Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- More bodies. No accountability
- Fennemore Craig Elects Cameron Johnson as a Firm Director
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- Stange Law Firm, PC Founding Partner Kirk C. Stange Present CLE for National Business Institute
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Private Advising Group PA (PAG) Named "2020 Best Law Firm" by BCG Attorney Search
- Stange Law Firm, PC Founding Partner Kirk Stange and Director of Administration Rebecca Terry Present CLE for myLawCLE
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- Dickson J. Young, Esq., Named to Virginia Business Magazine's 2019 Legal Elite in the Category of Criminal Law
- Justice Tax, LLC is proud to partner with the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA)
Infinnium develops solutions for improving information governance and business decision-making through the effective use of the latest AI technology. It has chosen to participate in ILTACON, as this is the premier legal technology conference for professionals undertaking initiatives in support of the practice of law. The four-day conference will bring together leaders, managers and decision-making legal technologists from small to large law firms, corporate and government law departments, academia and the G100 firms to discover and advance successful legal operation strategies for today's transforming legal industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
ILTACON's StartUp Hub is a curated showcase of emerging companies that are seeking to disrupt the status quo to solve both current and future challenges that impact ILTA members. As part of the StartUp Hub program, Infinnium will provide a presentation to attendees.
Who: Infinnium, application winner of ILTACON StartUp Hub
What: 10-minute presentations
Where: Lounge 1 (Gilligan's Island) in Exhibit Hall
When: 1:15 PM, Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Since Infinnium's launch in February 2019, it has gained recognition as a disruptive startup company. It has already attracted major seed investment, expanded its global information governance (IG) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) solutions in Europe, and won a spot in ILTACON's StartUp Hub. These are just a few major milestones that the company has achieved in its brief existence.
4iG uses advanced technology to gain visibility across structured and unstructured enterprise data. Some example data sources include Office365, SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange and File Shares. It is designed to be used within an enterprise's existing digital ecosystem and is available to be deployed on the premises, in the cloud or as a hybrid model.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
The 4iG platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning. It helps to find, collect, categorize and illuminate important patterns in data—for example, IP or competitive information; sensitive data, such as personally identifiable information (PII) and privileged content; and people, places, ideas and communications. 4iG is the first end-to-end information governance toolset that includes the ability to search, collect, export, remove, move or encrypt documents, as well as redact or anonymize sensitive information within documents.
Visit Infinnium at StartUp Hub #5 in the ILTACON exhibit hall. The company's technology experts will be available to demonstrate 4iG and ObscurePI.
Edge Legal Marketing for Infinnium
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree