Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 324
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 262
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 183
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 177
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 167
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 163
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 159
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 151
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 129
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pvilion Awarded 3 Times for Architectural Designs
- Nemko to acquire Professional Testing (EMI), Inc., an accredited and distinguished product testing organization
- Exact Solar Wins Best of Bucks Award 2021
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- Velo Solar is Changing the Face of Commercial Solar Energy
- Greasezilla® Shares Innovative Strategy for Brown Grease Recycling in the Alternative Energy Sector
- Robinson earns prestigious supplier Gold Award from Rolls-Royce
- Ver-Tex Construction Announces Major Expansion
- GSHK Holding and München Energieprodukte GmbH has signed a partnership
- Stramaglio Consulting To Pursue Strategic International Partnership for Massively Parallel Technologies™, Inc. (MPT)
The fundraising campaign can be found at https://startengine.com/intrienergy
IntriEnergy's patented photovoltaic (PV) cell innovations increase the power output of current solar panels by up to 60% without increasing panel size. Through the advancements made by IntriEnergy's Chief Technology Officer Franco Gaspari and his team, IntriEnergy's innovative PV cells are able to capture and convert more of the sun's spectrum of light into useable energy. These cells have been designed and engineered to be integrated into existing solar manufacturing processes, making it ideal for both commercial and consumer solar applications.
More on eTradeWire News
- Holiday Inn® Sydney Airport launches dog friendly stays and partnership with Dogtainers
- Rocburn Ltd- your cost effective ventilation solution
- Expert Sports Handicapper, Wunderdog, Launches Sports Betting Advice Video Series
- Failure – an important part of your journey
- Digital Inks Market Insights, Leading Players and Future Scope
IntriEnergy's mission is to bring this cost-competitive, high-efficiency technology platform to the global market through licensing technology agreements and joint ventures partnerships. Demand for the IntriEnergy cell technology will be driven by manufacturers seeking a competitive advantage in the $150 billion solar industry. Companies that incorporate IntriEnergy's cell technology will realize an increase in the energy output of their current modules from 400 watts to 640+ watts, without increasing panel size.
The adoption of IntriEnergy's PV cell will enable the solar industry to accelerate Net-Zero Initiative's goal for carbon reduction well ahead of projected schedules, enabling carbon-free energy to reverse the negative impacts of climate change and create more sustainable energy for future generations. Several industry leaders from around the globe have already expressed an interest in adopting this groundbreaking technology.
Individuals are invited to become a part of the rapidly growing $150 billion global solar energy industry by investing in IntriEnergy, Inc. using the StartEngine platform, for as little as a $200 in initial investment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Artist Pierre Gervois represented by Fort Gallery NFT at Art Basel Miami Beach
- How a traveller get Virgin America booking with all safety standards in COVID-19
- Paige Rice Water Helps Deal with Tough Hair Problems
- Is Building A Granny Flat Worthwhile?
- 2021 NSW MBA Award Night Was A Monumental Success!
With its network of 500,000+ investors, StartEngine has raised over $400 million in capital for over 500 investment offerings. StartEngine enables everyday people to become angel investors by giving them access to startup investment opportunities. By partnering with StartEngine, IntriEnergy is able to allow individual investors to take part in the exponential growth that the solar energy industry is currently offering. An investment in IntriEnergy isn't just a sound financial commitment, but an investment in the future of the planet as we move away from damaging or harmful CO2 energy sources.
For more information or to begin your investment in IntriEnergy and its solar energy technology, go to: https://www.intrienergy.com/.
For business or media inquiries, call (239) 303-6400 or email, info@IntriEnergy.com
- American Survivalist Partners with My Patriot Supply
- What Every Female Must- Have To Prepare For Her Next Virtual Meeting
- Councilwoman Death Blamed on Unknown Diabetes & Heart Disease After Shot Linked by Am Heart Assoc
- V 10 Plus USA Inc. Announces Color Therapy Strategy
- Last Chance to Win a Custom 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2021 Corvette Stingray!
- Winergy Wireless Charger review, the best wireless charger to buy now
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- BDE Entertainment announces LUDLOW
- Be part of the Ugly Sweater Art Exhibit at JINGLE
- Free Community Christmas Concert in Suwanee Helps Light The World on Dec. 11 and 12
- Lipoxplus lose Bucket Loads Of Fat * WITHOUT EXERCISE!
- New 'A Hot Set' Brand Page and Media Kit Launched
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Robert Taylor
- The Matrix Resurrections: Are You Looking for the Truth?
- Breaking The Chains Foundation x Jillian Rose Reed How To Love Yourselfie Holiday Stocking Stuffers
- LearningRx Shares 4 Gift Ideas for National Buy Nothing Day
- Used Burgundy 2018 Volkswagen Atlas for Sale!
- Age When Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Begin Reported By AALTCI
- Omicron Variant Currently known as B.1.1.529
- Precautions To Take When Gardening to Prevent Skin Problems