Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 235
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 233
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 132
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 131
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 125
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- AAA Credit Screening Services Now Offers Learning Coach Background Checks
- Project Diversify Medicine is Leading the Way with Pre Med Advice for Future Black & Brown Doctors
- Consumer51 Launches New Website for Montessori ONE Academy
- ASAP Systems Donates its Inventory System to help Children in Need
- The Marketing Ethnic Faculty Association Announces Its New Leadership
- Libman Education Announces Adoption of the Merck Manual as an Online Resource to Supplement Training
- Libman Education now offers Pinson & Tang's Newest Product: CDI Pocket Guide – Online
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
Dr. Nettleman began his surveying career "in middle school" while working with his grandfather – noted surveyor and attorney, Walt Wilbolard. Exposed to the profession through technical, legal, and small business experience, Dr. Nettleman learned about the of challenges of being a surveyor.
One of the primary issues surveyors face as they grow in their career is that most states have their own, and therefore varied, requirements for becoming a licensed surveyor. The variables include required academic degrees, experience in the field, and licensure.
"Different states have different requirements which impact the 'portability' of your license. This is partly because of historic precedence but geographic differences as well." says Nettleman.
More on eTradeWire News
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
As a college professor, Dr. Nettleman has seen students complete their required course work yet struggle with certification exams. Current surveying courses have moved toward spatial data and less toward traditional surveying where most exams are weighted toward traditional surveying.
Wanting his, and other, students to succeed Dr. Nettleman has established Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology (landsurveycareer.com) and NLC Prep (nlcprep.com) that provide online learning and test preparation for state exams. His online courses provide quality instruction and flexibility to meet the needs of young people, practicing technicians and current surveyors.
To learn more about courses offered, and how they can help you reach your professional goals visit landsurveycareer.com or nlcprep.com
Dr. Tony Nettleman
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA