Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 137
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- La tecnología de camas médicas de EE. UU. llega a México y América Latina
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Media Mogul, Brianne Talocka, Creates Network to Help People with Finances
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Stage 4 Cancer patient opens Website / Photography / Videography Studio in the LES
Similar on eTradeWire
- Recognized again as A Great Place to Work
- Green Science Solutions To Demo Gold Standard Cleaning Platform For Healthier Senior Living At Argentum 2022
- Strategic Wealth Designers Acquires PSP & Associates Inc
- Christian Gressel Joins Client Advisory Group at Tradefeedr
- Speakers from Twitter, HSBC, Rolls-Royce Present at ACI's Russia Sanctions Think Tank
- Asia's First Decentralized NFT-Fi Platform SOLARR Raises $2M to Bring NFT Use Cases Mainstream
- Credit Score Needed To Secure a Car Loan
- RSD Breaks Down the Difference Between Commercial and Consumer Collection for Landlords
- Online Course How Make $$$ Dollars Wagering Horse Races Stream Info Brokers! Breaking News!
- Medicare Insurance Association Launches Youtube Channel
It's an amazing—and incredibly sad—fact that even today, one in eight Americans struggles to afford nutritious daily meals. That equates to an estimated 42 million people, including 13 million children, who face each day not knowing when or what they'll eat. But there is hope on the horizon! Starting now, any time an InTouch Credit Union member opens a new loan or makes a credit or debit card purchase, a portion of that revenue will be given to food banks across the country affiliated with Feeding America, the nation's largest domestic hunger-relief organization.
"Hunger is an issue that impacts every community in this country, and the pandemic has only exacerbated the problem. Too many families are facing food insecurity, and yet they don't qualify for federal nutrition programs and other resources," said Kent Lugrand, President and CEO of InTouch Credit Union. "We are on a mission to make food security a reality for more people in the communities our members and staff call home. One million dollars may seem like a lofty goal, but every single dollar adds up—and changes lives."
More on eTradeWire News
- The long wait is over for the new Ep coming by Shardella Sessions Princess of AEE
- Is The New Bills Passed By The State Of New York Good Enough To Protect Citizens From Hate Crimes?
- Biggest Mistake, the Album That Features All Exclusive Hits From Friday the Legend
- dpInk is accepting new clients among business development, capture and proposal efforts
- Locate Underground Cables and Pipes Before You Put Up a Fence
In addition to raising monetary donations, InTouch Credit Union staff will directly impact food insecurity through their hands-on volunteering efforts at local food banks near each of its locations in Nevada, Michigan and Texas—and they're inviting members to join in to serve their neighbors in need!
"Buying food is a big part of the equation, but our local food banks provide so many other important services. When people are hungry, they often struggle to meet other basic needs such as housing, employment and healthcare. These organizations help educate and support people in creating and managing budgets as well as finding government programs and other resources to help them build brighter futures," said Lugrand.
To learn more about InTouch Credit Union's "You and Us, Fighting Hunger Together" campaign and how you can help, visit itcu.org/you-and-us.
- A Letter From 'A Hot Set's' New Editor-In-Chief
- Top Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA
- Woke Mob Targets Educational Books
- Don Trowden and Valerie McKee Release New Novel - Young Again
- For Memorial Day...And for your Digital Afterlife...What would you say from your Video Tombstone?
- Ayurvedic Medicine & Ayurvedic Supplements, It's Importance, Dr. Abhay Kumar Pati, D.Sc
- New Legal Billing Automation Apps for Action Step, Practice Panther, and Rocket Matter
- Ayurvedic Medicine, Rebound, Dr. Abhay Kumar Pati, D.Sc, Hayward, CA, USA
- DIY Monkey - The Best How To DIY Online YouTube Channels
- ICC Networking awarded the Export Achievement Certification by the US Department of Commerce
- AIC International African Agriculture Food and Industry Summit
- Science, Technology, and Innovation in Africa
- Inter to Perm Apprenticeship program offers Summer Job Opportunity for recent High School graduates
- New Orleans Agenda Sylvain Music Notes- Essence News & The Batistes NOLA's Royal Family of Music
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM now available for TELLURIDE MLS
- 227's™ TRAGEDY ALERT! BUFFALO Grocery Store SHOOTING! 10 Dead! Tops Supermarket #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' Concert! SNOOP DOGG x BUCKCHERRY! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' STURGIS BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' BIKINI Round Finals! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award