Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 133
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 112
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 104
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local charities step up and provide a network of support for older transitional foster youth in need
- RV Wallbanger: Plan Your Family RV Adventure
- Celebrating While Being at a Distance from Family and Friends
- BTNP launches website & want Southwest OH Parents to reconsider buying toys!
- YSCooks Collaborate With Nutrition Experts To Educate, Engage & Reward Kids For Making Healthier Dining Choices
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Hurricane Season Prep Tips by former Deputy Insurance Commissioner
- Conscious Activation International: Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- How Louisiana Couples Talk: Virtual Couples Group Now Forming to Prevent COVID-19 Divorces
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
Keeping Us Safe's "Beyond Driving with Dignity" professional certification program was designed to equip Dwyer and other professionals throughout the United States with tools necessary to help older drivers and their families work through the complicated issue of age-related diminished driving skills.
Having received this certification, Dwyer is now well-suited to provide senior drivers and their families with a very specific program that will help them make appropriate decisions on how to keep an aging loved one safe on (or off) the road.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
As a result of the growing demand for this program, Dwyer will be joining Vicki Spraul, founder of Gray Matters Alliance (https://www.graymattersalliance.com/), also located in St. Louis, as the area's only two Certified "Beyond Driving with Dignity" Professionals. Dwyer currently serves as a Residential Placement & Elder Care Consultant at Senior Care Authority (https://www.seniorcare-stlouis.com/) in St. Louis.
Certification in the "Beyond Driving with Dignity" program is designed to be a common-sense approach to facilitate (and often times mediate) rational, pro-active driving-related solutions based on tangible facts and personal observations. The program is unique in that it allows the driver to play an active role in deciding his or her driving future.
"The 'Beyond Driving with Dignity' program offers new-relief to families worried about a loved-one's safe driving abilities as they relate to the natural aging process," explains Dwyer. "Keeping Us Safe's self-assessment program for senior drivers provides the missing link between the family's desire to bring the driving issue to a peaceful resolution, and their ability to actually do so," she added. Dwyer can be reached at 314-451-2255.
More on eTradeWire News
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Toronto music artist bursts onto music scene
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
The Certified "Beyond Driving with Dignity" Professional must meet established standards of professionalism to maintain their certification. For more details about the program, please visit www.keepingussafe.or (http://www.keepingussafe.org/)g (http://www.keepingussafe.org/). (http://www.keepingussafe.org/) Media inquiries are asked to call 216-904-8841 for more information.
Founder, Keeping Us Safe
- Heritage at Pennington sees Phase 2 success
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- New Online Course Available for Do-it-Yourself Divorces
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Todd Eppert Receives 2019 Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence from FocalPoint Business Coaching
- Qwinix Achieves Health and Life Sciences Expertise in the Google Cloud Partner Program
- Qualis Corporation awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Ohana Moments, The Premier Hand Crafted, Long Lasting Rose Shop Launches New Collection
- Michigan Psychological Care Offering Telemedicine
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus Changing Address, But Not Mission
- Santa Claus and Red Skelton Bring Back Meaning to The Pledge of Allegiance
- Rush to Replenish Auto Dealer Inventory Puts Upward Pressure on Used Vehicle Prices
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs
- Team Acme Redesigns City Of Henderson's Vinyl Wraps On Patrol Vehicles
- SHIVA! The newest children's book by Demi
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster