Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 137
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- La tecnología de camas médicas de EE. UU. llega a México y América Latina
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Media Mogul, Brianne Talocka, Creates Network to Help People with Finances
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Stage 4 Cancer patient opens Website / Photography / Videography Studio in the LES
Similar on eTradeWire
- netElastic vBNG Achieves 770 Gbps Throughput by Using 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors and 100 GbE Network Adapters
- 2022 MTUG I.T. Summit and Tradeshow on Thursday, May 26, celebrates 35 years of Maine Tech Events
- Indiana Operator Exits IPTV in Favor of Live Streaming
- Over 100,000 Verizon Retirees Laud New Federal Pension Protection Legislation
- Wohler to release new iVAM 1U 12G at NAB
- Seimitsu shares 3 ways to mitigate cyber attacks
- Untold Story - First Person, Using Phone Lines And The Public To: 'Podcast', Stream Music', Go 'Viral', 'Influence' etc.etc. -43 Years Ago!!
- Alaska's Largest Telecommunications Company Shares Taking 2,000 Employees "Remote-First"
- Martello Announces Global Partnership with Orange Business Services for Vantage DX
- Evolve IP Elevates the Work Anywhere™ Experience with New Secure Managed DaaS Service
Award winning and trusted telecoms advisor Intelligens Consulting's founder and Consulting Director said that he disagrees with the Dame's findings and that DCMS should be congratulated.
The Public Accounts Committee (PAC) is chaired by Dame Meg Hillier MP and its role is to examine the value for money of Government projects, programmes and services.
More on eTradeWire News
- The long wait is over for the new Ep coming by Shardella Sessions Princess of AEE
- Is The New Bills Passed By The State Of New York Good Enough To Protect Citizens From Hate Crimes?
- Biggest Mistake, the Album That Features All Exclusive Hits From Friday the Legend
- dpInk is accepting new clients among business development, capture and proposal efforts
- Locate Underground Cables and Pipes Before You Put Up a Fence
The inquiry report critiques the Department on many aspects including lacking consistency in data gathering, for not taking significant action to deliver connectivity to rural areas under the government's GBP 5 billion Project Gigabit and for being overly reliant on the commercial sector to improve gigabit coverage.
All this they say, 'risks perpetuating digital inequality across the UK'.
Bedi said, "We can't comment on many of the Department's data collection methods as we are just not privy to that information."
He went onto defend the Department progress by saying, "I do think that the Department should be congratulated for relying on commercial network operators to roll out gigabit programmes."
In his article, published today, the telecoms expert provided three reasons why we should be more reliant on commercial operators to lead the UK's gigabit revolution.
The first reason is that governments should only intervene where there is demonstrable market failure.
More on eTradeWire News
- DonnaInk Publications is open for manuscript submissions
- Scottsdale, Arizona – Team One Mile Prepares for Bicycle Race of a Lifetime – Across the USA
- Buyer's Agent in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Adjust.clinic now offers Kinetisense evaluations for athletes
- Gary Kevin Coats Real Estate Project Featured in ProjectManagement.com
Secondly the article state that the UK's healthy ecosystem of alternative fibre network operators is driving full fibre coverage to 80% of premises.
The third reason the article goes onto explain is that government interventions are complex, time consuming and a drain on public resources.
Bedi said, "a carefully designed 'market led' intervention programme can unlock millions in private investment in digital infrastructure at a significantly faster pace - and deliver greater value for money - than any public subsidy or government intervention programme."
You can read the full article here. https://www.intelligensconsulting.com/post/intelligens-consulting-response-to-public-accounts-committee-report-on-uk-broadband-progress
Iqbal Singh Bedi
- 227's™ TRAGEDY ALERT! BUFFALO Grocery Store SHOOTING! 10 Dead! Tops Supermarket #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' Concert! SNOOP DOGG x BUCKCHERRY! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' STURGIS BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' BIKINI Round Finals! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award
- St. Louis Author Carin Fahr Shulusky Releases Finding Light in a Lost Year
- SMPA E-Health is Developing a Tool to Promote Self-Care and Wellness
- The 7th Annual United Nations International Yoga Day at The Meadow Club
- Gospel Recording Artist Win Thompkins Launches a New Soul Music Project
- Serum Albumin from Human Plasma – Fatty Acid Free
- Universal Block Buffer for Immunohistochemistry
- HelleBooks LLC Announces RASMOOSE THE CHRISTMAS MOOSE Children's Book for the Holidays
- Recognized again as A Great Place to Work
- Queen Of Fantasy Enigmatic Story, DM Simpson is Signing Fantasy & Thriller Books in NC Right Now
- Growing Up Beckham: Kordell Beckham Makes Runway Debut
- Huge Fundraising, Charity Football Event at Wycombe Wanderers FC on Sunday May 15th
- Ninkus products for fun and enjoyable way to relef stress, pain, anxiety and discomfort
- Stream A Mountain of Entertainment with Paramount+!
- Comedian Don Barnhart Brings Nightly Laughter To Jokesters Comedy Club In Las Vegas
- High Ticket Sales Jobs - The New Approach to 6-Figures on the Side