Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Author of 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs' Book Appears on Sports Corner Radio Show
Similar on eTradeWire
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Top Cities Where U.S. Manufacturing is Thriving in 2021
- CIMdata's President & CEO to Join a Webinar on PLM Evaluation and Digital Transformation
- One Clean Carton(R) with Post Consumer Recycled Fiber Tests Safe for Pharmaceutical and Food-Safe Secondary Packaging
- Robinson moves into the top 10 on "The Fabricator" FAB 40 list
- MECA's print sleeves enhance flexographic printing for packaging
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Joseph P. Brock, Hired
- CIMdata Webinar on the Cost, Risks, and Rewards Associated with Moving on from a Legacy PLM Solution
- New Episode of the Minds on Manufacturing Podcast Discusses the Growing Need for Gender Diversity
- KOST USA, Inc. has been awarded Top Workplaces Award Three Years in a Row
- Preston Technical Ltd – Launch of Exciting New Website
A poll of 215 tier one and tier two automotive suppliers found that 55 percent are still conducting capability studies in Excel to satisfy the SPC requirements of IATF 16949:2016, a technical specification for automotive sector Quality Management Systems. 30 percent are using real-time SPC software, with 12 percent running SPC software checks manually, either every week, month, or quarter.
Jason Chester, Director of Global Channel Programs, InfinityQS, commented, "The manufacturing sector has been steadily improving its level of digital maturity by moving away from outdated manual processes and legacy technologies. COVID-19 has significantly accelerated this pace of transformation, with many turning to cloud-based SPC tools as a cost-effective solution for staff to monitor the production line in real-time from the safety of their homes, or any location with an internet connection."
More on eTradeWire News
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
InfinityQS works closely with many of the most capable partners in the world who support and drive forward their manufacturing clients' digital transformation objectives. In response to the pandemic, demand for the company's cloud-based SPC solutions has increased dramatically, as end-users seek new ways to maintain business performance and continuity, as well as ensuring staff can work safely while adhering to government guidelines on social distancing.
Jason stated, "It is surprising that despite the recent widespread adoption of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions across the manufacturing sector, such a high number of automotive manufacturers from tier one and two suppliers are still using an inefficient method of manually inputting SPC data into Excel spreadsheets for capability studies. While it is good to see around 30 percent of respondents actively deploying real-time SaaS solutions to satisfy the SPC requirements of IATF 16949:2016, as this is the most effective and efficient approach, it does show that the industry at large still has a long way to go. We also expect that the 12 percent who are still reliant on manually deploying SPC software will soon migrate to the cloud as a way to overcome the many logistical and economic challenges currently impacting this sector."
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
- My Unconditional Love For The Fatherless (My Brother & Me) On Father's Day
- Do the impossible. Forge it to I'm possible
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
"Cloud-based SPC tools have become a key component of the modern manufacturer's digital ecosystem as they can help to drive down costs, increase agility, and enhance competitive edge. Those in the automotive sector should be looking to invest in real-time SPC solutions as a priority, to future-proof their operations and ensure they are as resilient and efficient as possible."
For more, visit http://www.infinityqs.com.
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA