Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 417
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom 236
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
Similar on eTradeWire
- AXUS Travel App Platform Integrates Arch RoamRight to Simplify the Purchase and Use of Travel Insurance
- edjuster and Encircle Integrate Platforms to Streamline Contents Valuation Process
- Obamacare Open Enrollment - How To Enroll for 2020 Health Insurance
- Creative Partnership Between MarineMax and United Concierge Medicine's Virtual ER Improves Care, Saves Money
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Insurtech Company UE.co
- What Is a Business Owner's Policy Insurance?
- "What Kind of Insurance Leads Should I Buy?"
- UMIP's Partner Announces Company Name Change and Launch of Religious-Focused Sub-Brand
- EMC Insurance Adopts Full Suite of CLARA analytics AI-Based Products
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Insurtech Company UE.co Creates DMS Insurance To Support Digital Performance Marketing Needs Of Insurance Companies
"Accreditation in the BBB is by invitation only," says Steve J. Bernas, President & CEO of the Better Business Bureau serving Chicago and Northern Illinois. "And only those businesses that meet our high standards, and pass the review process are approved by our Board of Directors."
As with all businesses that are Accredited by the BBB, Insurance Navy has committed to the BBB Code of Business Practices. The Code is a comprehensive set of policies, procedures and best practices on how businesses treat consumers. These standards call for building trust, embodying integrity, advertising honestly and being truthful. Bernas adds "To maintain their accreditation a business must be transparent, honor their promises, be responsive to their customers, and safeguard their privacy."
"We are proud to be a BBB Accredited Business," said President Fadi Sneineh. "In today's world it is imperative that our customers know how seriously we take our commitment to excellence and good customer service. Achieving BBB Accreditation exemplifies that goal."
More on eTradeWire News
- Todd Schowalter Launches "Road Flower Films" To Produce Steaming Entertainment For Niche Audiences
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts Offers Six Memorable Concerts
- Mounts Botanical Garden of Palm Beach County To Host Annual Spring Benefit in Palm Beach Sunday, Ap
- Tax Lien Investing Workshop on Saturday - With The Tax Lien Lady
- Modelling In Canada, A Big Success For Me ― Loverboy
Insurance Navy offers consumers quality insurance at economical prices. "Our desire is to stay focused on what we do best; provide outstanding insurance services and unsurpassed customer service," said Sneineh.
For more information contact: Anel Herrera at email@example.com
The Better Business Bureau: As a private, non-profit organization, the purpose of the Better Business Bureau is to promote an ethical marketplace. The BBB helps resolve buyer/seller complaints by means of conciliation, mediation and arbitration. The BBB develops and issues reports on businesses and nonprofit organizations and encourage people to check out a company or charity before making a purchase or donation.
About Insurance Navy
Protecting and educating customers are Insurance Navy's top priorities. Insurance Navy is ready to work with everyone's insurance needs and collaborates with multiple insurance providers in order to offer the most competitive prices on the market. Insurance Navy's customer base may be growing but they remain dedicated in providing everyone a warm, personalized experience.
- TCBY to Offer Free Deal for Veterans
- LivingLens Ranked Number 36 in 2019 Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50
- FineCraft Contractors Completes Recent Major Remodeling Project
- Big Trees Inc. Helped a Seattle Company Transplant Large Trees
- New Partnership for Faster, More Productive Clinical Trials
- A Teenage Girl Discovers Faith in Unexpected Ways
- Wildeck, Inc. to Showcase Suite of Access Products at MODEX 2020
- Drug testing clinic introduces one-stop mobile testing, background checks delivered onsite
- Two Experienced Business Leaders Bring Home Helpers to Valley Stream Region
- Walmart Names Beaumont Products as Veteran-Owned Supplier of the Year
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Attorney Greg Jordan in Orlando
- Eltropy Delivers Quick & Impactful Results for ICCU
- Tucker Company Worldwide Reaches 89.6% Digital, GPS-Based Visibility, Up From 16.4% Last Year
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- Your Used Mazda3 Awaits You!!✨
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Aloft Miami Doral as a Platinum Member
- Anthology Woods Launches New Website to Showcase Reclaimed Wood Products
- Reach for the Stars ~ Rocket Competition National Winners Honored by AIAA, NAR and NSS
- Community Medical Clinic aims to reach more local students in School-Based Health C
- Dionne Warwick Announces Holiday Fundraiser For Educational Institute