Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 437
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
Similar on eTradeWire
- Atlanta Cleaning Service: FREE Cleaning Checklist - Cleaning Service Near Me
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Do you love to cook? Eat? master chef tuscan style home for sale
- Nutter Home Loans Celebrates the Inclusive Updates to the Sybil Silkwood Nutter Playground
- Outdoor Decor Etc: Desirable Outdoor Accessories for Every Style
- RadonAway Announces New Canada Distribution Partnership with Ontor
- Baby's First Room: Preparing Your Baby for Success from Day One
- Live like royalty! homesforsale in BrooklynPark!!
- Ur Man Cave Shop: Everything Needed To Enhance Your Space
- The question of boiler replacement depends on what you need
Brothers Gutters of Chattahoochee Valley is owned and operated by resident Luke Smith. After years of firsthand experience in other home-improvement and service industries, Luke found Brothers Gutters by chance when his parents encountered water issues with their Virginia home. Luke's brother called his long-time friend Jeremiah Boles of Brothers Gutters Lynchburg, VA to handle the situation. Over the course of the project and conversations with Jeremiah, David realized this could be the perfect opportunity for his brother Luke. After discussing the system with Jeremiah, Luke called company owner, Ken Parsons to take the next step.
Luke Smith couldn't be happier to raise his family in the town he and his wife grew up in while providing a truly valuable service to his neighbors. Years spent in the service sector and through international travel, Luke Smith has gained real insight into the right way to treat both employees and customers . He's contributing to his local economy with his Brothers Gutters franchise by hiring local professionals and building a reputation as "a fantastic place for people to work." He optimistically projects his operation will continue to grow in number of trucks and size of territory in the coming years.
More on eTradeWire News
- Open Studios Day on Saturday, December 7th 2019 Angels Gate Cultural Center
- What does it mean to be a first-time homebuyer?
- Strategic Organizing announces name change to Digital Union Lab
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Art Fringe Serves Up Depravity Through Creativity
The system in place at Brothers Gutters makes this dream possible. Luke comments on how he's never witnessed more motivated skilled labors than when he attended the brand's 'Meet The Team Day'. He says, "The installers were totally encouraging to each other and built each other up in a way I've never seen any type of contractor business, construction business, lawn service, lawn care, nothing." He credits these attributes to the training they've received from Brothers Gutters Corporate. "They're normal dudes that just had really awesome instruction when they got here."
The Brothers Gutters Story
Brothers Gutters was born out of Ken Parson's vision for a better contracting service than the ones operating in his market and beyond. While working as a gutter installer for another company summers between teaching History in 1996, he determined exactly what qualities such an operation should embody. In 1999 his plans were solidified with the opening of what is now called Brothers Gutters.
After extensive campaigning, Ken was able to recruit his brother, Ryan to join him as the co-owner and Chief Solutionist© of their growing operation. The siblings essentially threw their higher education into the gutter and haven't looked back since.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jose Franco: Bronx Hustle, Selling Dope and Starting A Business
- The Templar Fund Earns 56.580% in First Year of Public Operation
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Additions to Leadership Team
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Cody Ko & Noel Miller Tiny Meat Gang: The Global Domin
Fast forward to 2019. Ken and Ryan have helped dozens of other motivated individuals, partners and couples realize the American Dream by opening Brothers Gutters franchises of their own. Today, there are 10 Brothers Gutter franchise including Hudson Valley, NY, New Milford, CT, Monmouth, NJ, Lehigh Valley, PA, Richmond, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Virginia Beach, VA, Jacksonville, FL, Seattle, WA, San Antonio, TX, South Charlotte, NC and Columbus, GA. Their proprietary system enables quick growth and ample return on investment with direct training, ongoing consultation and shared exposure.
For more information about Brothers Gutter system, visit www.brothersfranchise.com or call (845) 554-5896 (tel:8455545896).
- Get bonus cards with City Barbeque gift card purchase this holiday season
- Third Coast Bakery Wins National Award From PETA
- Art Exhibition by JASA Opens November 22 At The Grand Bay Plaza Main Lobby, Coconut Grove
- Tarps Now® Expands Mesh Tarps Providing Wide Range of Exposure Levels and Applications
- No Power, No Access Doesn't Have to Mean No Business
- Q3 2019 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Fishing and Accessories: High-Quality Fishing Gear for Success
- Trypsin Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Salient Process Announces Acquisition of Dosvak LLC's Interests
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Connected Real Estate Summit Launched in Partnership with the #TechSuperShow 2020 in Florida
- Rising Films' Dark-Comedy "Aim High" Receives Award; Momentum Building For Next Feature Length Film
- Mossy Nissan Joins Padres Pedal The Cause In a Race To Cure Cancer
- Looking for a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta? Visit Our Dealership!
- "Christmas Thing" Released by Hit Songwriter Bryan Wayne
- The NLFA Hosts Player Combine/Showcase
- PopStops Signs Licensing Agreement with Carroll Shelby Licensing, an Iconic Automotive Manufacturer
- Rent A Press Adds Stickers to Print Products
- Montessori Education Please, Monte-Something, No!
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign for Only $3,995