Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 457
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 143
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Welcomes Attorney Jennifer E. Czarnowski
- Goldshine Management Consulting Announces Expert Witness Division
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Henderson Franklin Elects Kyle Dudek Stockholder
- Impeachment - Senator Leahy Presiding May Undercut Legitimacy
- Russo Becomes Firm's Managing Member
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Will Help You if Your Benefits Have Been Reduced
- A new research paper explores the various philosophical arguments against slavery
- San Diego Partner Steffi Gascón Hafen Named by Latino Leaders Magazine as Top Latino Lawyer of 2020
- Rusesabagina Trial Delayed, Lawyers Ask for Remedy for Violation of Rights
A prestigious line-up of practitioners will provide best practice around the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of human trafficking and modern slavery offences and the identification of victims.
The headline sponsor for the event is JTOL, partnering with the TellFinder Alliance, a global network of law enforcement, technology, research, and non-profit partners advancing technology to combat human trafficking.
Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery: a priority for all investigators
The Investigator is delighted to invite you to our two-day virtual conference to explore latest thinking around the investigation of Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery.
More on eTradeWire News
- Vicki Olson Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- The Ohio State University to Offer a Virtual Corrosion Short Course Spring 2021
- Jordan Chancey Earns Advanced Realtor Designation
- Private Placement Markets' – Steve Muehler to Open "Mule Hair Bail Bonds" in February
- NCDS Proves Its Resilience and Implements Roll-Out of Covid-19 Immunization Billing
Aimed at all investigators, our conference will provide a vital forum for debate and networking to help broaden and deepen your understanding of this complex and challenging area.
Every day across the world, people are falling victim to human trafficking and modern slavery, causing harm to individuals, destabilising communities, and fuelling serious and organised crime.
These offences are often difficult to detect and investigate as they are multi-faceted and complex, involving multiple suspects, victims and offenders from different countries and jurisdictions.
There is often a fine line between a person's status as a victim and an offender which can be complex and challenging for investigators, especially when child victims are involved.
Who Should Attend?
The event is aimed at operational investigators of al ranks and roles from forces, ROCUs, specialist teams as well as other law enforcement organisations who want to broaden their knowledge and understanding of this complex area and carry out effective investigations.
For full details visit: https://www.the-investigator.co.uk/modern-slavery
- MedAware Systems Launches Event Surveillance for Drug Eluting Stents
- Affordable, Accessible Dental Implants in Center Valley Available from Castle Dental
- 2016 Blue BMW 3 Series for Sale in Toronto!
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Returns For Second Year
- Sky Zone Bounces in Laveen, Arizona with Grand Opening Celebration
- Six Summit Gallery Presents 'Of Chaos & Beauty' Featuring Artists Vito Bonanno & Samantha Smith
- GeoComm Maps: Visualizing Public Safety Location Intelligence®
- Pulte Homes Unveils Winslow at Brookstone in Acworth GA
- Winners Announced for 2021 International Juried Exhibition at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Built From Memories - Epic Soundtrack Music Remixed And Repurposed - For Review
- New Episode, "Native America," in the "Musical Ancestries"™ Series for Children
- New Yorker Electronics to distribute new Vishay Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Introducing the 2021 First Flight Society Board of Directors
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Hit City Digital Records and Supreme Music 2000 Release "Can We Funk Again" by Crystal Band
- Stephen Winston Releases His New Single "One True Story" From The Forthcoming Same-Titled Album
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program