Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 884
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cloud based Business Phone System and Services
- L7TR VPS now integrates CoAP to its IoT and CPS network IDE
- LYNXX Networks Upgrades Video Solution to MG-TV
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- Ruby Receptionists Named A Fastest Growing Company for a Record-Breaking 12th Year
- Printek Launches VP420 Mobile Printer Series
- Night Stalker Foundation (NSF) Announces Refocused Mission to Serve the Critical Needs for Night Sta
- Theresa Caragol's Support for Book How to Be a Woman in Technology Benefits Many
- Tango Networks and ASC Team to Bring Compliant Mobile Communications to Enterprises
According to Voice and Video Services VP Jerry Weber, the new solution can also be deployed on a virtual machine if that better suits a provider's operational needs. Building off the APMAX™ Automated Configuration service, this product offers all the same SIP management features, with much more capacity and more supported SIP device models.
More on eTradeWire News
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
About Innovative Systems Innovative Systems is a leading vendor of solutions for North American communications providers with over 800 deployed systems. eLation™, our OSS solution, includes integrated billing, financials, staking, and mapping. The InnoStream™ MG-TV is our one-platform approach to video solutions such as Middleware, VOD, Cloud DVR, Restart TV, Live Streaming, Conditional Access, and the new IS-5112W set-top box. The Innovative Systems hardware platforms also provide enhanced voice and hosted business solutions. For more information, visit www.innovsys.com.
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Invites Residents to Two Hot Topic Luncheons
- Award-Nominated Podcast Celebrates Pride with a Diversity of LGBT Stories
- World's Largest Electric Vehicle Maker Opens First Canadian Bus Assembly Plant
- You're invited: Dig Denver Launch Event on Thursday
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Graduates Class of 2019
- Announcing ChrgD+™ Highly Bioavailable and Convenient CBD Drink Additive Changes the Game
- George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic Bring Farewell Tour To Columbus
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion
- Cancer Survivor Tamara Smith Releases First Novel "The Story Of A Purple Heart"
- Recording Artist & Designer KD The Pharaoh Premiers New Song "Underdogs"
- Celebrating Local Color at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Tropidelic's Freakstomp Music Festival welcomes Too Many Zooz to the 2019 lineup
- New Agent Addition: Sloan's Moving & Storage
- Palisades Model Opening at The San Francisco Shipyard This Sunday, June 30
- mytaptrack® Named "2019 Classroom Tech Solution of the Year" by EdTech Breakthrough Awards
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange