Popular on eTradeWire
- The Tomball Art League Fall 2023 LIVE Show & Sale, October 19-21
- Zion AI: The First African American led AI project
- SecureMaine inaugural conference is October 5 at The Point in South Portland, Maine
- Your Gardening Writing Skills Are Needed!
- The OCCDL Law Recognizes Snell & Wilmer as a 2023 Top Legal Organization for DEI
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Four Fascinating & Fun Events in September
- Battery Pollution Technologies Closes Capital Raising & Announces Progress Of Various Initiatives
- Real Estate Mogul Richard Crenian Provides Insight on Current Market Trends & the Viability of Real
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
Similar on eTradeWire
- Instant Gourmet Coffee With The Authentic Taste & Refreshing Smell Of Cafe De Olla, Infused With The Wonderful Health Benefits Of Superfoods
- The new Clasico Chophouse and Taproom ready to score with football fans all season long
- TAMPA, FLORIDA - When the aroma of freshly brewed coffee meets philanthropy, magic happens!
- Melinda Beretsky joins Norman Love Confections' sales team
- No tricks, just treats with Norman Love Confections' exclusive Halloween collection
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- #JustOneShift to Raise Funds for Wine To Water
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
- Healthcare Worker Opens Online Fudge Shop
Minhwa Spirits distinguishes itself as one of the only grain-to-glass soju manufacturers in the country. Every bottle of soju is crafted with just four simple ingredients: rice, yeast, North Georgia spring water, and nuruk (a traditional Korean fermentation starter). This minimalist approach reflects the brand's dedication to producing an authentic, high-quality product that captures the essence of traditional Korean spirits.
More on eTradeWire News
- From Public Sector to Private Practice
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents 'Comedy and Music for Freedom and Peace' Fundraiser in Mesa, AZ
- Knobull Makes Sure That Job Seekers Stand Out In The Crowded Market
- Exploring Midlife Changes: Perimenopause, Menopause, and Andropause
- Embracing Menopause At Work Workshop:
The company plans to offer two products at launch with names that are playful riffs of Korean spirits in folklore. Dokkaebi a low 17% abv soju which draws inspiration from Korean goblins and Yong a 40% abv soju showcasing dragons. Both varieties will come in 375ml sizes with Yong also available in a 750ml size bottle.
"We are excited to share our passion for Korean spirits with the US market," said James Kim, Co Founder of Minhwa Spirits. "Our goal is not only to provide a superior soju experience but also to educate and inspire people about Korean culture and tradition."
Minhwa Spirits takes pride in its handcrafted production process, which pays homage to time-honored methods while incorporating modern techniques for a unique and unforgettable taste. Each batch of soju is carefully fermented, distilled, and bottled in-house, ensuring the utmost quality and consistency.The company's dedication to fostering a deep appreciation for Korean spirits extends beyond the bottle. Minhwa Spirits is committed to supporting the Asian community in Doraville and beyond through cultural events, education, and collaborative initiatives.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tulsa Air and Space Museum Welcomes Vintage Aircraft for WARBIRD WEEKEND
- Los Caminantes In Memory of Agustin Event
- Orange County Acting Academy Embarks on a New Journey with Fall Classes Starting on September 30th
- The War of the Worlds: The 1938 Radio Script
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
As Minhwa Spirits begins its journey to redefine soju in the United States, the team invites everyone to join them in celebrating the rich history and vibrant culture of Korea. To learn more about Minhwa Spirits, their handcrafted soju, and their community initiatives, visit their website at www.minhwaspirits.com or follow them on social media on Instagram at @minhwaspirits.
About Minhwa Spirits
Minhwa Spirits is an Asian-American owned soju company based in Doraville, Georgia. Founded by James Kim and Ming Han Chung, Minhwa Spirits is dedicated to crafting authentic, high-quality soju using traditional Korean methods. With a focus on supporting the Asian community and promoting Korean culture, Minhwa Spirits seeks to educate and inspire people about the world of Korean spirits.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surgical Healing Arts founder Dr. Moses Shieh receives cosmetic surgery certification
- Dialogue with Three Chords continues their serialized play A Brooklyn Arcanum at Industry City
- Curtis of Moore Square Raleigh, NC
- Twinkl Community Collection Initiative
- Engel & Völkers Tampa Downtown Welcomes Royce Williams
- Woody Auction's October 14th auction, live and online, will feature art glass, Wave Crest, much more
- Sheila Stubbs Taylor of Detroit music royalty is "Chasing" on new single
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- CEO Of SortRefer Named Business Leader Of The Year And Most Influential CEO In Derbyshire
- Earley Will Fight for Election Integrity
- Exceptional Lab to Host Epic Virtual Accessibility Event
- Bank of America awards $25,000 to Our Mother's Home for renovations of future OMH home
- FREE Sports and Wellness Camp for Youth - Be An Inspiration Netball in Dekalb County!
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Offers Traditional Braces at an Unbeatable All-Inclusive Price
- Bruce Coughlan's "Waiting for Rain" hits listeners right in the nostalgia
- Brookfield Zoo Celebrates Record $40 Million Donation, Its Largest Ever
- Introducing 'Hair Loss to Happiness': Hair Direct Now Launches Resources for Hair Loss Sufferers
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- CC Brooks is set to release a new single dubbed "Send Me A Song"
- Registration now open for Industry Appreciation Awards 2023