Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 447
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 180
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 154
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 142
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 137
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 129
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 127
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 115
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access 101
Similar on eTradeWire News
- USC Achieves ISO 13485 Certification
- Initiation of Biosceptre's Phase 1 Clinical Trial for First-in-Class Oncology Vaccine BIL06v
- For the 2nd Time, NORCAL Ambulance Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3046 Based on Three-Year Re
- Lineus Medical Selected for Korean Startup Challenge
- Meddco.com - India's Emerging Healthcare Search Engine
- Forum Extended Care Services Achieves Dual Reaccreditation With ACHC
- Mahmoud El-Yassir, M.D. Joins Specialty Eye Institute's Team of Experienced Surgeons
- Remote Area Medical™ to provide FREE medical care in Bradenton, FL
- Engaged in Sphingolipid Research? Check Out Echelon's New S1P antibody Z-P300!
- Invitation from Chair of this year's Immuno-Oncology Conference, this September in London
As part of the agreement Insightra will integrate Medical Vision's products into its "Insightra Surgical Solutions" business unit.
Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
"Medical Vision's innovative and market leading products will allow Insightra to enter the orthopaedic market, one of three identified growth segments for Insightra Surgical Solutions," said Kai Trompeter, CEO & President of Insightra Medical. "We believe that Insightra's global sales infrastructure will allow Medical Vision's innovative technology to reach many new markets, while it will immediately increase our revenues in Europe and the US."
"Being one of the leading suppliers of advanced fluid management systems for arthroscopic surgery in sports medicine, Medical Vision has successfully established several geographical strongholds in the market. We have had very long discussions with Kai and his global management team and were impressed by how well the Insightra team works together, even though they are spread all over the globe, from the USA all the way to India. Insightra's global sales and support infrastructure and its impressive and very efficient supply chain and operational team in Clarksville have convinced us that the Medical Vision business will be in good hands to take the next step into the future. We are very excited about this opportunity of combining Medical Visions strong and unique product offering with Insightra's professionalism and global market reach." said Hans Andreasson Chairman of Medical Vision."
More on eTradeWire News
- To The End Of The World Book 1 in The Best Selling Malamor Trilogy, Finally Arrives in
- Luxury Metal dice are some of the most beautiful dice you will see and are perfect
- Steve Kerby Honored With Invitation
- Take a Trip To The Chowder Capital of the Jersey Shore - LBI Chowderfest September 29-30
- TV topic: Federal Employee Benefits Review Hosted by Les Robinson
- Roger White Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Give yourself a credit boost with professional assistance
About Insightra Medical Inc.
Insightra Medical Inc., through its business unit Insightra Surgical Solutions, designs, develops and markets innovative medical devices serving the hernia, orthopaedic and minimal invasive surgery market. With its sales force in the United States, a wholly owned subsidiary in India and Regional Directors based in Brazil, Germany and Dubai Insightra has a global market reach. For more information, please visit http://www.insightra.com.
- SalusCare Comedy Night Raises $122,317
- Black Panther Movie Actor, Stanley Aughtry, Guest Speaker at 46th Norwayne Alumni & Friends Banquet
- Cask Named to 2018 Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies for the Fourth Time
- 3 Simple Tips on Keeping Up with The Kids This School Year
- Sacred Heart School's Varsity Volleyball Team wins AVCA Team Academic Award
- ICON Management's Bonita National Golf & Country Club Proudly Hires Tennis Director Paulo Barros
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Properties Group Highlands County Award Winners
- Operation Natalie Helps Long Island Fight the Opioid Epidemic
- Expand Learning Solutions: New Ownership Team Promises Unparalleled Growth Opportunities at ELS
- Owner-operators rely on US DOT drug testing consortium
- WhiteHaven Capital and Source Capital Enter the Phoenix Market by Acquiring 98-Unit Silver Tree Apartments
- California Trucking Association Tackles Legislative Issues with "CTA in Action" Video Updates
- RLJ Dental reserves emergency dental care time just for you
- CS Odessa Brings a New Level of Business Processes Visualization with ConceptDraw OFFICE v5
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing Companies, Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Golf Studio in Your Own Home - The Newest Luxury Home Item!
- Carbon fiber rolls have moved into mainstream acceptance
- New York Youth Symphony Launches Musical Theater Composition Program
- Here's A Kansas City Pest Control Company That Doesn't Rely On Expensive Contracts
- Twin Cities Matchmaker Featured on Reality TV Show