Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Can smelling good change your life?
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Hundreds take to social media to pledge a month of Wellness
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial, Dr. Sabrina Scott Shares The Facts About Expiration Dates
- Art of Lash DC Welcomes New Lash Artist
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- New Showroom Squared platform removes risk and inefficiencies from custom furnishing orders
- Erotic Heritage Museum Presents Mel Gordon's "Voluptuous Panic: The Erotic World of Weimar Berlin Exhibit"
- Chris Janson to Headline Subaru Country Freedom Festival at the Port of Los Angeles October 19
New Orleans, LA – April 19, 2019 – Dr. Nina M. Kelly, Inspirational Storyteller, Coach, Author and Co-Author of The Big Question with Larry King, and Success Mastery and Success Breakthrough with Jack Canfield, recently posted a new article on her website entitled, "Where Gratitude Begins." Dr. Kelly connects gratitude with the need of the collective unconscious to express itself in stories.
Dr. Kelly states, "I believe that gratitude begins with story." She elaborates further, "I also believe that story begins with connection. That connection begins with experiences. For instance, I experience myself. I experience others. I experience something going on around me that involves other beings. These things that happen make me smile, laugh, cry, shout, scream. Then I experience something warm inside that makes me want more of those things that make me smile, laugh, cry, shout, scream." Dr. Kelly emphasizes, "I feel that can only be described as appreciation, thankfulness, gratitude for each and every experience that has caused me to feel such a range of emotions."
According to Dr. Kelly, "Each experience is a story. A story I can retell and conjure up the same feeling I did as it happened." She says, "Carl Jung has written that, "the collective unconscious contains the whole spiritual heritage of mankind's evolution, born anew in the brain structure of every individual." I believe it is that collective unconscious that allows us to connect, to become aware, to have shared experiences, to create stories and to feel a deep sense of gratitude." "To take this one step further," writes Dr. Kelly, " I believe that story is a form that encompasses all that exists under the celestial sky and brings light to the idea that we are all connected beneath an umbrella of unconsciousness. And, that unconsciousness requires a voice, a venue of expression, hence the importance of story."
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
As Dr. Kelly points out, it is her belief that, "This invisible shared human experience is itself cause for gratitude." She continues adding, "Our shared human experiences are told in the form of cultural and spiritual rituals which are story patterns passed down from generation to generation. Our experiences are also told through painting, dance, song, theater. The arts hold the eternal space for story. Artists, or those individuals who actively, consciously seek a deeper understanding of our relationship with this unseen connectivity, brings that understanding to others." Dr. Kelly states, "The artist refines the ability to communicate with humanity on a grand scale, uniting us more intimately with the universal force."
The entire article can be read at https://www.ninamkelly.com/where-gratitude-begins/
About Dr. Nina M. Kelly
Nina M. Kelly is a mythologist with an emphasis in depth psychology, storyteller, author, humanitarian, and cultural and arts activist. She also is an Archetypal Pattern Analyst and Dream Pattern Analyst. Nina's sense of adventure has always been sparked through learning more about people and their cultures. Believing that if you understand a person's culture, stories, myths, and rituals, then you more readily open your world to greater compassion.
Her passion for the art of healing through stories brought her to the place of writing Grace Has A Silent Voice where she honors the silent heroes and the resilience of the human spirit. Working with death and dying patients she acquired a tremendous respect for the proper honoring of story. In her book she acknowledged the silent heroes that walk into our life for a moment then quickly disappear. This inevitably leaves an imprint that continues to remind us there is beauty in humanity.
Nina's doctorate is from Pacifica Graduate Institute in Mythological Studies and Emphasis on Depth Psychology, her dissertation research was completed through Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dissertation: Myth Making and Modern Medicine, A Case of Kidney Transplantation. Her research work included reducing the rejection episodes post-transplant implementing the power of stories and images. She published The Lost Heritage in Psychology at the Threshold.
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
In addition to The Big Question, co-authored with Larry King, other publications by Dr. Kelly include: Success Mastery and Success Breakthroughs, both co-authored with Jack Canfield, Leo Learns A Lesson, Psychology at the Threshold, and Crossing Borders: An Archetypal Exploration in Times of Transition.
Nina has also been actively involved in film production serving as Executive Producer on Dandelion, A New Leash on Life - K9 for Warriors and Larry King – A Celebrated Life.
Nina is also an Archetypal Pattern Analyst and Dream Pattern Analyst where she completed her studies from Assisi International Institute and published Weaving Story Into The Web.
Nina served as an executive film producer for the short film "Dandelion." The film won the judge's award and has shown at several film festivals. She has also served as president of the New Orleans Opera Association, Vice President of the Shreveport Opera Association, president of Southern Repertory Theatre, Chair for Loyola University School of Music Visiting Committee, president and CEO of the Children's Bureau, publishing the history of the Children's Bureau, Saving Wednesday's Child (authored by Mark Cave) and authoring the introduction and acknowledgements. Throughout her tenure, she has served on numerous non-profits boards.
Nina continues to challenge us through the inspiration and motivation of storytelling. She continues to believe that the artform of storytelling and story sharing originate from the heart of everyone searching for expression thus healing both listener and teller.
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th