Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 330
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 207
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- Benchmark Receives Connecticut Assisted Living Association Awards
- Veteran antitrust attorney K. Todd Wallace comments on Atrium Health anti-steering case
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- TallGrass Spa and Salon expands CBD offerings
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Learning and Development Becomes a Full-time Role
- The Cost of Braces in Pottstown Only $3,995
- ACCELERATING THE MARCH TOWARD GENDER JUSTICE An expert discussion hosted by Islamic Relief Worldwide
- TTOHC Welcomes Certified Hypnotherapist Tim Ringenberg
- MedTek Introduces End-to-End Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Solution
The Humbles LapWrap® Positioning Pad provides more security for the patient and more versatility for the surgical team with its hook and loop material. The LapWrap® is designed to meet AORN recommendations in "Recommended practices for positioning the patient in the perioperative practice setting" to prevent tissue injury and ischemia often caused by tucking patients' arms at their sides.
IMP's patented MorphBoard® modular pegboard positioning system, along with its two modular end boards, features a lightweight center board that can be easily adjusted to accommodate an obese patient's large abdomen. The Morphboard® is available with IMP's Expand-A-Peg™ Locking Peg, a new hip surgery positioning peg that will not wobble or dislodge from the pegboard hole, providing the most stable peg hip positioning system in the industry.
De Mayo Knee Positioner® with the De Mayo Universal Distractor® -- The patented positioner and distractor come with a single locking lever for precise control of flexion, extension, tilt, and rotation of the knee while distracting the knee during arthroscopic surgery.
Universal Lateral Positioner® is ideal for any surgery requiring the patient to be fixed in a stable, lateral decubitus position.
More on eTradeWire News
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
The De Mayo Hip Positioner® firmly supports patients while eliminating pressure on the patient's abdomen. The lateral positioner is nurse-friendly, making patient lifting unnecessary during positioning. The IMP device features a cross arm that swings away for maximum surgical exposure.
The Large De Mayo Hip Positioner® stabilizes obese patients in the same orientation throughout the surgical procedure. The positioner can be 'built up' around the patient so that OR personnel don't have to lift the patient after being transferred to the operating table. The IMP solution comes with latex-free, single-use pads that protect the patient from excess pressure, while eliminating the potential for cross contamination.
Estape TrenMAX® -- The key component of this positioning system is IMP's proprietary Phase 4™ adhesive gel pad. "The Sticky Pad™" is incorporated on top of the system's base pad and prevents patients from moving or sliding off the OR table. The IMP solution can be used in positioning patients for Trendelenburg procedures in robotic and laparoscopic surgeries.
The TrenMAX® system includes a simply designed strap arrangement for holding patients' arms securely at their sides during surgery. For especially large patient anatomies, IMP not only provides arm strap extensions but has also designed the Estape TrenMAX® Arm Board. The Arm Board virtually expands the width of the OR table, firmly securing the upper arms of the patient. The bottom of the IMP Arm Board is designed with cutouts, as it is made to fit under the OR table in between the straps of the TrenMAX®. Rather than the solid-surface arm extensions employed by competitors, the IMP solution is manufactured to be exclusively used with the TrenMAX® system in Trendelenburg and robotic surgeries.
IMP's lint-free, single-use Universal SteriBump® positioner eliminates the possibility of cross contamination. Its guaranteed sterility also frees up operating room scrub techs, nurses, or physician assistants from having to hold a limb during certain surgical procedures or having to bundle together sterile towels and other cloths to create a make-shift limb support, saving valuable OR and Sterile Processing Department's time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Stand 4 Success: Take Control of Your Health
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
SuperBump™ makes patient positioning during surgical knee procedures simpler than ever, eliminating the need for OR personnel to go under operating table drapes to reposition make-shift bumps or barriers. The sterile, single-use SuperBump™ is designed to accept two, five-pound weights and can be positioned on top of the drapes at any location on the operating table.
TUFFease® gel pads protect the patient's bony prominences from becoming a pressure sore. The gel pad covering is made with a softer, more supple cover for added patient protection, and is more resistant to tearing.
Patient Protective Pads: for use with all positioning devices including the De Mayo Knee Positoner®, De Mayo Ankle Distractor®, Universal Lateral Positioner®, De Mayo Hip Positioners®, Knee Positioning Triangle™, Morphboard®, and Tibial Distractor™. The patient protective pads are a component of IMP's "Value Added Commitment" (VAC) program where participants who use IMP positioners and softgoods exclusively, in accordance with IMP protocol, can receive value-added benefits and services for the life of their IMP positioners.
About Innovative Medical Products
Innovative Medical Products Inc.® designs, manufactures, and brings to market patient positioning devices for healthcare and sports related surgeries. With more than 40 years of experience in supporting hospitals, surgery centers, and clinics, IMP provides positioning products that stabilize and protect patients during navigated, computer assisted and robotic surgeries. IMP devices save hospital and surgery center costs by minimizing staff, decreasing liability and improving the overall patient experience. IMP manufactures, patents and trademarks products to Federal and International standards for quality and safety for both the patient and the healthcare institution. For more information, visit: http://www.impmedical.com
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School
- Architectural design and pre-construction planning