Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 162
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Wisconsin Video Provider Moving to InnoStream™ MG-TV
- IntraCom Systems, LLC Releases VCOM™ WebRTC
- Email service provider adjusts sending policy to not be disclosed
- Tango Networks Unveils Kinetic Cloud Mobile-X Industry's First Global Private Mobile Network Service
- OWI Announces 2019 Top Influencers In Identity
- ICTFax Version 4.0 Released, Open Source Fax Over IP server software
- Brother and Sister form partnership to lead Father's Vision Forward
- Beatriz (Betty) Manetta Honored As A "2019 Women's Business Enterprise Star" By The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Diabolocom reports results for 2018 and a positive outlook for 2019
- Atrex Develops Hybrid Power Management System
"Based on valuable feedback gained from customers across the globe, including several here in the Middle East, we identified a niche for a cost-effective and high-capacity point-to-point solution to operate in license-exempt frequency bands. Driven by a significant market demand for big data connectivity from various sectors of the industry, and leveraging our advanced SDR wireless breakthroughs, we are now able to deliver a range of carrier grade and even easier to deploy and install solutions, like the Quanta 5, which can meet and exceed expectations on bandwidth demands, reliability and interference mitigation in unlicensed bands. This is only one of the strategic steps we have taken to better cater for the 5G revolution," said Kamal Mokrani, Global Vice President at InfiNet Wireless.
More on eTradeWire News
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
Speaking about the relevance of the solution for applications of all types in the Middle East, Kamal continued, "Solutions like the Quanta 5 deliver even higher performance than our previous platforms, making it ideal for any service provider considering the launch of new generation infrastructures aimed at catering to current and future 5G and IoT requirements. We designed this solution as an all-in-one package to enable operators of all sizes to quickly deliver high-capacity premium services to their corporate clients, to interconnect their network nodes wherever they are located, or simply to provide internet connectivity to end users. Quanta 5 can also be deployed as part of a wide area network to connect remote locations to the main control and operations centres, whether for oil & gas companies as a part of their smart oilfield strategy, or for financial institutions wishing to seamlessly connect all their branches and offer better a customer experience."
Other solutions on display alongside the Quanta 5 will include the latest generation of the successful InfiLINK XG product family. Available in new frequency bands, the InfiLINK XG is the ideal solution for unlicensed backhauling in multiple bands such as 2 GHz and 3 GHz for legacy WiMAX and microwave replacements, or 4 GHz and 6 GHz which are specific frequency allocations depending on specific countries. Building on these capabilities, the InfiLINK XG 1000 doubles the capacity of the XG up to 1 Gbps. By supporting two non-adjacent 40 MHz channels instead of a single 80 MHz channel, the XG 1000 can provide connectivity over distances in excess of 60 km, delivering unparalleled reliability and scalability to meet both current and future demands.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
"Whether it is 5G, AI or blockchain, the Middle East, continues to be an early adopter of innovative technology. Coupled with our firm intention of always pushing the traditional boundaries of wireless technology, this makes the Middle East a strategic market for us and central to our growth plans," said Kamal. "With the launch of Quanta 5, and many other new solutions to follow very soon, we believe we have an even more unique and stronger value proposition for enterprises in the private and public sector. My team and I look forward to sharing our expertise and discussing our latest innovations and success stories from around the world with visitors at GITEX."
InfiNet Wireless can be found in Zabeel Hall, Stand Z2-C8
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- JP Reynolds: 'You Don't Go to Yale and Become a Rapper'
- Vino Products: Turning Wine Tasting Into A Perfect Moment
- Sam Silverstein - Global Guru and Tim Sanders - Inc Magazine Top 100
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX
- Homebuyers Reveal Why They are Buying at The Brownstones at New Visions