Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- Steven England Brings Retirement And Income Radio To North Carolina
- SterlingRisk Programs Partners with Elpha Secure to Launch Sterling New Age Cyber
- New Jersey Business Owners Can Privatize NJ Temporary Disability Insurance In Three Easy Steps
- Should You Add Gap Insurance to Your Auto Insurance Policy?
- Americans Face Problems Paying Medical Bills Despite Health Insurance
- Michael Masor Honored With Acclaimed Invitation
- Mark Coker Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Donna McElroy Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- Scott Schuett Honored With Esteemed Invitation
"Accreditation in the BBB is by invitation only," says Steve J. Bernas, President & CEO of the Better Business Bureau serving Chicago and Northern Illinois. "And only those businesses that meet our high standards, and pass the review process are approved by our Board of Directors."
As with all businesses that are Accredited by the BBB, Insurance Navy has committed to the BBB Code of Business Practices. The Code is a comprehensive set of policies, procedures and best practices on how businesses treat consumers. These standards call for building trust, embodying integrity, advertising honestly and being truthful. Bernas adds "To maintain their accreditation a business must be transparent, honor their promises, be responsive to their customers, and safeguard their privacy."
"We are proud to be a BBB Accredited Business," said President Fadi Sneineh. "In today's world it is imperative that our customers know how seriously we take our commitment to excellence and good customer service. Achieving BBB Accreditation exemplifies that goal."
More on eTradeWire News
- Wright Runstad and Intercontinental Real Estate Corp Break Ground on Seattle Office Development
- Free Emergency Farm Market in Lambertville
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- Association of Corporate Counsel of St. Louis Chapter Donates $2,500 to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Adaptiva Introduces OneSite Cloud
Insurance Navy offers consumers quality insurance at economical prices. "Our desire is to stay focused on what we do best; provide outstanding insurance services and unsurpassed customer service," said Sneineh.
For more information contact: Anel Herrera at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better Business Bureau: As a private, non-profit organization, the purpose of the Better Business Bureau is to promote an ethical marketplace. The BBB helps resolve buyer/seller complaints by means of conciliation, mediation and arbitration. The BBB develops and issues reports on businesses and nonprofit organizations and encourage people to check out a company or charity before making a purchase or donation.
About Insurance Navy
Protecting and educating customers are Insurance Navy's top priorities. Insurance Navy is ready to work with everyone's insurance needs and collaborates with multiple insurance providers in order to offer the most competitive prices on the market. Insurance Navy's customer base may be growing but they remain dedicated in providing everyone a warm, personalized experience.
- PropertyMarket.com.mt Helps Real Estate Agents Sell and Rent Properties in Malta During COVID-19
- Good Humor celebrates 100 years with a Licensed Apparel Line!
- Local HVAC Company Offers Effective Solution for Protection from COVID-19
- New USB-C Charging Station Emerges as an Ideal Solution for 1:1 Take-Home Technology Models
- Onward Holdings Seeking More Land For Commercial Development
- Mark Goldstein joins Telgian Fire Safety as Director of Operations
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens newest Southwest Florida location
- Blake is thrilled to announce the details of debut album
- Attorney Rudolph Wm. Sohl Joins Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL
- School District of Lee County seeks career-changers, college graduates to fill teaching positions
- Healthcare Network opens new Nichols Community Health Center
- MazzMedia Wins Silver Telly Award
- 10 Remedies for Dry and Damaged Hair You Can Do at Home
- Griffey Card By Keith Shore Nears Six Figures As More Than 1,000,000 TOPPS Project 2020 Cards Sold
- Studies underway for the correlation of FeNO and COVID-19
- Pride Month: Latinx Podcast "De Pueblo, Católico y Gay" celebrates two-year anniversary
- Hola Mexico Virtual Theater to continue with online screenings of acclaimed Mexican films
- Cincy Chic Hosts Free Virtual Vision Board Workshop
- New Business Opens in Prosper TX to Help Keep Public Safe
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event