Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 114
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Partners Group selects ReFocus AI to Increase Retention through BrokerTech Ventures
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Brown & Brown, Inc as a Platinum Member
- Car Accident Lawyer Tempe Accident Law Group
- Educational Services & Consulting Participates in Upcoming SILA Conference
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Bruce Gendelman Insurance Services
- Should You Upgrade Your Cars' Headlights?
- Sparkling Logic Partners with Hitachi Solutions Create to Expand Decision Management and Digital Decisioning in Japan
- Hartford Assurance / Trumbell Served Small Claims Notice for Failing to Refund Customer
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes VITALSURANCE as a Trustee Member
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'
Understanding the complexities of health insurance can be overwhelming, EZ.Insure's new tool is streamlining the process, by offering a solution that is user-friendly, effective, and comprehensive. Enabling users to enroll in any health insurance plan or carrier, whether they are on or off the health exchange, consumers will be empowered knowing they have every available option at their fingertips.
The new self-enrollment health insurance comparison tool has several functions and features making it stand out in the over-competitive insurance industry:
- Simplified Comparison: Consumers can quickly compare local health insurance plans side-by-side, giving them access to the most important information for each option. Each plan preview includes monthly costs, carrier details, deductibles, primary care visit costs, out-of-pocket maximums for prescription drugs, metal tier classifications, emergency medical costs, in-network physicians and star ratings.
- Customizable Filters: Plans can be sorted by preferred premium cost, deductible, plan type (EPO or HMO), metal tiering, star rating and carrier. Additionally, after selecting a plan, users will be offered supplemental bundling options such as dental coverage.
- Family-Based Options: Users can now add family members, such as their spouse and children, to their filtering options when searching for plans. This ensures that each person's individual needs are taken care of.
- Subsidy Eligibility: EZ.Insure's one-of-a-kind tool makes sure that you'll never have to wonder if you're missing out. Users can easily determine their eligibility for subsidies, helping to lower the cost of healthcare.
- Qualifying Life Events: Life circumstances change when we least expect them to. Our platform lets users quickly determine if they have experienced a qualifying event, which opens up the doors to new insurance options.
- Speed and Efficiency: EZ.Insure offers self-enrollment technology that speeds up the enrollment process, allowing customers to make healthcare decisions in as little as a few minutes.
- Availability: The tool is currently available in: Maine, New Hampshire, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Montana, Utah, Arizona, and California. We hope to expand the use of this tool to more states in the near future.
EZ.Insure's self-enrollment platform is a game-changer in the healthcare industry. Every American deserves access to all of the necessary details enabling them to make the most informed healthcare choice. Our tool stands at the forefront of our mission — to simplify the insurance shopping experience, so that individuals can make the best decision for themselves and their families.
More on eTradeWire News
- Livingston County Lawn Care Company Helps Fertilize Before Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Shares the Benefits of Investing in a Custom Boat Dock for Your Waterfront Home
- Colliers brokers sale of Sunstate Park for $27.25 million
- Fishtank Consulting Welcomes Jeff L'Heureux, Noted Sitecore Expert, as Director of Technology
- The Importance Of Staging Your Home To Sell
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review
- Housing Authority, City of Fort Myers receives $1.6 million HUD grant to mitigate hurricane damage
- They're Flipping on Trump; Is Giuliani Next?
- FREEBIE: Printable Tomato Garden-to-Table Chart–get FREE access right now!
- Why are vapour degreasing solvents so good at cleaning?
- Better Together volunteers provide supplies to families in need on anniversary of Hurricane Ian
- Carol Stonham MBE,RN,MSc, Queen's Nurse, and Policy Lead PCRS joins the Bedfont Medical Advisory B
- Thomas & Pearl Injury Attorneys Celebrates 50 Years Of Fighting For South Floridians
- Top Services For Vacation Rental
- Kranen: Instant Boiling Water Taps Made in the UK
- Michael York: A Litigation Luminary at Novins, York, Jacobus & Dooley
- Cancer Warrior Awareness Event at Transformation Christian Fellowship: Uniting for Hope
- Enter to Win Two Brand-New Harley Davidson Motorcycles!
- Cadcorp launches new EPC Data Service
- Sort Legal Achieves 'Standard Of Excellence' To Make The ESTAS Shortlist For 2023
- Axiros Launches New Release of their TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.5
- A Special Living Courageously Featuring Miracle in East Texas"
- Public-Private Trust: Why World Peace is an Information Issue