Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 573
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 206
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 201
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 175
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 172
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Christmas Comes Early But Not Soon Enough
- Entertainer, Producer and Movie Consultant Christine Morci Introduces New Hit Show, "Miracles Around You"
- Brushwood Media Group Presents "Awaken with Tim & Shannon"
- Joe Biden Accepted Money from China & Russia It's true
- Regional Mexican + Reggaeton artists come together :Gustavo Palafox, Brray, Grupo Sigma & Fuego
- Over 75 Hours of Streaming Video is Now Available at Path 11 TV
- Joe Biden Guilty of Accepting Money from China & Russia
- World Renowned Hacker Starts Comic Company, Quickly Exceeds Kickstarter Goal
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Renata D'Agrella
- ETGE Condemns China's Appointment to the UN Human Rights Council
Connor Bryant has worked for Modern Treatise for over three years. From March 2017 to January 2019, he wrote center-right political commentaries for the weekly column, Liberty Exposé. He also contributed to the biweekly National Security column and became the debut writer of Modern Treatise's first international column, The Globe, which has since expanded to an entire international department with five unique columns. In March 2020, Bryant was promoted to Senior International Editor.
Now, Bryant has been promoted once again, this time to editor-in-chief. Modern Treatise's publisher and founder, David Nole is excited for Bryant to assume his new role.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bricks & Sticks Fishing Tournament raises over $16,000 for Lee BIA Builders Care
- Secure Academic Search Engine Knobull Ranked #2 By The College Post
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- GeneSiC's Industry Leading 6.5kV SiC MOSFETs - the Vanguard for a New Wave of Applications
- ultraHealth Agency to Staff Per Diem and Temporary Medical Professionals
"Connor has a proven track record as a contributor and has always assured that Modern Treatise delivers quality content. His ability to find emerging writers and to expand the scope of stories that are featured on the platform is exemplary. When looking toward the future of Modern Treatise, Connor is the perfect embodiment of the brand. Through his leadership, Modern Treatise will continue to grow and provide highly intellectual and relevant content for our readers," said Nole.
Modern Treatise is a dynamic digital media publication tailored toward high-achieving millennials that provides stimulating content on everything from current affairs and politics to culture and society. Connor Bryant will officially be Modern Treatise's editor-in-chief as of October 5, 2020, and he will ensure that Modern Treatise continues to provide engaging, quality content for their readers as the brand continues to grow. (https://www.moderntreatise.com)
- Syntech Group to Prevent Unlocked MDCs in Law Enforcement with the GateKeeper Proximity Solution by Untethered Labs
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- Medical Internship and Shadowing Program in London UK
- Orthopedic rehabilitation available at Wolfson Children's Specialty Center - Columbia County
- Local Author Brings Mother's Memory to Life
- Residents of Carolina Arbors Volunteer at Spring Valley Elementary School
- Bedfont virtually opens first overseas office in Austria
- Carl Gould wins Gold in the 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards®
- WeFunder Secured and Launches Crowdfunding for Emerging AI Startup
- Successful white label and grey label MT4 / MT5 turnkey business!
- OpenPath Launches Top Subscription App for Shopify
- Global Catheter Market Trends, Segment Analysis, Growth Drivers and Forecast to 2030
- GUS RUGLEY received 36 bullets, 6 in the head
- Joint Military Pitch Day Hosted by Americas Future Series
- NextFins announces the launch of the Nifty India Financials ETF
- D'Hawk Shows a Visualized Awakening of the Tragic Events that Suggest It is the Last Days
- Raytheon Technologies Sponsors Joint Military Pitch Day
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Save Money With Refurb Laptops
- Are You Taking Your Health Seriously?