Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 190
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 173
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 116
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 111
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- BPA Platform Provides New Revenue Stream for SYSPRO Partner
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- SmartBear Names Dan Faulkner as New Chief Product Officer
- Coming In Hot: Fintech Is Growing, And So Is USAM Group!
- Eccentex Releases Next Generation Version of Knowledge Base
- MAAT Ups The Ante For Entry Level Dithering
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
- Activision and Electronic Arts Marketing Executive Kimberly Salzer Steps in as VP for Global Marketing of StrongNode.io
Informer Embedded's rebranding is not just a cosmetic exercise. In addition to the new graphic identity, Tad Buck has recently been promoted to Director of the Embedded team. In this role, Tad will be responsible for creating and executing the company's embedded analytics strategy, sales, and expanding Entrinsik's footprint within the software development industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Boca Raton Historical Society Announces WALK OF RECOGNITION Inductees 2021
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
"Tad's sales and management experience, as well as his proven record in the partner and embedded segments are incredible assets for Informer Embedded," said Chris Reeves, VP of Partnerships. "As software complexity continues to expand, integrated data analysis becomes a critical aspect of new software development. Informer Embedded provides a huge opportunity for software developers to enable their customers to tap into their data for improved business decisions."
"The rebranding symbolizes our continuous growth and focus," said Doug Leupen, CEO and Founder of Entrinsik. "Informer Embedded represents what we do and who we serve. It is more than new logos and a name; it is an opportunity to innovate and align our objective with customer needs. Our vision for Informer Embedded is to put end users in touch with their data by providing purposeful, self-service analytics within new software solutions, and our mission is to build a better way for our clients."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Shot by Somi Studios Hosts Shots & Headshots Event to Benefit United Way Annual Campaign
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
Entrinsik develops, implements, and supports software solutions that enable organizations to maximize performance and improve bottom lines. For six consecutive years, Entrinsik has been selected as a member of the DBTA 100, highlighting the 100 Companies that Matter Most in Data. Entrinsik Informer is an innovative, award-winning agile reporting and business intelligence solution used by tens of thousands around the world. Enrole SaaS is a registration management solution for continuing education, workforce development and a vast range of other non-degree programs. Over 3000 organizations around the world use Entrinsik's software every day. For a demonstration or a free trial, call 888-703-0016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.entrinsik.com.
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- Pinnacle Roofing Associates Announces Construction Management Services
- Jason W. Kinander Wins Prestigious Gold Medal Award from the Chicago Electric Association
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
- Used 2017 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto Area!
- Author Releases Debut Non Fiction Best Seller!
- 'Eggstraordinary' Story Awaits Youngsters on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Bosco Tech Black & Gold Gala is November 6
- Central Health Uniform To Host Grand Opening of Waterbury Store On November 10
- Be Taylor Productions Partners With Walmart's Online Store, Introducing Kyndall's World Nationwide
- NTDSW Highlights Demand for Safer Roads in California
- Improved Access to Care for 100 Million+ Patients: Lifemesh Telehealth Module Now Available in OpenEMR
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- Fridge Art Fair Miami Art Week 2021
- Actuated Medical Awarded SBIR Fast Track for Additive Manufacturing of Patient-Specific Masks and Nasal Prongs