Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1794
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1716
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1385
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1279
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1188
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 1030
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 1021
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 958
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 766
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 621
Similar on eTradeWire
- Traffic to Medicare Supplement Insurance Association's Online Directory Grows
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software
- Ann Wall, CPCU, joins Iron Ridge Insurance Services
- Does Medicaid Cover My Dental & Vision Insurance?
- Why You Shouldn't Ignore Vehicle Recalls
- Buckle Welcomes Insurance and Auto Product Executives to Advance Digital Financial Service
- Steve Muehler – Insurance Quickly Expands to offer Earthquake Insurance throughout California
- AgenciesOnline Now a Podium Certified Partner
- Leave a Financial Legacy for National Brothers and Sisters Day at the Reignite Your Finances Virtual Summit
- As April's Autism Month Comes To A Close, Nonprofit NFAR Announces Continued & New Efforts To Support Those With Autism
"Anyone with a bank savings account has heard of the FDIC which ensures that monies won't be lost if a bank fails," explains Jesse Slome, director of the long-term care insurance organization. "But few are aware that similar protection exists for consumers who purchase insurance policies and that includes long-term care insurance."
Insurance policy owners are protected by State Guaranty Associations that exist in all states. "Unlike the FDIC which has made their protection something consumers look for like the Good Housekeeping seal, insurance companies and even agents are not allowed to talk about the existence of these organizations," Slome notes.
The Association has just posted a webpage providing some background information on the State Guaranty Association limits at https://www.aaltci.org/about/insurance-state-guaranty.php. The limits pertain to long-term care insurance. "The rules are governed by each state and the limits vary from state to state," Slome shares. "In California, the maximum limit of protection is $615,525 while in Florida, it's only $300,000."
More on eTradeWire News
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- Commercial Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF) announces officers, board members
- Austin Office Market Report | Q1 2021 | Colliers
- Auction Life's May 18-19 auction features antiques, oddities, artifacts, decor, perfumes, factice
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Accepting New Patients
Each state maintains an entity that oversees Life and Health insurance policies, that includes long-term care insurance. A separate entity protects property and casualty policyholders who have automobile, home or other policies.
To learn more, also visit https://www.aaltci.org/long-term-care-insurance/learning-center/state-insurance-guaranty.php. The American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance (AALTCI) advocates for the importance of planning and supports insurance professionals who market both traditional and hybrid LTC solutions. To obtain long-term care insurance costs call the organization at 818-597-3227 or visit their website at www.aaltci.org.
- St. Louis' Largest Free Business Networking Event "Network-A-Thon" Coming Virtually on May 19
- Legendary Broadway Star Carole Demas is Celebrating 81 & Thanking Her Fans!
- Meals On Wheels of Tampa Expanding Service Into Riverview and Gibsonton
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Running Back, Shannon Warren
- CareAline Partners with Non-Profit, Project N95, to Ensure Access to High-Quality Isolations Gowns
- Sonorous Records Releasing Two Albums By Davis Sisters
- All You Need to Know About Heated Floors
- Nova POC Creatinine/eGFR Method More Accurate Than Laboratory Method: Large Medical Center Study
- Ya se viene Agile World en Español!
- Lifetimeaward by Telewellness sponsoring LSX Healthspan show along with industry leaders
- June 6, 2021 "Sail to Freedom NYC" Event
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Cost of Pet Insurance
- Dr. Ju Dong Yang joins the Los Angeles Gastroenterology Group
- Symetra Classic Returns to Davidson
- Charleston Entrepreneur, Blake Miller, Increases Stake in Charleston Roofs and Windows
- Industrial Steam has completed the install of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- NHE Property Management Named One of the Top Large Workplaces in South Carolina
- Five Business Intelligence Tools to Save Your Bottom Line
- CPG e-Commerce Without Business Intelligence
- Tampa office park in the I-75 Corridor sells for $11.39 million