Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 416
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 352
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 312
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 268
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 266
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 202
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 196
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 155
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 146
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 143
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cobalt Digital Opens Doors to Representative Office in China
- Radiotronics UK Announces Unlimited Two Way Radio Range With Motorola Wave PTX
- Axiros Proudly Announces the Availability of a New Release AXESS 4.0
- Global Telecom Solutions named one of the Nation's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
- Axiros Announces New Release of AXACT 2021.5
- Axiros Selected by TouchTec Technology UK to Manage Their CPE Estate
- Axiros Selected by UK FTTP Provider Upp to Manage Customer Premises Equipment Devices Using AXESS and AXTRACT Software
- Wohler releases new and improved iAM-AUDIO PLUS monitors in 1U and 2U form factors
- efani Crypto SIM Swap Scam Hack Protect Your iPhone Samsung & Cell Phone with Private Secure Calls
As the end of support for Nuance SpeechAttendant® and Open SpeechAttendant® draws near, organizations searching for a replacement can find a robust solution in the INI Interactive Speech Attendant (ISA) product. With this latest release, ISA not only acts as a name dialer for corporate directories, but also builds on its impressive list of routing features with the addition of speech-enabled IVR menus.
Administrators can now use ISA to create and deploy self-service menus for a variety of purposes, such as department information, FAQs, and intelligent routing. Also new to ISA in this release is multilingual support, adding Canadian French and Mexican Spanish to the existing US English voice interface.
More on eTradeWire News
- SilverHook Studios Goes Beyond Film Production and is Helping Business Create Engaging Livestreams
- Bartender on Board Celebrates 5th Business Anniversary
- MyDiscountLab.com Announces Name Change to JustLabTest.com
- The Lashe Sale Genuine Mink Lashe Trays
- St Paul Inspection Company Supports National Radon Action Month with Important Information on Radon
The most notable enhancement of ISA 2.0 is the ability to run on any voice browser-enabled platform, regardless of the underlying contact center environment. Organizations can leverage existing voice platforms and speech recognition resources or purchase a standalone solution, with the option to deploy either on premise or in the cloud.
"Organizations require a self-service strategy that is dynamic enough to meet changing business needs," said Danette Craig, INI President. "ISA offers flexibility in both how and where it is deployed, making it a great solution for any size or type of company."
ISA's easy-to-use, web-based administration interface simplifies the configuration of speech-enabled menus, directory member aliases, department and location-based transfers, business hours logic, and more. In ISA 2.0, administrators will also find enhanced tools for recording alerts, batch uploading audio files, and even generating color-coded visual call flow diagrams for validation purposes.
INI Interactive Speech Attendant provides a friendly and cost-effective solution to call routing and is available through INI and its partners. For more information, features, and benefits, visit https://www.interactivenw.com/products/interactive-speech-attendant/ or call 1‑800‑732‑3236.
More on eTradeWire News
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- Pacifica Radio Classical Music Show Exclusively Spotlights the Old Masters
- Biz To Biz Super Business Trade Expo
- Knobull Boosts Methods To Streamline The Project Management Process
- BOBE Symposium Slates U.S. Rep.Strickland, St. Sen. Nobles, Myr Woodards & Tech Legend Roy Clay Sr
About Interactive Northwest, Inc.
INI has been a leader in self-service contact center applications since 1992. Recognized for our expertise in conversational speech, outbound, and callback technologies, we deliver solutions that combine technical prowess with a user-friendly customer experience. INI's approach emphasizes close collaboration with clients and partners to create real-world solutions that reduce the cost of providing superior customer service. As a respected partner, we lead the way for emerging contact center technologies, providing innovative, highly stable solutions for on-premise and cloud-based platforms. Follow INI on Twitter @InteractiveNW (http://www.twitter.com/interactivenw) and on LinkedIn at interactive-nw-inc.
Interactive Northwest, Inc.
- Nagamasa Global is Launching New Futures Trading Programs
- Nagamasa Global is Accredited as Leading Business Services Supplier at Japan Trading Awards
- PPGJLI Announces Writing Contest to Launch on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- J-Rob Released His Music Video Trailer and Reveals the Music Video Release Date for, God's Got Me
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home
- "History Through the Black Experience" told through two volumes
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Nickelodeon Spicy' NBA Spicy' NFL Mix! 'SpongeBob' Apparel #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- LONG AFTER THIS by Howard Jackson is published by Red Rattle Books
- New Talk Show Premiers on Chow Entertainment KXLA
- 1017 Brick Squad Records 2022 New Artist Acquisition
- Boosting Physical Security Presence Panel Built Guard Booths
- Another Biden Vaccine Rule Killed - Time For "Reboot"
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Odyssey Media Group & Publishing Announces Its First Release of a Fiction Piece "Show Your Hands"
- Virtual Remote Notary in Florida
- Local Professional Football Player, Tuni Ropati, Signs With Bay Area Panthers (IFL)
- Savannah Law Firm Oliver Maner Names David Bobo Mullens, III, as Partner
- Comcast, Palm Beach County Community Members Honored for Serving Caregiving Youth