Popular on eTradeWire
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- Garage Doors Boston Providing Garage Door Remote Clicker Services
- Innov8tive Nutrition Launches Revolutionary Nutrition Delivery System
- ÜFORIA Science and MaVie Merge in Massive Announcement
- Little Yogis Take Over The World
- 3 Day Weekend Benefits - Start Your Side Business Now
- 360 Towing Solutions San Antonio Reveals Its Success Story to Become a Reputable Towing Company
- QuiAri Helps Families Affected By The Taal Volcanic Eruption In The Philippines
- Free Event for Urban Community and Entrepreneurs in Houston
- Help Wanted - Looking for Online Writers
That means to discover other options instead of trading time for money to collect a paycheck.
If you want to know an investment tip that the wealthy typically keep hidden pay close attention.
Why put your money in an investment vehicle or account where you can't access it for 30 years?
Over 80% off the money being saved for retirement right now is going into these retirement accounts that are considered "Qualified Accounts", meaning you can't touch that money until you're 59 years old without paying penalty and taxes on it!
Plus you're going to have to pay taxes on that money no matter what.And taxes are going up, right?
Wealthy people understand this. They also understand that money is simply a tool.
One of the most unrecognized financial tools is a "properly structured" insurance contract.
How a 40- year old can leverage $100,000 dollars. If that money was sitting in a money market account or a bank it would only earn 1/10th of an interest rate. Plus it would lose money each year. (Going broke slowly).
More on eTradeWire News
- War Is My Business: March 2020
- 3D Hologroup, Inc. releases beta version of revolutionary software development tool for AR
- Woman Crying Happy Tears On Her Birthday After Seeing 60 Year Old Pictures Of Loved Ones Passed Away
- Libman Education Releases New Accelerated Cross-training Coding Curriculum in Response to the Disrup
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: March 2020
Properly Structured Whole Life Insurance Contract
If he puts that $100k after 2 years he would have access to 94% of this money.
In year one he could deposit $50k in his account/contract in 2 payments/deposits, he'll have access to 90% after 30 days of putting in the first $50k!
He'll have Liquidity of $45k, and then after the 2nd year, he'll have access to $94k, so literally over a 2 year period, he only gives up 6% Liquidity!
But that's just the beginning:
- He gets a $1.25 million death benefit
- if he lives a long life he will still have access to the money to use
for the business, family, or investing.
- On top of that, he will have a 4% GUARANTEED rate of return on the money you have left in the contract.
- Plus he will have disability coverage
- This money will grow on a tax-deferred basis and he can have access to this money TAX-FREE!
Bottom line: he is going to have more security, more guarantees, more
opportunity, and more control with his money.
This is why wealthy people insist upon a structured whole life insurance contract.
If you want to discover additional ways to grow and control your personal income go to:
- Used Vehicle Market Suffers Another Week of Steep Declines - J.D. Power
- Achurch Consulting Announces Interview in Boston Globe
- Cinema St. Louis presents FILM FESTIVAL DAY 4/11
- New Yorker Electronics unveils new Cornell Dubilier Ultra-Thin 1mm Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor
- Auto Insurance | Underinsured / Uninsured Motorist
- Lee BIA Builders Care welcomes Crystal Stouten as executive director
- Seminars Go Virtual Due to Covid-19
- Joe Simon, Joe Simon, Joe Simon, Former Rhythm & Blues Singer "The Mouth Of The South," Now, Bishop Joe Simon Says: Let Us All Vote
- Garden City Realty recognizes its March Agents of the Month
- Datavalet Helps Teams Work Remotely During Covid-19 Crisis
- iGrad Launches Free "Coronavirus and Your Financial Health" for Employers
- Pilgrim Title Announces Immediate Launch of Remote Online Closings
- Mizner Country Club Reopens Golf Course…To Walkers/Joggers
- Italian Rock Band Says "The City Seems Dead" During COVID-19 Crisis
- Governor Sununu Proclaims April as Financial Literacy for Youth Month
- NeoMetrix Technologies Inc, upcoming Webinar: Reverse Engineering an Aircraft Winglet Fitting
- Henderson Franklin Expands Litigation Team and Welcomes Prominent Trial Attorney Jerry Olivo
- The Bear Creek School Hosts How to Parent With Love and Logic
- Corona Virus? Terry BarBay's Release "He Was Crucified" Has Worldly Encouragement, Hope, At Easter
- Waterside Productions Announces Leanna Greenaway's New Book "Fairy Soap"