Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 385
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 181
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Greasezilla Selected to be the FOG Separation Technology for Danbury Wastewater Treatment Center
- Benchmark International has Advised on the Transaction Between Ecologia and RSK Group
- New World Record Efficiency with Flexible CIGS Solar Cell
- Children's Book Now Part of the Collection at the Maison de la Littérature
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Five Experts to Worldwide Team
- Calling all Opportunity Zone Redevelopment Projects to an Open Pitch Competition in Newark on October 17
- Think Coffee Partners With Eco-Friendly Coffee Delivery Service GOffee
- Institute for Regional Conservation Receives a $10,000 Community Impact Grant from New York Life
- iIndulge Honey and ADM Labs team up to help save The Amazon Rainforest
- Ocean-Inspired Art Exhibition Coming to Santa Cruz
Built on a core of the Government and INGO zone where we partnered with DFID, the British Red Cross, UNHCR and World Food Programme, IDR is the most important gathering of policy makers, logisticians, technology innovators, procurement specialists, suppliers and professionals in the humanitarian and response aid to collaborate and engage on different levels and sectors. Collaboration and partnerships are so important, and we are continuing to deliver and build on these relationships.
More on eTradeWire News
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
IDR covers the whole spectrum from anticipating and prevention, through preparation, to response and recover, leaving a robust legacy in place. With exhibitors ranging from charity aid to enforced military equipment and solutions, IDR is an all encompassing event for resilience and continuity for businesses and communities. Natural disasters we have to be ready to respond to, man-made disasters we have to try and prevent. Confirmed exhibitors include Fischer Panda, Humanitarian Leadership Academy, HydraLight, Incident Control Room, SAM, SafeHaven, Toyota, Turmaks and many more.
The wider collaboration this year is built around an International Disaster Response Summit, bringing high level decision makers together to examine challenges and strategies across the sector and share best practice so each organisation can take something back to make a real difference.
Complementing the Summit is the Seminar Theatre, looking at key issues including case studies, new technologies, thought leadership and much more, all aimed at enhancing the wider knowledge of those who deliver disaster response. Innovation will be at the heart of the event but practical innovation that makes a real difference delivered through capability workshops and demonstrations on stands.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
Building on the audience who attended last year and left such outstanding feedback, we know we will have decision makers, those looking for practical and technical solutions and those with a thirst for more knowledge and debate across this wide but vital sector. The debate and education from last year, according to many visitors, made a real difference.
Although separate and this year in a separate hall, The International Disaster Response Expo will benefit from the co-located International Security Expo with its cross over interests and 13,500 + visitors. Drones, communications, planning software, and elements of the Crisis Management and Business Continuity conference will all have cross over relevance. Two events accessed through one free ticket.
The 3 and 4th December 2019 should be firmly in your diaries and visit https://www.disasterresponseexpo.com to register your interest and help make a difference.
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit
- Identifying Water Meter Tampering Using a Data Logger
- Tampa Bay's Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival!
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
- KaTom Growing Again Investing More Than $12 Million
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Main Street Waterbury Announces 2019 Main Street Community Partnership Award Recipient, John L. Hopkins, CEO of Post University
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Week 4 Shake-Up: All-City Classic 302 Legends League