Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 176
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 141
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 118
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 116
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland® 110
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 106
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 106
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 102
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Human Brain Imaging of Serotonin 5-HT1A Receptors using 18F-NLX-112 as Agonist PET Tracer
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Chicago Children's Museum Awarded National Science Foundation Grant
- Buck Wild Prepares to Launch New Products; Venom Milk, Dung Beetle Bar, Chinchilla Chips & More
- LDC and ISAR Bioscience Team up to Develop Novel Regenerative Therapies
- MMS Holdings and Sage IT Celebrate 10-Year Relationship with Deep Focus on Intelligent Automation and Bot Development
- Assay.Works and ISAR Bioscience Team up to Develop Novel Regenerative Therapies
- Brendan Sammon joins The Logit Group Inc
- Sales Education Foundation Awards $15,000 in 2019 Sales Research Grant Program
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards
According to the ISF, building a successful Security Operations Center (SOC) can greatly enhance the ability to detect and disrupt cyber-attacks, protecting the business from harm. The ISF's latest report explores the key elements that are integral to optimizing a SOC's performance, realizing operational efficiency and pursuing innovation, and equips organizations with a practical understanding of how to design, establish and enhance a SOC that is both empowered by the organization, and aligned with business requirements.
"In today's business climate, organizations can no longer afford to rely solely on reactive measures. Instead, the priority must be to identify threats, resolve security issues and prevent adversaries from disabling or degrading business operations, said Steve Durbin, Managing Director, ISF. "A successful SOC will demonstrate its worth to business by protecting the organization's reputation, delivering on compliance obligations and embracing a proactive approach to risk management."
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Key Reasons to Attend SMi's 2019 Biosimilars Conference
- 1st Choice Towing Sydney - Setting a New Standard for Emergency Towing
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Black Owned Jewelers, Moijey Fine Jewelry And Diamonds Reboots Brand + Re-Launches Site
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing
Building a Successful SOC: Detect Earlier, Respond Faster equips an organization to build and evolve a SOC of substantial worth to the business by:
· Describing the capabilities that a successful SOC can provide
· Articulating the key considerations for selecting a suitable SOC operating model
· Presenting a framework that provides practical guidance on how to design, establish and enhance a SOC.
The ISF Approach to Building a Successful SOC provides clarity on the elements that are integral to optimizing a SOC's performance, realizing operational efficiency and pursuing innovation. It also equips organizations with a practical understanding of how to design, establish and enhance a SOC that is both empowered by the business, and aligned with business requirements. Whether creating a SOC from scratch or transforming an existing SOC, organizations should adopt the ISF Approach to derive maximum value from their investment. This report will help an organization determine the set of capabilities the SOC should provide and how these can best be delivered to meet business needs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cowtown Electricians Services Is Now Available in Arlington Texas
- Brushwood Media Group brings on Award-Winning Director Len Rosen to direct New TV Show
- DCF Launches New Tuition-Free Four-Year College Prep Program
- Star-Studded Partnership, The Chi Group and International Entertainment Network
- Charles Stinson Named Director of Sales and Marketing of Signature Corporate Housing
"The ISF Approach for Building a Successful SOC incorporates three aspects, which enable organizations to plan for, create and evolve a high performing SOC that supports business objectives. By adopting the ISF Approach, organizations will be better positioned to detect threats earlier and respond faster to cyber-attack," continued Durbin. "The ISF Approach includes a detailed flowchart of SOC activities and explores the respective benefits and limitations of an internal, external and hybrid SOC. The final aspect of the ISF Approach is a framework for designing, establishing and enhancing a SOC, which embodies best practices, distilled from significant ISF Member engagement and research."
Building a Successful SOC: Detect Earlier, Respond Faster is available now to ISF Member companies via the ISF website (http://www.securityforum.org/).
- Saint-Gobain Launches CeraGlide™ Boron Nitride Coatings
- Zen Clipper Precise™ is a Must-Have Product for Cat Owners and a Humane Alternative to Declawing
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- 5 Rules for Your Skin & Body Care from Supermodel and Actress Agatha Maksimova
- Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con
- Real Estate Video Marketing Strategies In 2019
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park now open for nighttime adventures
- The information about autism everyone needs to hear
- The Florida Liquor License Lottery…Simplified!
- Gulf Coast Village appoints Jackie Fair as administrator for Palmview assisted living and memory sup
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Welcomes Kaskaskia College to its Network
- BOOM! Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms Return to Red Bank, NJ for Garmany Boom
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art