Popular on eTradeWire
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 114
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- New website for craft beer lovers featuring breweries, beer festivals, and events across the US
- 2021 Ad-to-Sales Ratios Benchmarks by Company and Industry Released
Similar on eTradeWire
- GridBeyond appoints a VP of Revenue to support expansion plans in the North American energy markets
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- EV Charging Infrastructure Rollout to be Focus of Chicago Forum
- $230 Million Class Action Settlement Reached From 2015 Santa Barbara Oil Spill
- The LDC Gas Forum Northeast occurs June 13-15, 2022 at the Westin Copley Place
- C4GS-ZEDlife Wins $1M Challenge to Bring Power for the People through Innovative Sustainable Communities
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Exhibit at SOFIC, at the Tampa Convention Center
- TEDxWaterStreet Speaker Line-Up for Reimagine 2022
- Alternative Energy Conference Set for June 10 at Kent State at Tuscarawas
- Forum to Focus on Modernizing the North America Energy Grid
Anti-reflective coatings are applied to every solar cell during the manufacturing process. These coatings are critical to minimize reflection of sunlight. Solar cell anti-reflective coatings maximiz the number of photons that can be absorbed into the solar cell, where the photons are converted into energy. Today's industry-standard anti-reflective coatings reduce reflectivity to approximately 10%, which means they allow the capture of 90% of the sun's photons.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hot Tubs, Swim Spas Wilsonville Dealer Shares Guide on How Hot Tub Soaking Reduces Pain and Stress
- Caregivers Agency El Cajon, Shares How Home Nursing Services Can Provide Seniors Well-Rounded Care
- Sunrooms Dealer Great Falls, Sleepy Creek, Shares Why Adding a Sunroom is a Smart Lifestyle Change
- Hot Chocolate, Why Are You So Cold? by Yvonne Wilcox
- Knobull Helps Followers Make The Most Of Small Living Space
As a result of IntriEnergy's latest phase of development, D·ARK was able to reduce the amount of reflected light to below 2%. IntriEnergy is continuing to refine the prototype with the goal of reaching near zero reflectivity of potential energy across an even wider range (400 – 1,100 nanometers) of the solar spectrum. This will allow IntriEnergy's technology to capture the entire spectrum of sunlight, a major advancement in the solar industry.
"IntriEnergy's novel anti-reflective coating is based on a diamond-like carbon structure that utilizes a simple one-step application, achieving near-zero reflectivity (99%) over the entire solar spectrum," IntriEnergy's Vice President of Product Development, Pere Soria said. "D·ARK has been engineered as a drop-in replacement, enabling the industry to increase energy output of their solar panels, while lowering the cost of manufacturing. D·ARK's 10% increase in energy output is a significant step in improving the efficiency of a solar cell."
More on eTradeWire News
- How To Stop Losing Money with Your FREE Offer!
- Attention: CEOs, CMOs, Advertising and Sales: Want to help your company make a lot more Money?
- Three Artists with Interconnected Visions
- What Is An Advance Premium Tax Credit?
- Streptavidin Labelled with Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
IntriEnergy CEO, Jackie Coffey: "Our Research and Commercialization Team has been working diligently to develop our D·ARK pre-commercial prototypes in preparation for our introduction to the $150 billion global solar industry. The work underway was focused on the objective of achieving a broader sunlight spectrum, bringing the reflection of sunlight to below 2% and we are thrilled that we have achieved this significant technical milestone."
Investors can become a part of IntriEnergy's pursuit of a more sustainable energy future for as little as a $200 investment through the StartEngine platform (https://startengine.com/intrienergy) as the company is "Changing the Solar Equation™.
For business or media inquiries, call (239) 303-6400 or email, info@IntriEnergy.com
J. Scott Butherus
- U.S. News & World Report Names Bay Village a 2022-23 Best Memory Care Senior Community
- Brett Furman Group Receives Top Producer Award in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Institute of Healthcare Launches Hybrid Emergency Medical Technician Program To Meet Growing Demand
- Design 446 and its respective teams receive 23 awards at the 19th Annual FAME Awards
- ReadySet, VR innovation capabilities for Retailers and CPGs, secures $3.25 Million
- ENERGY Project and Product Kick Off
- Paul Rusesabagina is officially named a "wrongful detainee" by US State Department
- All-optical Phase Recovery and Quantitative Phase Imaging Performed Instantly Without a Computer
- Cryptocurrency Wealth Building Series Responds to Investment Knowledge Inequality
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Fortress Financial Group, LLC as a Trustee
- First Clinical Data for EchoLaser for TPLA Presented at AUA 2022
- Integrity Employee Leasing named Best Places to Work by Gulfshore Business
- Sign Language Classes Offered in Lehigh Acres
- Exeter Orthodontics Welcoming New Patients to Its Exton Office
- Neue Auctions' May Modern sale May 28 features printworks, paintings, pottery, sculpture, furniture
- Prop Swords - Shop Cool Anime & Movie Replica Swords Online
- How K&J Translations will help you grow your business internationally
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Acorn East Trust as a Trustee
- Contact TEC Sales for Quality Sales Representation for Automation & Electrical Industries in Texas
- Swing Season Begins at Tuscora Park with the "World's Most Comfortable Swing!"