Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 129
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
Similar on eTradeWire
- Samantha Martin & Grand Reopening of Bug's Cat Gym & Yappy Hour at Bug's Dawg Gym/Cat's Night Out
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- Jacksonville - St. Augustine, FL Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To More Buyers For More Money
- The Healing Power of Sound and Presence
- New Thought Scholar Reveals the "Secret" of Think and Grow Rich
- Hello Sustainable Hair: New Mom Gretchen Rossi Partners with OMORFIE
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
New Orleans, LA – July 11, 2019 – Dr. Nina M. Kelly, Inspirational Storyteller, Coach, Author and Co-Author of The Big Question with Larry King, and Success Mastery and Success Breakthroughs with Jack Canfield, recently posted a new article on her website entitled, "Summer Inspires Stories," in which Dr. Kelly exhibits a true sense of love for this season which begins on the longest day of the year, the Summer Solstice.
Dr. Kelly conjures up the very essence of summer writing, "Long, lazy days, soft, warm breezes, and adventures beckon. The music of children laughing and waves breaking on the shore. The smell of hamburgers and hot dogs and fresh-shucked corn sizzling on the grill."
As Dr. Kelly points out, "In our neck of the woods you're likely to be enticed by the aroma of crab and shrimp boils. Summer is the time we feast on piles of fresh caught crabs and shrimp boiled and tossed across the picnic table on newspaper."
"The unhurried pace, the tinkling of ice-cold glasses filled with lemonade and sweet tea," writes Dr. Kelly. She adds, "This is summertime pretty much wherever you live. If it's not waves breaking on the ocean shore, it's the scent of sunscreen and the sound of kids splashing in pools and lakes across the country."
As Dr. Kelly sees it, "Summer is truly an inspiring time of year." She elaborates, "Between the lushness and bounty of Mother Nature the excitement of being able to spend hours outside soaking up the sunshine (with sunscreen of course) and staying outside deep into the night is a true luxury."
More on eTradeWire News
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
- Community help needed for housing solution
According to Dr. Kelly, "A certain sense of freedom fills the soul with joy. Kids don't have to go to school. Many kids head off to summer camp where they may stay up late into the gentle nights sitting around camp fires making s'mores and competing with each other to see who can tell the scariest stories." She adds, "Many adults get to go on vacation during the summer months. Whether it's a stay-at-home adventure, a visit to relatives who live in another state or a totally exotic vacation to an unexplored destination, summer provides a delicious freedom from the daily routine."
The entire article can be read at https://www.ninamkelly.com/summer-inspires-stories/
About Dr. Nina M. Kelly
Nina M. Kelly is a mythologist with an emphasis in depth psychology, storyteller, author, humanitarian, and cultural and arts activist. She also is an Archetypal Pattern Analyst and Dream Pattern Analyst. Nina's sense of adventure has always been sparked through learning more about people and their cultures. Believing that if you understand a person's culture, stories, myths, and rituals, then you more readily open your world to greater compassion.
Her passion for the art of healing through stories brought her to the place of writing Grace Has A Silent Voice where she honors the silent heroes and the resilience of the human spirit. Working with death and dying patients she acquired a tremendous respect for the proper honoring of story. In her book she acknowledged the silent heroes that walk into our life for a moment then quickly disappear. This inevitably leaves an imprint that continues to remind us there is beauty in humanity.
Nina's doctorate is from Pacifica Graduate Institute in Mythological Studies and Emphasis on Depth Psychology, her dissertation research was completed through Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dissertation: Myth Making and Modern Medicine, A Case of Kidney Transplantation. Her research work included reducing the rejection episodes post-transplant implementing the power of stories and images. She published The Lost Heritage in Psychology at the Threshold.
More on eTradeWire News
- Senior Master of the Arts Bob White Seminar Supports Royal Family Kids Program
- Lennar Grand Opens Two New Communities at Fieldstone in Elk Grove on Saturday, July 27
- Cecily Releases New EP, "Awakening Pt. 1"
- Marktech Optoelectronics Awarded Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification
- Versasec Expands APAC Presence
In addition to The Big Question, co-authored with Larry King, other publications by Dr. Kelly include: Success Mastery and Success Breakthroughs, both co-authored with Jack Canfield, Leo Learns A Lesson, Psychology at the Threshold, and Crossing Borders: An Archetypal Exploration in Times of Transition.
Nina has also been actively involved in film production serving as Executive Producer on Dandelion, A New Leash on Life - K9 for Warriors and Larry King – A Celebrated Life.
Nina is also an Archetypal Pattern Analyst and Dream Pattern Analyst where she completed her studies from Assisi International Institute and published Weaving Story Into The Web.
Nina served as an executive film producer for the short film "Dandelion." The film won the judge's award and has shown at several film festivals. She has also served as president of the New Orleans Opera Association, Vice President of the Shreveport Opera Association, president of Southern Repertory Theatre, Chair for Loyola University School of Music Visiting Committee, president and CEO of the Children's Bureau, publishing the history of the Children's Bureau, Saving Wednesday's Child (authored by Mark Cave) and authoring the introduction and acknowledgements. Throughout her tenure, she has served on numerous non-profits boards.
Nina continues to challenge us through the inspiration and motivation of storytelling. She continues to believe that the artform of storytelling and story sharing originate from the heart of everyone searching for expression thus healing both listener and teller.
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep
- Appeals Court Slams ACS and Reverses Judge Milsap of the Bronx
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes work on $3 million renovation project at YWCA of SE Mass
- Built Like a TANK! Aertight Systems, Inc. Releases a Revolutionary New WallMount, Rugged, Modular, Microsoft Windows Server That Replaces Rack and Tow
- The Evolve Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School Gives FREE Jiu Jitsu Classes in Fort Worth
- LOOKING INTO THE SUN by Todd Tavolazzi on Audible, Narrated by Mike Eberhardt
- Gangbangers and A Scorned Woman Seek Justice In "Hair Club Burning (An Inter-Racial Comedy)"