Popular on eTradeWire
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
- Nevada's Car Seat Replacement Guidelines for Children
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
Similar on eTradeWire
- Progress Capital Arranges $6.6M Refinance at 2.54%
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Takes Action to Ensure Employee & Client Safety from Coronavirus
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 10 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q1 2020
- Fintech Working to Help Hospitals Ease COVID-19 Financial Burden
- Ascensus Appoints Lori Zeman as Division Vice President, Western Region
- In The Global Battle Against Covid-19, MarketDesk Offers Free Use of Its Content Distribution System
- In Coronavirus-Infected Volatile Markets, Advanced Algorithms Give Fact-Based Early Warnings
- Datavalet Helps Teams Work Remotely During Covid-19 Crisis
- Henderson Franklin Expands Litigation Team and Welcomes Prominent Trial Attorney Jerry Olivo
- Free Job Postings for Legal Tech Gigs, Supporting Workers and Small Business Owners
According to Miracle Miles' press release regarding the matter, their team has welcomed Gerard Tamparong, Frank Lee and Michael Treidl. The trio formerly built and managed a $2 billion institutional consulting practice at Payden & Rygel, and will now head Miracle Mile's freshly-launched Institutional Consulting division.
Heading up the new group's client services, Tamparong brings with him more than 20 years in the financial services industry and was most recently the senior vice president and senior portfolio manager in the asset allocation management group at Payden & Rygel.
Also having been in the industry for over two decades, Lee is taking on the role of the new division's investment strategist. He formerly managed Payden & Rygel's equity trading desk, its large-cap domestic and global strategies, as well as the asset allocation group managing portfolios for institutional clients and high net worth individuals.
More on eTradeWire News
- WEBINAR: Recombinant Chromogenic Assay as Alternate Methods for the Bacterial Endotoxins Test (BET)
- Business Coach Peter Stip helpt ondernemers in crisis op Goeree-Overflakkee met gratis webinar en advies
- Excessive decontamination costs force businesses to create their own rapid-response teams
- Updates On Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Small Business Webinar: Build a "Recession Proof" Sales Process and Playbook
According to Miracle Mile, Treidl, who has been in the industry for 10 years, is the new head of operations for the Institutional Investor Division. Previously, he was a portfolio manager in the asset allocation group at Payden & Rygel, working with pension plans, foundations, endowments, Native American Indian tribes, non-profits, and more.
Miracle Mile says the new hires will assist in expanding services to institutional investors, and will include pension plans, foundations, endowments, and non-profits.
Duncan Rolph, a managing partner at Miracle Mile Advisors, stated in the press release, "There is a growing need for full-service, cost-effective providers of investment advice to small and mid-sized institutions who need fiduciary guidance and don't have the resources to do so in-house." He goes on to state that they are now perfectly positioned to fill said need.
If you would like more information about this topic, please email Dawn Hertzel at firstname.lastname@example.org
More on eTradeWire News
- New Music to Help Spread Hope Is Exactly What We Need Now
- Naperville Painting And Epoxy Flooring Company Launches
- EHA COVID-19 Call to Action Public Statement
- From Soap to Soap Opera? Ease Your Heart Escape the Blues with Free Audio Drama Podcast"
- AAA City Removalist's Response to COVID-19
Kupfer & Associates works with RIA firms through every stage of development of their business – from working with break-away brokers on their transition to independence, to creating, designing and structuring new firms and platforms through our whiteboarding sessions, strategic advice and legal implementation, to helping RIA firms grow via deals to onboard new advisors, tuck-ins and mergers & acquisitions to assisting with exit deals and succession planning implementation advice and services. You can visit them at kupferlaw.com.
- Recording Artist with Huge Catalog Of Music Turns Author; Releases Third Book "Clarity Over Conflict" (Going the Distance Beyond Distraction)
- "Olympus Mons" - Visionary Novel Shows the Importance of Finding Water on Mars
- COVID-19 Essentials Tracker App Let's You Know Where to Get Essential Items During the Pandemic
- Revive Responds to COVID-19 Crisis By Launching Accelerated Earnings for Real Estate Agents
- Solves Strips® launches dissolvable strip donation campaign for healthcare workers nationwide
- EverBlock Builds Temporary Hospital for 2,000 Beds for COVID19 Treatment and Recovery in New Orleans
- TV, Film Legend Ed Asner To Meet Fans In Wizard World Virtual Experiences Online Event April 14
- NTI Adds a 4K 10.2 Gbps HDMI Extender via One LC Singlemode or Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
- Bosun's pipe please! Kathleen Varn's novel, Gardenia Duty, has left the pier
- Southern Ocean Chamber presents April 16 Non Profit Forum "Outreaching in Digital Times"
- Madelaine Petsch, iPOP Alumni, Featured in Elle Magazine April Issue
- Jacob Batalon Featured in Newley Released Quibi Series
- Best Practices for Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Global risk management firm, Anvil Group, acquires airline safety advisory service, FlightSafe
- Visceral Manipulation and Osteopathy
- Device protects healthcare providers from exposure to COVID-19 during intubation
- U.S. Pest Protection Spearheads 'ViroCleanse' Disinfecting Service
- Cozy Siskin launches beautiful new product – Cedar Bird Feeder with Suet Holders
- INFINITI HR's JV with Quad M Solutions, Inc. is Benefiting from Focus on Telehealth & Telemedicin
- Emergency Dental Services in Reading Available from Affordable Dental Solutions