Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 194
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 177
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ruby Receptionists Ranks 4th Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- CustomersFirst Now Wins Aragon Research 2018 Innovation Award for Customer Journey Mapping
- Qubitekk selected as Winner for CONNECT's 2018 Most Innovative New Product Awards
- Sennheiser Tourguide 2020 system delivers unmatched audio quality
- TMT M&A Awards 2018 winners include Macquarie, Vodafone, Credit Suisse & CityFibre
- Benu Networks Announces Ajay Manuja as Chief Technology Officer
- Hurry Up Greatest Sale Week is Still On!!! "Cyber Monday Sale"
- Execulink Launches their 12 Gifts of Christmas program
"Based on valuable feedback gained from customers across the globe, including several here in the Middle East, we identified a niche for a cost-effective and high-capacity point-to-point solution to operate in license-exempt frequency bands. Driven by a significant market demand for big data connectivity from various sectors of the industry, and leveraging our advanced SDR wireless breakthroughs, we are now able to deliver a range of carrier grade and even easier to deploy and install solutions, like the Quanta 5, which can meet and exceed expectations on bandwidth demands, reliability and interference mitigation in unlicensed bands. This is only one of the strategic steps we have taken to better cater for the 5G revolution," said Kamal Mokrani, Global Vice President at InfiNet Wireless.
More on eTradeWire News
- Business Coach Richard A. Kranitz publishes article on paralegal training
- Explore the Google Pay and How to Use it-Ysupportnumber
- Millennials Are Choosing Not To Get Married but failing at it anyway
- Robert Hilger Named Whistle Stop Gallery 2018 Master Artist
- Jewelove Launches Platinum Love Bands New Season's Collection Online
- Disney's New Award Winning Author Launches "Pop-In" Book Tour
- Business Coach and lawyer publishes article on integrating legal assistants into law office
Speaking about the relevance of the solution for applications of all types in the Middle East, Kamal continued, "Solutions like the Quanta 5 deliver even higher performance than our previous platforms, making it ideal for any service provider considering the launch of new generation infrastructures aimed at catering to current and future 5G and IoT requirements. We designed this solution as an all-in-one package to enable operators of all sizes to quickly deliver high-capacity premium services to their corporate clients, to interconnect their network nodes wherever they are located, or simply to provide internet connectivity to end users. Quanta 5 can also be deployed as part of a wide area network to connect remote locations to the main control and operations centres, whether for oil & gas companies as a part of their smart oilfield strategy, or for financial institutions wishing to seamlessly connect all their branches and offer better a customer experience."
Other solutions on display alongside the Quanta 5 will include the latest generation of the successful InfiLINK XG product family. Available in new frequency bands, the InfiLINK XG is the ideal solution for unlicensed backhauling in multiple bands such as 2 GHz and 3 GHz for legacy WiMAX and microwave replacements, or 4 GHz and 6 GHz which are specific frequency allocations depending on specific countries. Building on these capabilities, the InfiLINK XG 1000 doubles the capacity of the XG up to 1 Gbps. By supporting two non-adjacent 40 MHz channels instead of a single 80 MHz channel, the XG 1000 can provide connectivity over distances in excess of 60 km, delivering unparalleled reliability and scalability to meet both current and future demands.
More on eTradeWire News
- PPGJ Founder, Artika Tyner, Marks 400th Anniversary of Slave Arrivals in the U.S. with Ghanaian Trip
- Ryan Boyer Expert Realtor Keller Williams-shares Documents You Need for Mortgage
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Keller Williams shares A Kitchen Remodel Worksheet to Help You Cut Costs
- Jaime Girard Now Serving As Executive Director for River Ridge at Avon
- Rare 1917 Imperial Russian government 4% savings bond commands $12,810 at Archives Int'l Auctions
- Stellar-Nominated Producer Nathan IMPACT Jolley Hosts 6th Annual Jazz Performance and Toy Drive
- 2 DA MAX Records LLC CEO Erica Roberts @2damaxrecords @ericaroberts82
"Whether it is 5G, AI or blockchain, the Middle East, continues to be an early adopter of innovative technology. Coupled with our firm intention of always pushing the traditional boundaries of wireless technology, this makes the Middle East a strategic market for us and central to our growth plans," said Kamal. "With the launch of Quanta 5, and many other new solutions to follow very soon, we believe we have an even more unique and stronger value proposition for enterprises in the private and public sector. My team and I look forward to sharing our expertise and discussing our latest innovations and success stories from around the world with visitors at GITEX."
InfiNet Wireless can be found in Zabeel Hall, Stand Z2-C8
- The World's First Art Fairs - The Eight Impressioinist Exhibitions of 1874-1886
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cancun Grill Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors Announces January Guest, Chris McClatchey
- Vibration Monitoring of a Gas Turbine in a Refinery
- Shore Buddies successfully raised $10,544 from 132 supporters on KICKSTARTER in 16 day
- Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS announces Jordan Specchio joins Premier Plastic Surgery Center of NJ
- EPRO Closes Out 2018 With New Team Members
- 1964-The Tribute Brings Their Fab Four Show Back to the Weinberg Stage
- Local business, Oxford Summer Courses wins big at the business Oscars
- Tyler Perry taps award winning actor, comedian and social media sensation Blameitonkway for Madea's Farewell Play Tour
- U.S. Bank Continues Partnership with Project Access In Southern California
- Kahana & Feld Partner, Courtney Winzeler, Elected Secretary and Treasurer for OCBA Construction Law
- Novo Precision Spotlighted in Senator Murphy's "Murphy's Monday Manufacturer"
- Save Up to $5K in Flooring Upgrades with Lennar's Holiday Sales Event!
- Hip-Hop Duo Fwey Ends 2018 With A Chart-Climbing Banger!
- PODS Wisconsin Offers 6 Smart Storage Tips for the Holidays
- Chupp Installed as 2019 President
- Paramount Acquires CKE ATM Solutions, Founder Mike Kerans to Join Paramount's Subsidiary Sharenet
- Deep learning democratizes nano-scale imaging
- Inland Empire Veteran Finds a New Way to Combat Market Challenges and Buy Their Family Dream Home