Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 346
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 321
- Payslee's Toy Drive for Los Angeles Children's Hospital 311
- SigOne Capital Announces it is Being Acquired by DV Chain, An Affiliate of Trading Firm, DV Trading 304
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 263
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 258
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 258
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 195
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 184
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 169
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ethical Alternatives to Amazon USA - What You Should Know
- Secret Rebel Resistance Strategy and Blueprint Strategy?
- Is your employer taking advantage of you?
- BirthdayPak of Southwest Florida Announces New Owners
- West Palm Beach Cleaning Service eMaids® Launches HUGE Holiday SALE
- Serial Entrepreneur Ramesh Dontha Hits Amazon Best Seller List With 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- QuiAri Hires Sam Fuentes as General Operations Manager For Mexico, Latin America, and South America
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Marquee Hire Franchise for Under 20k?
That means to discover other options instead of trading time for money to collect a paycheck.
If you want to know an investment tip that the wealthy typically keep hidden pay close attention.
Why put your money in an investment vehicle or account where you can't access it for 30 years?
Over 80% off the money being saved for retirement right now is going into these retirement accounts that are considered "Qualified Accounts", meaning you can't touch that money until you're 59 years old without paying penalty and taxes on it!
Plus you're going to have to pay taxes on that money no matter what.And taxes are going up, right?
Wealthy people understand this. They also understand that money is simply a tool.
One of the most unrecognized financial tools is a "properly structured" insurance contract.
How a 40- year old can leverage $100,000 dollars. If that money was sitting in a money market account or a bank it would only earn 1/10th of an interest rate. Plus it would lose money each year. (Going broke slowly).
More on eTradeWire News
- Businesses With Heart Expo Winter 2020
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Sound Royalties And KLM Enterprises Services LLC Announce Partnership
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - Amazing Grades
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
Properly Structured Whole Life Insurance Contract
If he puts that $100k after 2 years he would have access to 94% of this money.
In year one he could deposit $50k in his account/contract in 2 payments/deposits, he'll have access to 90% after 30 days of putting in the first $50k!
He'll have Liquidity of $45k, and then after the 2nd year, he'll have access to $94k, so literally over a 2 year period, he only gives up 6% Liquidity!
But that's just the beginning:
- He gets a $1.25 million death benefit
- if he lives a long life he will still have access to the money to use
for the business, family, or investing.
- On top of that, he will have a 4% GUARANTEED rate of return on the money you have left in the contract.
- Plus he will have disability coverage
- This money will grow on a tax-deferred basis and he can have access to this money TAX-FREE!
Bottom line: he is going to have more security, more guarantees, more
opportunity, and more control with his money.
This is why wealthy people insist upon a structured whole life insurance contract.
If you want to discover additional ways to grow and control your personal income go to:
- Music Manager/Dad Creates A Pathway To Success For His Daughters In A Highly-Competitive Industry!
- Awesome Family Spring Break Destinations
- Arylamine N-acetyltransferase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Kitchen Social announces date night cooking classes for Valentine's Day weekend
- Original Phone Directory Removal Service Re-Brands ".org" Opt-Out Service to YellowPagesDirectory
- Bull Riding Super Stars Return to Hobbs for first stop of the Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding Tour
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Norman Love Confections limited edition gourmet chocolate flavors will make your heart dance for joy
- Lee BIA Builders Care's 2019 Charity Clay Shoot raises funds for upcoming project
- Regional Real Estate Company With Appetite And Capital To Expand
- Stella Hall Calls The Shots, Writes The Scripts, & Changes The Game!
- Ediciones Laponia, a friendly publisher for indie authors
- Global Food Health Innovation Summit Premiers In New York Connecting Global Food Industry Leaders, Experts & More
- Featured Vehicle: 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I
- Tarps Now® Increases Heavy Duty Tarps Line Up Due to Heavy Demand
- Security Bank Announces New Temple Location
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC and Sound Royalties Announce Partnership
- Ballet Palm Beach Opens 2020 with Mixed Bill at Kravis Center
- CVS Health Creates Job Opportunity Referral Program for the Disabled in Wayne County