Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 277
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 218
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 210
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 207
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 183
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 145
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- Fall Fun Activities for the Whole Family
- Churches And Communities Unite To Pray Over Schools For Second We Pray San Diego Gathering
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- ElevatorUp Founder Nominated for Young Inventor of the Year, a Toy and Game International Excellence
- Global Bhagavad Gita Convention 2020 - A perfect platform to harness the inner strength
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Matthew Brickman Explains How Marital Property Is Divided In a Divorce During COVID-19
- Tiny Tots and Tikes Brings Inspiration to Black and Brown Children Everywhere By Launching Wall Decals That Look Like Them
Keeping Us Safe's "Beyond Driving with Dignity" professional certification program was designed to equip Schanz and other professionals throughout the United States with tools necessary to help older drivers and their families work through the complicated issue of age-related diminished driving skills.
Having received this certification, Schanz is now well-suited to provide senior drivers and their families with a very specific program that will help them make appropriate decisions on their loved-one's driving future. Schanz will begin providing these services throughout the greater Rochester area effective immediately.
More on eTradeWire News
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
Schanz is the co-owner of Senior Care Authority of Rochester (www.seniorcare-rochester.com), a business with a mission to assist seniors and their families who need to transition from their current home to a safer, higher level of care.
Certification in the "Beyond Driving with Dignity" program is designed to be a common-sense approach to facilitate (and often times mediate) rational, pro-active driving-related solutions based on tangible facts and personal observations. The program is unique in that it allows the older driver to play an active role in deciding his or her driving future.
"The 'Beyond Driving with Dignity' program offers new-relief to families worried about a loved-one's safe driving abilities as they relate to the natural aging process," explains Schanz. "Keeping Us Safe's self-assessment program for senior drivers provides the missing link between the family's desire to bring the driving issue to a peaceful resolution, and their ability to actually do so," he added. Schanz can be reached at 585-492-6619.
More on eTradeWire News
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
Matt Gurwell, founder & CEO of Keeping Us Safe adds, "We are very pleased to have someone of David's qualifications, experience, compassion and empathy joining our national team. He brings a skill-set that falls in perfect alignment with our mission; that of helping older drivers who may be experiencing a diminishment in driving skills make a smooth transition into a driving retirement."
The Certified "Beyond Driving with Dignity" Professional must meet established standards of professionalism to maintain their certification. For more details about the program, please visit www.keepingussafe.org (http://www.keepingussafe.org/). (http://www.keepingussafe.org/) Media inquiries are asked to call 216-904-8841 for more information.
Founder & CEO, Keeping Us Safe
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi