Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Preservation Achievement Grand Jury Award For Cherry St. Pier Development Presented To W.J. Castle And Associates
- Do You Need Richmond Hill Tree Hoarding?
- Shangri-La Springs Offers Educational Organic Garden Tours for Schools and Camp Groups
- Going with the flow: Kraft-Sussman brings new eco-friendly cremation option to Nevada viewed as gentler on the deceased
- Neptune FS Global Appoints Separation Solutions For Business Development
- Neptune FS Global Signs India Distribution Agreement
- Bayshore/Montecalvo Family of Companies receives 2019 Distinguished Leadership Award
- Neptune FS Global Signs Africa & Middle East Distribution Agreement
- Summit to discuss public health risks of harmful algal blooms
- UK Shoppers Face "Recycling Postcode Lottery" When Disposing of Old Mattresses
Built on a core of the Government and INGO zone where we partnered with DFID, the British Red Cross, UNHCR and World Food Programme, IDR is the most important gathering of policy makers, logisticians, technology innovators, procurement specialists, suppliers and professionals in the humanitarian and response aid to collaborate and engage on different levels and sectors. Collaboration and partnerships are so important, and we are continuing to deliver and build on these relationships.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
IDR covers the whole spectrum from anticipating and prevention, through preparation, to response and recover, leaving a robust legacy in place. With exhibitors ranging from charity aid to enforced military equipment and solutions, IDR is an all encompassing event for resilience and continuity for businesses and communities. Natural disasters we have to be ready to respond to, man-made disasters we have to try and prevent. Confirmed exhibitors include Fischer Panda, Humanitarian Leadership Academy, HydraLight, Incident Control Room, SAM, SafeHaven, Toyota, Turmaks and many more.
The wider collaboration this year is built around an International Disaster Response Summit, bringing high level decision makers together to examine challenges and strategies across the sector and share best practice so each organisation can take something back to make a real difference.
Complementing the Summit is the Seminar Theatre, looking at key issues including case studies, new technologies, thought leadership and much more, all aimed at enhancing the wider knowledge of those who deliver disaster response. Innovation will be at the heart of the event but practical innovation that makes a real difference delivered through capability workshops and demonstrations on stands.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
Building on the audience who attended last year and left such outstanding feedback, we know we will have decision makers, those looking for practical and technical solutions and those with a thirst for more knowledge and debate across this wide but vital sector. The debate and education from last year, according to many visitors, made a real difference.
Although separate and this year in a separate hall, The International Disaster Response Expo will benefit from the co-located International Security Expo with its cross over interests and 13,500 + visitors. Drones, communications, planning software, and elements of the Crisis Management and Business Continuity conference will all have cross over relevance. Two events accessed through one free ticket.
The 3 and 4th December 2019 should be firmly in your diaries and visit https://www.disasterresponseexpo.com to register your interest and help make a difference.
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform