Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3910
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 908
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 860
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 857
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 848
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 837
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 834
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 755
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 518
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 419
Similar on eTradeWire
- FigBytes Inc. Recognized in Verdantix Sustainability Software in Their First "Smart Innovators: Sustainability Management Software" Report
- Fennemore Craig's Sean Hood Releases White Paper on How the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act Will Affect California's Water Users
- Environmental chemist launches shatter-resistant, reusable glass bottle
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Why Your A/C Filters Get Dirtier Faster
- Flood Control Innovation Protects Canadians Against Reoccurring Floods
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- When is the Best Time to Remove a Problematic Tree?
- Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing a New Tree for Your Yard
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Awarded $10K Bank of America Charitable Foundation Grant
More than 100 singers will amass to sing a simple, moving song, taking passers-by and shoppers by surprise. The first flash mob will be held on Lemon Quay as part of a wider International Day of Peace - One Day One Choir celebration which is taking place throughout the day. The second will be held in the Cathedral, where the exceptional acoustics are expected to create an unforgettable experience for singers and audience alike.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grief Institute Announces Sponsorship of Bereavement Cruise
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Boise State 6-0! CFB National Coach of the Year Bryan Chili' Harsin! Cha Ching Chili' $$$Bonus$$$ #NIKE'Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA!
- Lake Norman Orchestra: 7th Holiday Gala Concert and Dinner
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Military Economic Impact Study Highlights U.S. Military Contribution to San Diego
The flash mob is the culmination of a project aimed at encouraging people who have never tried singing in groups to have a go, whilst also increasing collaboration between well-established choirs. Four workshops have been held to teach the song to people who aren't part of any formal choirs, with the aim of showing people how enjoyable and beneficial singing in groups and in harmony can be.
Activists and event organisers Claire and Antonia run No Talent Rechoired, an innovative community activist singing group which was born following a one-off event in aid of World Refugee Day in 2018.
Antonia Pickup says "We got people together to sing one song in the Blue Bar in June 2018, and everyone enjoyed themselves so much that we felt it was time to go even bigger and better".
Claire Ingleheart says "The more people start to care and take action on the refugee crisis, the more we will be able to help these most vulnerable people."
The project has been part funded by FEAST Cornwall, who were keen to support his project as a way of creating a high quality arts experience, and reaching people who might not otherwise take part in or watch choirs singing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Modesto Welcomes Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Community Medical Clinic of Kershaw County to Host Sixth Annual Oysters & BBQ Bash
- "Behind Closed Doors" Season One Set to Premiere in Dallas, November 15th
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
Information about the refugee crisis:
• The UNHCR estimate there are currently 25.9 million refugees worldwide
• 37,000 people per day are forced to flee their homes because of conflict and persecution.
● Come and sing with No Talent Rechoired No Talent Rechoired Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/No-Talent-Rechoired-2188552698041901/)
● Organise a fundraiser or donate to Help Refugees Help Refugees (https://helprefugees.org/)
+44 (0)7786 804496
- Q3 2019 | Houston Office | Research and Forecast Report
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in New Jersey!
- New Index Of Excellence In STEM Education Compares U.S. Students To Global Competition
- New Non-surgical Treatment to Correct Facial Wrinkles Introduced in Southwest Florida
- VF Launches Crypto Social Platform & Mobile IOS Support
- XOOKER Featured in Inc. Magazine Article
- Calig Kontra - Simian Automatic (Album)
- Heritage Planning Partners' Michael D'Aquila Earns WMCP Designation
- FSR's Smart-Way System Stops the Show During NECA 2019
- VERC Enterprises named to Boston Business Journal's Book of Lists for largest family businesses
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Rook Coffee Hires New Vice President of Operations
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony now open for sales
- Interior Designer Wins Prestigious Industry Award
- Kevin Joyce Named Chief Commercial Officer at TAG Video Systems
- Shipment Temperature Monitoring for Milk Crate Transport
- Future Learning Collaborative Expands Co-Creation Activities Among Higher Ed Institutions
- International Stars Sleep on Magniflex Mattresses
- Matthew Whalen Named President And Chief Executive Officer Of Cord Meyer Development Company