Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 257
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 244
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 164
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 161
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 151
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 148
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 144
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- Proudfoot announces a new leadership for our European, Middle East, Africa and Asian (EMEAA) Natural Resources practice
- Nationwide Boiler Makes Monetary Donation to Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area in Lieu of Postponed Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- Robinson expands its wet paint and powder coating capabilities
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on the SAP-Siemens Partnership
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Trade with Africa® Business Summit Advances U.S. trade with Africa
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Industry-Leading Case Manufacturer SKB Cases Hires Peter E. Schmitt Company
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
InControl Systems is a process automation systems integrator that delivers real-time control, monitoring, visualization, and analysis solutions to the manufacturing and process industries. The company was founded by Patrick Nash and Jan Hemper in 1999 when they began providing control system consulting to the global oil and gas arena.
The business has subsequently embraced the opportunities of connecting real-time, event-driven plant floor systems with transactional business data and enterprise resource planning systems. Six-figure projects with mission-critical impact and quantifiable business results are not uncommon and its successes have earned a loyal customer base across the food and beverage, aggregates, oil and gas, and aerospace industries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Managed IT Network Security Consultancy and Solutions
- Re-Stem-Funded Study Targeting Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging and Age-Related Diseases Published in Science Advances Journal
- Pro's Phoenix Fast-Response Service Has Started
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- The First VCR - Releasing on DVD August 25th, 2020
The systems integrator was looking into innovations that would help its customers improve productivity and reduce their operational costs by providing end-to-end systems from sensor to management. It turned to Enact®, InfinityQS' cloud-based Quality Intelligence platform, as its statistical process control (SPC) analytics engine has the capabilities to analyze critical data and deliver real-time operational insights necessary to improving financial performance.
Jan Hemper, Technical Director, InControl Systems, explained, "Across the manufacturing and process industries we have seen a growing need from customers requesting digital data-driven solutions that can increase productivity and provide a healthy return on investment. We turned to InfinityQS because of their expertise in Quality Intelligence and SPC technology and adding Enact to our portfolio provides a real-time, scalable solution that can help our customers increase their bottom line."
Jan continued, "We were very impressed with the flexibility of Enact, as it allows customers to start small and then grow by increasing their number of users once it has demonstrated a return on investment. This adds significant value to our proposition as improvements gained by SPC can be a major business driver of quality and productivity. We have a number of customers that are also likely to benefit from our other portfolio of services and hope this will further establish our position as their trusted integrator of choice."
More on eTradeWire News
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms For Brokers
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms for Brokers
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own
- Should You and Your Spouse Kiss and Make Up?
- COVID 19 and its affect on builders and developers
Jason Chester, Director of Global Channel Programs for InfinityQS, commented, "The InfinityQS global partner program comprises the best engineering, manufacturing IT, and automation experts in the world, so we were delighted to enter into an agreement with InControl. They have an exceptional pedigree and their team has over 20 years of advanced systems integration experience. By integrating Enact into their core services portfolio, their clients and prospects will benefit from an award-winning platform, backed by a highly capable systems integrator."
For more information, visit https://www.infinityqs.com/.
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
- Angels of the Road Ride for Veterans
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- Calculating Minds Connects Knoxville Students with Math Help
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10
- Solvefory.org Introduces the SOLVE FOR WHY t-shirt campaign
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community