Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
Similar on eTradeWire
- Autonomous Inc. Steps Up to Help Local Hospitals Fight COVID-19
- Staying strong and connected with the Ocean County YMCA
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Offers Virtual Job Club for Young Adults with Special Needs
- CARES Act offers Goodwill Donors 2020 tax incentives
- Volunteers Making an Impact at Home
- Art of Living New Jersey Launches Complimentary online Meditation offerings during COVID-19 Pandemic
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- California Declares War on Nursing Home Residents
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation to raise support, awareness at 'Voices of Hope Gala' on Nov. 12
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
The first in our series of presentations will be Fat Positive Event Planning for Beginners on Saturday, February 29, 2020 at 4:00 PST, 7:00PM EST. Host Tigress Osborn, NAAFA Director of Community Outreach will lead the conversation with Redstreak Girl and Fat Girls Hiking Phoenix Chapter live from Palabras Bookstore in Phoenix Arizona. The webinar is co-sponsored by PHX Fat Force.
More on eTradeWire News
- DPFTRAC Releases White Paper, Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning: Industry Standards and Procedures
- Eewee Production's Skincare Donations For Healthcare Workers And New Meditations For COVID-19 Crisis
- Buy Tramadol Online | No Rx Required
- Official Poster & Trailer for Alex Visani's STOMACH
- "Life in Ten Chapters" by Stewart Scott is published
Redstreak Girl, aka Nicholet Deschine Parkhurst is Standing Rock Sioux and Navajo. Currently, Nicholet is a doctoral student in the Justice & Social Inquiry program at Arizona State University. She has earned a Master of Public Policy and Masters of Social Work. She is also owner and content creator of RedstreakGirl.com, a lifestyle and plus-size fashion blog. Nicolet started Redstreak Girl to increase the positive representation of Native Americans in social media. She is a co-founder of PHX Fat Force.
Amy Rios-Richardson, Phoenix chapter ambassador for Fat Girls Hiking, is a queer, Brown, feminist originally from Southern California. She moved to the Phoenix area with her wife and their two dogs in 2018. A recovering social worker, Amy is currently back in school working towards a certificate in Deaf Studies. She hopes to become an interpreter and work in deaf education. Amy has been the Phoenix chapter ambassador for Fat Girls Hiking since December 2019. AIong with hiking, Amy also enjoys cooking, watching sports, traveling, and kayaking.
More on eTradeWire News
- How do I fix Gmail Temporary bad Error 500
- Def Comedy Jam Presents: "Healing Through Laughter" – COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy-Isupportnumber
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy
- LoanStreet Creates Platform for SBA Paycheck Protection Loans
This webinar is FREE OF CHARGE to all who wish to attend. All you need to do is register at: https://tinyurl.com/r9gtcls Keep your eyes open for our next webinar regarding fat phobia in March.
Founded in 1969, NAAFA is a non-profit fat rights organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for fat people. NAAFA works to eliminate discrimination based on body size and provide fat people with the tools for self-empowerment through public education, advocacy, and member support.
On the web: http://www.naafa.org
- Modular Offices Offer Quick Space Solutions For Those In Need of Controlled Space
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
- Extended Open Enrollment Period For Health Insurance Plans in Nevada
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- Airon Corp Teams With Ford and GE Healthcare To Fight COVID-19
- New Website Truth Point Offering Video Live-streaming on Current Events
- Tracking Devices Used to Enforce Quarantines - But Unnecessarily
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Parkland Community Health Plan to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- Free Use of Visitor Management and Family Communication Tools to Ease Providers' COVID19 Workload
- Electro Standards SCups® Use Super Capacitors for Power Fluctuation of Renewable Energy Systems
- Free education apps for early learners
- Activist, Artist, and Entrepreneur Jonathan Lykes Presents The Black Joy Experience Virtual Concert
- American-based company products help boost immune systems during Corona virus outbreak
- The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Score
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana