Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 193
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- How this millionaire app helps to get over the pain of the Notre Dame fire
- Learn How to Become Mentally Strong
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- Make Choices and Find More Space this Spring
- Coolsculpting Los Angeles I Glow Med Spa
- The 10 Prettiest Places to Retire in the Carolinas Announced by Topretirements.com
- Yawm.me handpicked by Startup Turkey to join Top 100 Demo Day
New Orleans, LA – April 11, 2019 – Dr. Nina M. Kelly, Inspirational Storyteller, Coach, Author and Co-Author of The Big Question with Larry King, and Success Mastery and Success Breakthroughs with Jack Canfield, recently posted a new blog on her website entitled, "A Story Of Gratitude." Dr. Kelly expresses her appreciation for the gift of story-telling.
Dr. Kelly asks, "Who doesn't love a good story?" She provides an answer, writing, "I don't know a soul who doesn't get drawn into a well-told tale. I am so grateful for the stories I listened to carefully while growing up and for the wonder those stories created in me."
Nina continues her expression of gratitude, "I am so grateful for the friends and family members I share my life with now and for the stories we share among ourselves." She goes on to explain, "Stories come about as a result of how moments unfold on our journey through life. Some of those moments are sad, frightening and traumatic. Some are exuberant, joyful and unfathomably precious." She emphasizes that, "Most people have a combination of stories that span from the saddest to the most thrilling of experience."
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
The entire blog can be read at https://www.ninamkelly.com/a-story-of-gratitude/
About Dr. Nina M. Kelly
Nina M. Kelly is a mythologist with an emphasis in depth psychology, storyteller, author, humanitarian, and cultural and arts activist. She also is an Archetypal Pattern Analyst and Dream Pattern Analyst. Nina's sense of adventure has always been sparked through learning more about people and their cultures. Believing that if you understand a person's culture, stories, myths, and rituals, then you more readily open your world to greater compassion.
Her passion for the art of healing through stories brought her to the place of writing Grace Has A Silent Voice where she honors the silent heroes and the resilience of the human spirit. Working with death and dying patients she acquired a tremendous respect for the proper honoring of story. In her book she acknowledged the silent heroes that walk into our life for a moment then quickly disappear. This inevitably leaves an imprint that continues to remind us there is beauty in humanity.
Nina's doctorate is from Pacifica Graduate Institute in Mythological Studies and Emphasis on Depth Psychology, her dissertation research was completed through Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dissertation: Myth Making and Modern Medicine, A Case of Kidney Transplantation. Her research work included reducing the rejection episodes post-transplant implementing the power of stories and images. She published The Lost Heritage in Psychology at the Threshold.
More on eTradeWire News
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
In addition to The Big Question, co-authored with Larry King, other publications by Dr. Kelly include: Success Mastery and Success Breakthroughs, both co-authored with Jack Canfield, Leo Learns A Lesson, Psychology at the Threshold, and Crossing Borders: An Archetypal Exploration in Times of Transition.
Nina has also been actively involved in film production serving as Executive Producer on Dandelion, A New Leash on Life - K9 for Warriors and Larry King – A Celebrated Life.
Nina is also an Archetypal Pattern Analyst and Dream Pattern Analyst where she completed her studies from Assisi International Institute and published Weaving Story Into The Web.
Nina served as an executive film producer for the short film "Dandelion." The film won the judge's award and has shown at several film festivals. She has also served as president of the New Orleans Opera Association, Vice President of the Shreveport Opera Association, president of Southern Repertory Theatre, Chair for Loyola University School of Music Visiting Committee, president and CEO of the Children's Bureau, publishing the history of the Children's Bureau, Saving Wednesday's Child (authored by Mark Cave) and authoring the introduction and acknowledgements. Throughout her tenure, she has served on numerous non-profits boards.
Nina continues to challenge us through the inspiration and motivation of storytelling. She continues to believe that the artform of storytelling and story sharing originate from the heart of everyone searching for expression thus healing both listener and teller.
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY