Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 191
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 173
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 161
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Mirage 8524 DLZ Bar LE Takes 2019 Innovation Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kim Arana Elected To Fennemore Craig Management Team
- Bernstein Law Firm Announces Attorney Jay D. Stein as Newest Member of Team
- State Farm Penalized by San Antonio Jury for Bad Faith Conduct
- Call for Nominations for the 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Kelley Kronenberg Welcomes Three New Attorneys in Fort Lauderdale
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson wins expungement of disorderly conduct
- Minnesota Expungement Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins expungement of shoplifting case
- Janet Reed, Esq. comments on recent North Carolina Supreme Court case about proper parties and venue
- Trump's Declaration of Emergency Probably Legal and Effective
- Deborah Gubernick Joins Snell & Wilmer as Partner in Orange County Office
In an effort to highlight the intersections where accident are occurring, Megeredchian Law compiled five years' worth of accident data from California's Office of Traffic Safety. Every single accident recorded in the past five years has been mapped to its corresponding crash location to create the first interactive road study of its kind for the Glendale area.
"We created the map to emphasize the importance of road safety," founding attorney Alex Megeredchian remarked. "The map makes it easier for everyone to see where accidents are occurring more frequently so that drivers can remain alert and aware while out on the road."
More on eTradeWire News
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why Driving With Out-of-State Auto Insurance Is A Bad Idea
- Online Agency Publishes Comprehensive Overview of SEO in 2019
- New Models Grand Open from The Monarch Collection at Mosaic in Fort Collins on March 2 and March 3
- MFI Recovery Center Announces Spring Alumni Event
- Film about Forgotten Space Artist Honored with Best Documentary Award at the 44th Boston Sci-Fi Fest
- Leading Tattoo Removal Clinic in Atlanta Now Uses PRO-NOX
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA Kicks Off Its Annual Support Campaign
In total, Glendale has been home to over 14,000 accidents, resulting in over 5,000 injuries, and 30 deaths in the past five years. Glendale drivers are considered 85% more likely than the national average to get into a crash according to an annual study conducted by Allstate.
The intersection of Brand Boulevard and Sanchez Drive ranked as the most dangerous in Glendale with 20 accidents in 2017. Brand Blvd. & Sanchez Dr. was followed by Verdugo Rd. & Colorado St. (13 accidents), Chevy Chase Dr. & Brand Blvd. (12 accidents), Colorado St. & Brand Blvd. (12 accidents), and Glendale Ave. & Colorado St. (12 accidents) to round out the top five. You can view the full 'Top 10 Dangerous Intersections' list by clicking here (https://megeredchianlaw.com/glendale-accident-map/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band comes to Sweetwater Music Hall on April 28
- MC Companies Receives Multiple Nominations At 2019 Arizona Multi-housing Association Tribute Awards
- Lesley Brice, President and Partner of MC Residential LLC., Named As 2019 Chair of Autism Speaks Walk Arizona In Association with S.A.R.R.C
- DynaScan Appoints Joe Hasenzahl as Director of New Advanced Retail Solutions Division
- OutAirOdor units take out molecules that pollute in-home air
- Waveband Communications Inc. attends IWCE
- "Diálogos internos: Poesía 1982-2014" - Poetry Collection Combines Works Written Over 32 Years
"Our hope is that highlighting these collision hot spots will ultimately help to reduce the number of road accidents that occur throughout the city each year," Alex stressed. Megeredchian Law will continue to compile and map accident data for years to come so that the entire community can view whether accident trends improve or worsen over time.
About Megeredchian Law: Megeredchian Law is a Glendale law firm with a focus on providing access to justice for all those who have suffered injuries in a California accident. Outside of the courtroom, Megeredchian Law advocates for safer road habits and governing policies. To learn more, visit our site (https://megeredchianlaw.com).
- MedAware Systems to present new research at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- Smith Planning Group ranked No. 66 on 2019 University of Georgia Bulldog 100 list
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Community Invited to Cybersecurity Presentations and Awards Reception
- Dream Finders Homes to Build Townhomes at Beacon Lake
- Q4 2018 | Fort Bend | E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Monitoring Milk Deliveries with an In Transit Temperature Recorder
- The Best Microfiction Anthology Series
- Pines of Mount Lebanon names LifeStories Director
- Bio Flame Offers 30% Discount On All Fireplaces Through The Month of February!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Acquires Terry McCue Real Estate Inc
- "Nation's Fire" Private Red Carpet Cast/Crew Screening March 18, Capitol Theater Clearwater, Fl
- Get 20% OFF Windows & Doors in February!
- Roofing Contractor near Minneapolis Discusses Winter Roof Care
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- CSM LeadDog and Promax Bring Game Changers Networking Event to Los Angeles
- The Documentary 'I Learned It From You' Selected to Compete in 2019 Global Indian Film Festival
- Teeth grinding treatment begins with proper diagnosis
- Everyone Wins. How Shayna Pellino, Founder of Shayna Rose Interiors, Turned Negatives Into Positives
- Fabricoil® Reimagined for University of Delaware's Award-Winning iSuite