Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Consumer51 Launches New Website for The New Mexico Wilderness Alliance
- New EMF Protection Products To Help With Pain Relief For The State Of Arizona & Surrounding Areas
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- The Dangers of Growing Trees Near Power Lines
- Fashinnovation To Host 2nd Worldwide Talks 2020 Virtual Summit, And 3D Runway Show On World Environment & Oceans Day
- Lydia Keith, Minnesota CEO of Recycle Technologies: One woman challenging the business world
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- Announcing a new history of environmentalism: Before and After the First Earth Day, 1970
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Conservancy's Marisa Carrozzo selected for second term as co-chair of Everglades Coalition
More than 100 singers will amass to sing a simple, moving song, taking passers-by and shoppers by surprise. The first flash mob will be held on Lemon Quay as part of a wider International Day of Peace - One Day One Choir celebration which is taking place throughout the day. The second will be held in the Cathedral, where the exceptional acoustics are expected to create an unforgettable experience for singers and audience alike.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ford Motor Co. awards California Pony Cars with 2019 Mustang SEMA Build
- Vascular BioSciences Announces Preclinical Research Results Demonstrating Improved Pulmonary Hype
- Lenoir NC Company Files US Patent Application for "Voice-Activated Talk-Through Safety Mask Appliance and Method" dubbed, "VATTSMA™"
- Create your Perfect Boba Tea with the First DIY Boba Kit in Arizona
- Texas Company Using Innovative Technology To Help Provide Solar To All
The flash mob is the culmination of a project aimed at encouraging people who have never tried singing in groups to have a go, whilst also increasing collaboration between well-established choirs. Four workshops have been held to teach the song to people who aren't part of any formal choirs, with the aim of showing people how enjoyable and beneficial singing in groups and in harmony can be.
Activists and event organisers Claire and Antonia run No Talent Rechoired, an innovative community activist singing group which was born following a one-off event in aid of World Refugee Day in 2018.
Antonia Pickup says "We got people together to sing one song in the Blue Bar in June 2018, and everyone enjoyed themselves so much that we felt it was time to go even bigger and better".
Claire Ingleheart says "The more people start to care and take action on the refugee crisis, the more we will be able to help these most vulnerable people."
The project has been part funded by FEAST Cornwall, who were keen to support his project as a way of creating a high quality arts experience, and reaching people who might not otherwise take part in or watch choirs singing.
More on eTradeWire News
- GrandPad introduces connected device capabilities to support telehealth and virtual care for healthc
- Montrel Darrett Debuts New Single and Kicks Off Urban Clothing Line
- Pandemic Cancels Annual Orange Volunteer Firefighters Carnival
- Preparing to Survive the Next Business Crisis
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series Looking For Your Support
Information about the refugee crisis:
• The UNHCR estimate there are currently 25.9 million refugees worldwide
• 37,000 people per day are forced to flee their homes because of conflict and persecution.
● Come and sing with No Talent Rechoired No Talent Rechoired Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/No-Talent-Rechoired-2188552698041901/)
● Organise a fundraiser or donate to Help Refugees Help Refugees (https://helprefugees.org/)
+44 (0)7786 804496
- "Days of Our Lives" Star, Shawn Christian, Shares His Keys to Confidence with Suzanne Sena
- Jane Herbert Exhibits at Richard Boyd Art Gallery
- Sit Down With Nude Envie's CEO & Founder Isabel Madison
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive announces executive changes
- AXEcitement as Stumpy's Hatchet House Reopens in Middletown Governor gives the OK to open
- ExpressCells to Present in BIO Start-Up Stadium Next Week
- Concertex Brings Tranquility to Coated Fabrics with Warp
- From Boot Laces to Beautiful Faces: Army Vet Launches New Cosmetic Line
- Centum Financial Services Announces Manitoba's First Mortgage Program for Nurses
- Chamber Topics At 12 Introduces Virtual Luncheon For Business Professionals
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- Mizner Country Club Women's Association Raises $5000 For Palm Beach Food Bank
- Wright Runstad and Intercontinental Real Estate Corp Break Ground on Seattle Office Development
- Free Emergency Farm Market in Lambertville
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- Association of Corporate Counsel of St. Louis Chapter Donates $2,500 to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Adaptiva Introduces OneSite Cloud
- RFiD Discovery teams up with Apitrak to provide multi-technology IoT location tracking platform
- Free Welcome Back Video For Reopening Salons and Spas