Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
- Breach Force: CyberSec Teams Look to Advanced Tools and Capabilities to Prevent Cyber Attacks
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-1 Released
- Donation by Televergence Solutions Sets in Motion Far-Reaching Ripple Effect Benefitting Women in Tech
- Feedonomics Hires Gary Kerr as Director of Business Development
Company shareholders at PayPerHead decided to take the organization in a new direction after noticing how the per head industry appeared stagnant. Feeling that simpler, yet more comprehensive and accessible tools were in need, PayPerHead decided to step up their game to meet the demands of an ever-increasing segmented market, and far more tech savvy market.
A couple of key value propositions with the new PayPerHead website are access to the industry pioneering Agent Payment System, which allows for quick, online collections and payouts, and real-time bet alerts that allow per head agents to know when players make large wagers.
PayPerHead marketing director David Neal said, "We felt that with the continued acceptance of sports betting in the United States and throughout the world, it was an excellent time to rebrand and focus on what makes us the industry leader." Neal also added, "We've become much more customer focused, looking to provide our clients with even more enhancements, including real-time bet alerts, an agent payment system that works with both traditional and crypto currencies, and a full suite of sportsbook management tools.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
Payperhead knows that rebranding is the first step in helping their customers lead their individual sportsbooks to new and greater heights. Neal further stated, "We'll continue to improve and expand PayPerHead.com so that our agents can continue to grow their online betting companies."
PayPerHead had already offered best in class per head industry tools like a layoff account, the ability for agents to change betting lines via the digital line mover and the option to offer online casinos, both live dealer and digital along with online race book betting.
The company also publishes the Bookie U Blog, which helps agents keep up daily on what's going on in the sportsbook industry and will continue to offer world-class betting options on everything from football and basketball to cricket, esports, rugby and international soccer leagues. Finally, PayPerHead's rebrand puts all their tools, including the Agent Payment System, into a single package for only $13 per head.
Already the industry leader, PayPerHead's rebrand was based in large part on current agent feedback for a more mobile friendly user experience as well as sportsbook industry expert opinions. The company hopes to maintain and build it's per head industry leading status.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
PayPerHead (http://payperhead.com), founded in 1997, is the industry's leading per head online bookie software, providing user-friendly tools and unmatched customer service. PayPerHead.com's agents reach unprecedented profits through its sportsbook software and unmatched list of supported sports. To date, PayPerHead.com has provided service for over 13,000 users with professional and discrete data processing services around the globe. For more information visit http://www.payperhead.com.
For more information, please contact:
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC