Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 517
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 218
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 202
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 196
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 192
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 192
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 161
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 153
- Kelly Hyman, a Renowned Lawyer to be a Speaker at Women En Mass 2018 131
- Athonet launches BubbleCloud LTE with full integration into AWS IoT Core
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Can Telcos transform Mobile Data into People Intelligence with Privacy Front and Center?
- Fresh Stock of Most Innovative Set of Cables is Ready to Serve Our Customers
- Flourishing 5G? The critical business case for full fibre
- Customer Experience Management Meet, 29 November 2018, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Vindaloo VoIP Announced Class 5 Softswitch Development for VoIP Service Providers Worldwide
- Accenture, Linklaters, 02, Clifford Chance and Standard Bank to discuss the different strategies for developing the next generation of female leaders
- Dr. Dorothy Guy Bonvillain's Book, "LOVING YOUR LIFE: 7 STEPS FOR MILITARY WIVES" selected TOP 10 Finalist for Global Award
- Evolve IP Recognized as Global Leader for Strategic Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) by Frost and Sullivan
- BT, Vodafone, Goldman Sachs, Linklaters and Providence Equity to discuss the latest innovations across communications and infrastructure
- Cross-Devices Blacklists for Registered tellows Members
"Based on valuable feedback gained from customers across the globe, including several here in the Middle East, we identified a niche for a cost-effective and high-capacity point-to-point solution to operate in license-exempt frequency bands. Driven by a significant market demand for big data connectivity from various sectors of the industry, and leveraging our advanced SDR wireless breakthroughs, we are now able to deliver a range of carrier grade and even easier to deploy and install solutions, like the Quanta 5, which can meet and exceed expectations on bandwidth demands, reliability and interference mitigation in unlicensed bands. This is only one of the strategic steps we have taken to better cater for the 5G revolution," said Kamal Mokrani, Global Vice President at InfiNet Wireless.
More on eTradeWire News
- World's Best Virtual Training System Available
- Dallas Bathtub Services Upgrades To Spray In Bathtub Liners For A 20 Year Life Expectancy
- Say Hello to Halloween 2018 and Few Unknown Facts!
- Epitope Mapping Services Are Now Available at Creative Peptides
- Hindus worldwide appalled at vandalizing of Hindu temple in Sydney suburb
- LemonShark Poké Migrates to Visalia with New Store
- UPSL Announces Julio Cesar Davila as New National Hispanic Ambassador of Soccer
Speaking about the relevance of the solution for applications of all types in the Middle East, Kamal continued, "Solutions like the Quanta 5 deliver even higher performance than our previous platforms, making it ideal for any service provider considering the launch of new generation infrastructures aimed at catering to current and future 5G and IoT requirements. We designed this solution as an all-in-one package to enable operators of all sizes to quickly deliver high-capacity premium services to their corporate clients, to interconnect their network nodes wherever they are located, or simply to provide internet connectivity to end users. Quanta 5 can also be deployed as part of a wide area network to connect remote locations to the main control and operations centres, whether for oil & gas companies as a part of their smart oilfield strategy, or for financial institutions wishing to seamlessly connect all their branches and offer better a customer experience."
Other solutions on display alongside the Quanta 5 will include the latest generation of the successful InfiLINK XG product family. Available in new frequency bands, the InfiLINK XG is the ideal solution for unlicensed backhauling in multiple bands such as 2 GHz and 3 GHz for legacy WiMAX and microwave replacements, or 4 GHz and 6 GHz which are specific frequency allocations depending on specific countries. Building on these capabilities, the InfiLINK XG 1000 doubles the capacity of the XG up to 1 Gbps. By supporting two non-adjacent 40 MHz channels instead of a single 80 MHz channel, the XG 1000 can provide connectivity over distances in excess of 60 km, delivering unparalleled reliability and scalability to meet both current and future demands.
More on eTradeWire News
- CertLibrary Offers Discounted Access to Past Exam Questions
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- Handshake Homebuyers Launches New Website
- LemonShark Poké Continues Expansion in Golden State
- 24/7 Commercial Garage Door Repair Florida
- Fondos Latinos (fondoslatinos.com) Signs Agreement with Western Unión Business Solutions
- RealEstateU – Enrolling New Real Estate License Students
"Whether it is 5G, AI or blockchain, the Middle East, continues to be an early adopter of innovative technology. Coupled with our firm intention of always pushing the traditional boundaries of wireless technology, this makes the Middle East a strategic market for us and central to our growth plans," said Kamal. "With the launch of Quanta 5, and many other new solutions to follow very soon, we believe we have an even more unique and stronger value proposition for enterprises in the private and public sector. My team and I look forward to sharing our expertise and discussing our latest innovations and success stories from around the world with visitors at GITEX."
InfiNet Wireless can be found in Zabeel Hall, Stand Z2-C8
- Rainbow Village Asks Public to Help Homeless Families Feel at "Home for the Holidays"
- Jazzy Queen of Sass Aubrey Logan Comes to the Weinberg Center
- Privacy & Access Council of Canada Participates in National Digital and Data Consultations
- Tcb Records® Has Announced The Re-signing Of "Indy Uchiha"
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mary Donovan as Rehabilitation Aide
- Breakthrough In Accessing The Tiny Magnet Within The Core Of A Single Atom
- Sonu Nigam teams with Grammy winner Jason Goldstein for English Single Release
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Introducing The Mattify Mask Bar: Customizable Face Masks for Oily skin and Acne Prone Skin
- Leadership University brings health care leadership series to Southwest Florida in 2018-19
- This Green Burger Will Give You Nightmares
- Pharad Expands Peel and Stick Appliqué Antenna Offering for L-, S-, and C-band Operation
- DigitalMint Launches Bitcoin Tellers Across Iowa
- SMART Receives Grant from Lakewood Ranch Community Fund of the Manatee Community Foundation
- Love & Pride Relaunches The Erase Hate Pendant To Benefit The Matthew Shepard Foundation
- Bestselling Author and Leadership Coach, Mark Nation, to Deliver Keynote Speech at Startup Week Chattanooga on October 25
- Jeffery Combs, Releases New Podcast: Releasing Anxiety: Living In Flow
- Tee Off For Education Charity Golf Tournament Hosted by Cogenics to Benefit Yours Humanly
- Condition Monitoring of a Mining Quarry for Optimal Production
- Shell Point presents 13th annual Artists and Artisans Holiday Bazaar Nov. 2-3