Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 199
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 189
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 172
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 135
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 131
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 112
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nationwide Boiler Makes Monetary Donation to Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area in Lieu of Postponed Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- Robinson expands its wet paint and powder coating capabilities
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on the SAP-Siemens Partnership
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Trade with Africa® Business Summit Advances U.S. trade with Africa
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Ellison Doors Outfit LEED® V4 Platinum Certified Bank of America Tower
Bryan Ottens, President of the Peter E. Schmitt Company offered the following comment, "After representing cases in NY Metro for well over a decade, we are incredibly excited to announce we are now representing a premier brand. SKB and PES share many of the same company values, and we are thrilled to be partnering with them."
"We are excited for the opportunity to partner with PES to represent us in the NYC Metro market" notes Jerry Andreas, Sr. VP of Music Sales at SKB Cases. "This market is incredibly important and with PES's vast history and resources dedicated to the MI Retail and AV markets, we believe that this partnership will provide the necessary support for our brand for years to come."
SKB Cases prides itself on a philosophy of constant innovation that strives to accommodate customers' needs. With military-grade features like waterproof, impact-resistant construction and easy-to-operate trigger latches, all SKB cases have been designed to provide the ultimate functionality, customizability, and highest-quality transport protection for music and Pro AV gear available today. All segments of the MI industry—including instruments, DJ gear, lighting, broadcast, and photography—have relied on the familiar SKB logo as a symbol of uncompromising quality and unsurpassed durability for more than four decades.
More on eTradeWire News
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Chance Trahan Discusses His Chances At Becoming President
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
About the Peter E. Schmitt Co.
Founded in 1926, the Peter E. Schmitt Co. is the leading manufacturer's representative in the New York metro region focusing on the MI retail market, Corporate AV, Broadcast and Staging and Rental. We are continuously expanding and are focused on long term growth into new emerging markets.
About SKB Cases
Incorporated in 1977, SKB Cases is the industry leader in musical instrument equipment cases and rack systems. Constantly innovating, SKB Cases strives to accommodate the needs of the professional musician with the highest quality transport protection available anywhere. All SKB brand hard cases are backed by an unconditional lifetime warranty.
- Luxury Apartment Community The Ryan in Phoenix Now Leasing
- Belle Epoque icons Toulouse-Lautrec, Alphonse Mucha prevail in Poster Auctions International sale
- Rep. John Lewis Your Work Was Not In Vain
- Earn Extra Cabbage, Trade Recycled Mobile Phones on HaggleUp
- Flagler Sportfishing Club Annual Classic Fishing Tournament Set for August 24, 2020
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Is Tilting Windmills With New Single "I, Don Quixote"
- New Simple Logger Series of Data Loggers from AEMC
- Educe Group Receives SOC 2 Certification
- Would you hand your 16-year-old son the keys to your new Ferrari?
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Now Available for Retail at Independent Pet Stores, Vets and Groomers
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- New MASTERS Podcast Features Melissa Yamaguchi with Feng Shui Strategies for These Unsettling Times
- B&O Railroad Museum Launches Farmers Market As Community Outreach Safe Shopping Event
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman