Popular on eTradeWire News
- My Size, Inc. has potential takeover from Alibaba Group 1669
- Seasoned Music Executive Mike Neely Bridges the Gap Between Music & Education 399
- ATEN to Offer HDBaseT Certification Training During Almo 2018 E4 AV Tour 182
- Michael W. Smith Leads "Just As I Am" During Rev. Billy Graham Capitol Service Today 117
- United Premier Soccer League Announces OKC 1889 as New Central Conference Expansion Team 112
- Indie Rapper Hot Dizzy Continues to Spread Energetic Vibes in Music Zone 102
- UP Board exams 2018: Class 10 Science paper and Class 12 Physics paper cancelled due to paper leak
- 2017 Bram Stoker Awards® Winners
- Harbor Associates Expands Suburban Office Portfolio with Thousand Oaks and Valencia Buys for $56 MM
- Jonas Caino Obodoefuna Becomes a Nigerian Igbo Life Peer in the Ancient "Nze na Ozo" Institution
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist, Cynthia Pauley DDS, Elected President of WSDA 2018
- Mark Hastings Blue Springs-LTC Part B Billing
- Calling All Physician Innovators - DocCharge launches its special Physician Innovator Program!
- New York City Invests in Drug Addiction Treatments
- Barriers to Effective Addiction Treatment Programs in Seattle
- Milwaukee Area Dentist Tony Cigno Publishes New Article About Dentistry Advances
- Fasting can accrue health benefits when done right
- Knox Chiropractic & Wellness Is the Ultimate Destination for All Needs
- Liveyon Stem Cells | Regenerative Medicine
- Keep Smiling with Gentle Dental Putney and Make Your Personality Bright and Charming
The Humbles LapWrap® Positioning Pad provides more security for the patient and more versatility for the surgical team with its hook and loop material. The LapWrap® is designed to meet AORN recommendations in "Recommended practices for positioning the patient in the perioperative practice setting" to prevent tissue injury and ischemia often caused by tucking patients' arms at their sides.
IMP's patented MorphBoard® modular pegboard positioning system, along with its two modular end boards, features a lightweight center board that can be easily adjusted to accommodate an obese patient's large abdomen. The Morphboard® is available with IMP's Expand-A-Peg™ Locking Peg, a new hip surgery positioning peg that will not wobble or dislodge from the pegboard hole, providing the most stable peg hip positioning system in the industry.
De Mayo Knee Positioner® with the De Mayo Universal Distractor® -- The patented positioner and distractor come with a single locking lever for precise control of flexion, extension, tilt, and rotation of the knee while distracting the knee during arthroscopic surgery.
Universal Lateral Positioner® is ideal for any surgery requiring the patient to be fixed in a stable, lateral decubitus position.
More on eTradeWire News
- And The Winner Is.... Altima VS Maxima
- L.A. Wolves FC Announces Felipe Bernal as New Head Coach for 2018 Season
- Gold Award Winner - DUNECRAFT - Sparkly Slime
- PERFORMA Launches Extended WWE Shaker Bottle Line
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Inland Empire Celebrates 5 Years with Ribbon Cutting at New Riversid
- Summer Dyslexia Camp in Santa Barbara
- Navy Corpsman US Navy Challenge Coin Released Today!
The De Mayo Hip Positioner® firmly supports patients while eliminating pressure on the patient's abdomen. The lateral positioner is nurse-friendly, making patient lifting unnecessary during positioning. The IMP device features a cross arm that swings away for maximum surgical exposure.
The Large De Mayo Hip Positioner® stabilizes obese patients in the same orientation throughout the surgical procedure. The positioner can be 'built up' around the patient so that OR personnel don't have to lift the patient after being transferred to the operating table. The IMP solution comes with latex-free, single-use pads that protect the patient from excess pressure, while eliminating the potential for cross contamination.
Estape TrenMAX® -- The key component of this positioning system is IMP's proprietary Phase 4™ adhesive gel pad. "The Sticky Pad™" is incorporated on top of the system's base pad and prevents patients from moving or sliding off the OR table. The IMP solution can be used in positioning patients for Trendelenburg procedures in robotic and laparoscopic surgeries.
