Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer - 250
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 182
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 175
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 174
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 171
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 165
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 154
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 147
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 118
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- CIMdata Releases Series of Country-Specific PLM Market Analysis Reports
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- Dura-Pack Launches Flexible Packaging Webinar Program
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Marabu North America Introduces Innovative Anti-Graffiti Liquid Laminate
- Driving Costs Down While Driving Quality Up-American Manufacturing at Its Finest
- EMO MILANO 2021 Update - Virtual Conference at IMTS SPARK Sept. 23rd @ 10 AM CST
- SourceMe - the new way of sourcing industrial components online
Located in Menifee, California, Inland Products sell their blank tags in a range of materials including; stainless steel, anodized aluminum, brass and plastic, to other companies who in turn personalize them for their own customer bases. These companies include engraving shops, sign and graphics companies, trophy and awards shops, engravable gift companies and printing businesses.
Identification tags are used in a variety of industries including, Aerospace, Building and Construction, Automotive and Marine, Electrical and Plumbing, Engineering, Oil and Gas, Solar and Wind Power, Utilities and All Branches of Government and Military and, over the past 30 years, Inland Products have done business with many major corporations including: Boeing, SpaceX, Vector Aerospace, Bell Helicopter, Marathon Oil & Gas, Shell Oil Company, Valero Energy, Schlumberger, Dupont, General Electric, Apple, Microsoft, Kiewit, Caterpillar, John Deere, Subaru, Tesla, The YMCA, and even government agencies such as the DoD.
"We understand the importance of high-quality identification products that are made to last the lifetime of the item they are identifying, and this is what we always strive to achieve," said Andrew Christie of Inland Products, "Our goal is to listen to our customers and fully understand the intended use and expected conditions that the product would be exposed to and only then to determine our approach to recommending materials and processes to achieve our goals."
More on eTradeWire News
- an Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
Metal tags are a top seller for Inland Products and have long been the most reliable method of labeling critical assets and equipment with important information. These long-lasting pieces can be used blank, engraved, stamped or custom-made in a variety of materials, alloys, sizes and shapes.
Similarly, metal labels are another high-quality, durable product which many companies use to assist with organization or brand building. Inland Products use a process called Duraprint® to create their metal labels, which deposits ink directly into the open pores of the aluminum and permanently locks the ink into the aluminum beneath the surface – leaving these products highly resistant to solvents and abrasion.
Inland Products can also produce top quality metal nameplates in stainless steel, anodized aluminum, solid brass or printed aluminum – which can be engraved, printed or customized to any requirement.
For color-coded metal tags, aluminum tags can be anodized (a process that allows the aluminum to be dyed with any color and sealed into the pores of the aluminum under a transparent sapphire hard oxidation layer), which creates a wearable and premium finish.
Inland Products take pride in producing all of their identification products in the United States using modern, state of the art manufacturing equipment and processes. Their large format, high-speed laser-engraving machines provide engraving etching at the highest quality with bold contrasting features that stand out better than any other marking method and will last for decades.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
You can order any of these high-quality, custom or ready-to-use identification tags from Inland Products online through their simple and speedy online store. There are qualified sales representatives waiting to "chat" with you online if you have any questions about the ordering process or products. Once you've placed your order, you can rest assured that your products will arrive on time or ahead of schedule, in accordance with Inland Products quick service delivery promise.
For further information or PR enquiries, please contact
Phone: 1-800-481-5500 I 951 928-0005
Address: 27271 Ethanac Rd. Ste 100, Menifee, California, 92585
About Inland Products:
Located in Menifee, California, Inland Products have been a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality identification tags for 30 years, creating top-quality engraved metal tags, blank tags, nameplates and metal labels in a range of materials including; stainless steel, anodized aluminum, brass and plastic. You can place your order for your custom or ready-to-use tags at https://identificationtags.com/
Inland Products - Andrew Christie
- Renée Bailey Announces the Release of 18 Things College Students Need to Know
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Barkley Breonna Chili' Taylor Comments! Call Ghostbusters? #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- CGM systems now available to Medicare Beneficiaries
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President