Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 204
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 192
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- Brian E. Taylor To Be Featured In Groundbreaking Atlanta Bookstore
- FREE eBook of Journey of a Successful Dreamer
- New from Down & Out Books: CODE FOUR by Colin Conway and Frank Zafiro
- Amazing Photography Book on Black Seniors "A Generation Found: Precious Pearls of Wisdom" by Roohee Marshall
- "Sapphire Stars: Poems" is an Artistic Serenade to the Romantics and Dreamers of the World
- First Classics Inc and Jack Lake Productions Inc Settle Dispute over Classics Illustrated Comics
- Donna S. Bellinger, The GodMother" in Business Sales Drops Gems On Building Business with her Book "You Lost Me @ Hello" on Entrepreneurship LIVE Show
- Chaiene Santos Promotes His Science Fiction Novel - The Children of Time
- High Achievers: What Are Your Chances of Getting Promoted With Your Current Leadership Skills?
- RockBrash Promotions Announces Hungarian Edition Release Of Rahaman Ali's New Book My Brother Muhammad Ali
Mallory is the third in Smith's Discovering Kindness series of short stories produced with writing partner Laura Sherman. The entire Discovering Kindness series (M&B Global Solutions Inc.) will be available in paperback and digital formats later this year.
Mallory story description
Mallory is a prisoner to stringent expectations of her own making. Whether it is a fanatical need to be punctual or an obsessive urge to put work above family, Mallory is driven to please everyone but herself. The result takes its toll. When this unhealthy behavior impacts her children, Mallory is forced to re-examine the way she lives her life. Can she forge a new path before it's too late?
More on eTradeWire News
- 29th Annual Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
Mallory is available through October 28, 2020, as a free digital download on Amazon.
About the Authors
Kevin J. Smith retired from a career as a Certified Financial Planner. He lives in De Pere, Wisconsin, with his wife, Cathy. They have two wonderful, grown daughters.
Laura Sherman, a.k.a. "The Friendly Ghostwriter," has authored and ghostwritten over thirty books during her 20-year career. She specializes in writing stories that uplift, educate, and inspire her readers.
About M&B Global Solutions Inc.
M&B Global Solutions offers author coaching and comprehensive book publishing services, including online and offline marketing, video production and website design. For more information about M&B Global Solutions, visit http://mandbglobalsolutions.com/.
- Used 2015 Black Ford Escape for Sale!
- Wyoming Highway Patrol Selects GeoComm for Long-term GIS Data Maintenance Project
- Ghostlight Ensemble Goes Online For Season Four
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- dbForge Transaction Log: Brand-New Feature to Audit and Rollback Transactions Live
- Boost Your Curb Appeal with Delights Christmas Light Installation Company
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Rhotex Inc Launches Bitcoin miners. How Is Mining Going to Be Profitable
- Study: 1 in 4 States Don't Require Judge to Consider Child's Custody Preference
- Impact Of Covid-19 & Digital Transformation On World Of Work Revealed
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Couples Overlook This Long-Term Care Insurance Planning Option
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Teens & Adults Affordable Braces
- Virtual 2020 STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS in Chatham County Presented by Wells Fargo and Savannah SCORE
- Hollywood Film Director Jack Cook
- Blush & Whimsy Sets Up Shop in Austin
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- RSVP Of South Florida To Thank USPS Mail Couriers With Mailbox Social Media Campaign
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New and Used Cars