The TrenMAX® system includes a simply designed strap arrangement for holding patients' arms securely at their sides during surgery. For especially large patient anatomies, IMP not only provides arm strap extensions but has also designed the Estape TrenMAX® Arm Board. The Arm Board virtually expands the width of the OR table, firmly securing the upper arms of the patient. The bottom of the IMP Arm Board is designed with cutouts, as it is made to fit under the OR table in between the straps of the TrenMAX®. Rather than the solid-surface arm extensions employed by competitors, the IMP solution is manufactured to be exclusively used with the TrenMAX® system in Trendelenburg and robotic surgeries.
IMP's lint-free, single-use Universal SteriBump® positioner eliminates the possibility of cross contamination. Its guaranteed sterility also frees up operating room scrub techs, nurses, or physician assistants from having to hold a limb during certain surgical procedures or having to bundle together sterile towels and other cloths to create a make-shift limb support, saving valuable OR and Sterile Processing Department's time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Keith Barrows of 360 Studios and Aaron Heimes of e360tv Partner in innovative eTV production
- Marshall Barnes Returns To Radio To Speak On Stephen Hawking & His Technologies Of Infinity Start-Up
- Local high school string quartet to help settle an old score
- Garrison Collection will be attending the HD Expo
- McCarthy Building Companies promotes Antonya Williams to Vice President
- Klickly To Join Girls' Lounge State of Retail Industry Panel w/ Criteo, Unilever During Shoptalk
- Chokshi Filippone Law, LLC in the Community
SuperBump™ makes patient positioning during surgical knee procedures simpler than ever, eliminating the need for OR personnel to go under operating table drapes to reposition make-shift bumps or barriers. The sterile, single-use SuperBump™ is designed to accept two, five-pound weights and can be positioned on top of the drapes at any location on the operating table.
TUFFease® gel pads protect the patient's bony prominences from becoming a pressure sore. The gel pad covering is made with a softer, more supple cover for added patient protection, and is more resistant to tearing.
Patient Protective Pads: for use with all positioning devices including the De Mayo Knee Positoner®, De Mayo Ankle Distractor®, Universal Lateral Positioner®, De Mayo Hip Positioners®, Knee Positioning Triangle™, Morphboard®, and Tibial Distractor™. The patient protective pads are a component of IMP's "Value Added Commitment" (VAC) program where participants who use IMP positioners and softgoods exclusively, in accordance with IMP protocol, can receive value-added benefits and services for the life of their IMP positioners.
About Innovative Medical Products
Innovative Medical Products Inc.® designs, manufactures, and brings to market patient positioning devices for healthcare and sports related surgeries. With more than 40 years of experience in supporting hospitals, surgery centers, and clinics, IMP provides positioning products that stabilize and protect patients during navigated, computer assisted and robotic surgeries. IMP devices save hospital and surgery center costs by minimizing staff, decreasing liability and improving the overall patient experience. IMP manufactures, patents and trademarks products to Federal and International standards for quality and safety for both the patient and the healthcare institution. For more information, visit: http://www.impmedical.com
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Phil Schwartz
- Military Widows Come to Charles City for Healing, Connecting, and fun
- Pupco Brands Inc. Launching New Products at Global Pet Expo Booth #6352
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Announces 2018 Mining Cleantech Challenge Presenters
- Guadalupe Center President Dawn Montecalvo honored at Florida Community Leaders Dinner
- Cushman & Wakefield Ranking Rises in List of NJ Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Firms
- New Release: The Crystilleries of Echoland, a Children's Fantasy with 82 Illustrations
- Strategic Plan Focus Group to Conduct Last Planning Session on March 26
- Owen-Ames-Kimball completes construction of Creative World School in Gateway community of Fort Myers
- STEM Learning Ecosystems Accepting Applications to Improve Community-based STEM Education
- Targetti targets innovation at Light+Building with dynamic beam shaping from LensVector
- Antop's New Dual Omni HDTV UFO Antenna Offers Twice The Coverage, Delivers Free O-T-A TV
- Local HVAC Company Air & Aero Heating And Cooling Launches New Website
- CGI Addresses Shift in Renter Trends With Debut of Furnished Hotel-Style Apartments in Los Angeles
- Toolkite is the Rosetta Stone of E-Commerce Data
- Exclusive Big Boy Entertainment album stream from Buc$ for Web, Android, & IOS
- Gen7 Pets™ Carry-Me Sleeper™ is a Must-Have For June 22nd's Take Your Dog To Work Day!
- Debt Free Retirement Achieved With Bridging Loan
- Formosa Group's Supervising Music Editor, Alex Gibson, Wins Academy Award For Best Sound Editing
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Continues 2018 Classes with Session Two in Liberty and Bryan Counties