Freedom Hall in Park Forest
- Total Escape has Successful Grand Opening and Puzzle Hunt as a Local Family Run Escape Room
- Michael Henderson's Bass Playing On Title Track Of Marvin Gaye's Soon To Be Released 1972 Album!
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- Singer/songwriter/producer Jerad Finck Signs Label Deal With Onerpm
- Loa's Promise Earns Best Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi Honor at Cinequest Film & Creativity Festival
- British Psycho Thriller 'THE UNSEEN' Acquired for US Release
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner
- Diane & The Deductibles To Open For The Legendary Missing Persons at Gallagher's Pub HB
After watching an introductory video created by cancer survivors who provide information on the campaign, participants will tell their story and add to the compilation. The goal is to engage over 1 million participants and create the world's longest compilation video ever. In doing so, InVidMe will donate 100% of the campaign proceeds to charities affiliated with cancer research to support cancer survivors and to help find a cure for cancer.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
InVidMe has also released a brand new feature called "Spotlights". The platform will be the first in the world to offer this unique compilation of top quality videos. "We've noticed that a lot of video platforms have content that is mediocre at best." Said CEO and Cofounder Randy Levan. "By adding spotlights to our platform, we will minimize mediocre content and only showcase the best of the best."
"As a cancer survivor I am honored to be a part of this campaign." Said member of the platform, Maria Owens. "My hope is that we break the record and put an end to cancer once and for all."
If you would like to help InVidMe create the record for the world's longest video compilation then download the free app for iPhone or Android to create your video and be included. Then you can pre-order the final video on InVidMe.com. 100% of the proceeds will go to charities to help find a cure for cancer. Visit https://InVidMe.com to download the free apps.
- Morven in May Garden Craft & Heirloom Plant Sale set for May 3-5
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Electro Funk Project Synthonic To Release New Single "Divergence" On Monday April 1st, 2019
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Teen Creates Kickstarter for Transgender Scouts
- Free Bereavement Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss - Longview
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone