Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 224
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 216
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 180
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 143
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 127
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 123
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Post-Dispatch Names Daugherty a Winner of the St. Louis Top Workplaces 2020 Award
- Tolulope Longe for the Exxon Mobil Outstanding Leadership Awards from Nigeria
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Infogix a Leader in IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Data Catalog Software
- Gentreo and GSB Fundraising Announce New Partnership
- Indigo IT LLC JV Awarded DISA SETI Contract
- PINC named Top Supply Chain Projects for 2020 by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
After a lifetime in and around Hiring, Staffing, and Recruiting when the COVID virus struck, the hand was writing on the wall: "What should the Hiring Process look like in the year 2020?"
We started over with a "blank sheet of paper" and created the Venn Hiring Model™ to address the changes that were both profound as well as the subtle ones that had become all too common. Like Ghosting. In fact, that is the single largest and loudest complaint Talent seeking employment shared with us in every survey. The disrespect for the candidate has reached new heights of insubordination.
Add the fact that the "Evil Catberts" of the HR world have made the ATS (application tracking system) a modern "fatted calf" celebrating the lack of follow up required. In other words, the Resume is now a tool that provides a reason NOT to call a candidate. Just one of the reasons we do not require one for our model. Furthermore, we don't require Talent or Hiring Manager to provide an email address.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Mystery Of Covid-19, Book 13 of the Jan and Jenny Mystery Book Series Released!
- Commemorating Hiroshima And Nagasaki: Preventing The Nuclear Holocaust
- Grandma's Favorite Recipes -- A Cookbook by Sarah Rodefeld! Published by Bellissima Publishing, L
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
- Unicorn Children's Foundation 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge raises funds for virtual programs
Checkout out the "all-new" and best, most elegant, yet simple Retained Search ever:
"Our model resembles a lake with three beachheads: One for Hiring Managers seeking the 'best of the best' for mission-critical positions, the second for the Talent or the 'A Player to be named later' so to speak, and the third for VoiceFirst Careers. The matchmaker." —Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Founder.
VoiceFirst Careers is your "go-to source" for Hiring Companies needing real Talent.
Talented and looking for new representation? Then you want VoiceFirst Careers.
Venn Hiring Model and VoiceFirst Careers are trademarks of Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey.
At VFC, we are a thoroughly modern U.S. Marine Corps Veteran owned business.
Dial #250 from your mobile phone and say, "Contact Ski Man!"
VoiceFirst Careers — Switchboard to the Stars™
Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Founder & Recruiter
- Hong Kong protest Leaders: when a democratic movement is only an excuse for rioters and dictators
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Nissan Rogue
- DSP Signs Hotshot Author Chris Smith—A Burgeoning Western Fiction Force
- Small Professor - A Jawn Supreme (Vol. 2)
- Introducing API® AQUASPIN™, Mars Fishcare's Newest Water-testing Technology!
- Attn: Business Editor re Halloween Business during Covid-19
- Coach & Equipment Launches CDC-Compliant Driver Protective Barrier for Mass Transit to Combat COVID
- TVS Cartoon Network Sets The Skruffy Group As its First Original Production
- L.A. Wolves FC Forward Philip Hephzibah Invited for Trial with The New Saints FC in Wales
- Waterside Productions Announces Laila Valere's New Book "The Birthing Goddess"
- Project Diversify Medicine is Leading the Way with Pre Med Advice for Future Black & Brown Doctors
- Celebrating 3 Years of Royse Contemporary with new exhibition "Elements of Style II"
- Bookies Clamoring for Safe and Secure Ways to Collect and Get Paid from Players
- Association Releases Michigan Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates
- Hit Songs Deconstructed releases Mid-Year 2020 hit song trend report The State of the Hot 100 Top 10
- Stillness: Whispers From Nature — A New Book Launch
- Community health nonprofit announces new director of Access Kershaw
- Industry Veteran Owned Non Profit Offers New Roadmap For Black Owned Businesss
- Medicare 5 Star Rating Information – Cary Nagdeman Educator
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Straightening Smiles with Affordable Braces