Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- Crazy Like A Fox Tour, a Mental Health Awareness Brunch & Gathering 4-City Tour for Black Women to Host Finale in Baltimore, MD
- Newhaven Court at Clearview Friends & Family Picnic set
- Children's Franchises happen to be one of the consistently well-performing UK business sectors
- Making Affordable Groceries in New Orleans
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- Karting Miami at Dezerland Park Opens; First Indoor, Air Conditioned, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida
- 83rd Annual Garden State Cat Expo and Show
- 1st Place Winner - Purple Dragonfly Book Award
Keeping Us Safe's "Beyond Driving with Dignity" professional certification program was designed to equip Dwyer and other professionals throughout the United States with tools necessary to help older drivers and their families work through the complicated issue of age-related diminished driving skills.
Having received this certification, Dwyer is now well-suited to provide senior drivers and their families with a very specific program that will help them make appropriate decisions on how to keep an aging loved one safe on (or off) the road.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
As a result of the growing demand for this program, Dwyer will be joining Vicki Spraul, founder of Gray Matters Alliance (https://www.graymattersalliance.com/), also located in St. Louis, as the area's only two Certified "Beyond Driving with Dignity" Professionals. Dwyer currently serves as a Residential Placement & Elder Care Consultant at Senior Care Authority (https://www.seniorcare-stlouis.com/) in St. Louis.
Certification in the "Beyond Driving with Dignity" program is designed to be a common-sense approach to facilitate (and often times mediate) rational, pro-active driving-related solutions based on tangible facts and personal observations. The program is unique in that it allows the driver to play an active role in deciding his or her driving future.
"The 'Beyond Driving with Dignity' program offers new-relief to families worried about a loved-one's safe driving abilities as they relate to the natural aging process," explains Dwyer. "Keeping Us Safe's self-assessment program for senior drivers provides the missing link between the family's desire to bring the driving issue to a peaceful resolution, and their ability to actually do so," she added. Dwyer can be reached at 314-451-2255.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
The Certified "Beyond Driving with Dignity" Professional must meet established standards of professionalism to maintain their certification. For more details about the program, please visit www.keepingussafe.or (http://www.keepingussafe.org/)g (http://www.keepingussafe.org/). (http://www.keepingussafe.org/) Media inquiries are asked to call 216-904-8841 for more information.
Founder, Keeping Us Safe
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening