Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- TREEHAUS is planning to reopen on Friday, May 29th 2020
- Fashinnovation To Host 2nd Worldwide Talks 2020 Virtual Summit, And 3D Runway Show On World Environment & Oceans Day
- Apparel company to donate $9.5K to family of Texas police officer killed in April ambush shooting
- Why Off the rack wedding dresses in Sacramento is a good choice for future brides?
- Spirit Jersey® Introduces Collaboration with Compton Cowboys℠
- Charity raises more than $31K for family of slain Nevada sergeant
- 10th Annual Spring Yarn Community Event!
- 1 Million Virtual Eyewear Try-Ons (and counting!) - a Revolutionary online shopping tool
- American lifestyle brand Shield Republic donates $20K in memory of Washington State Patrol Trooper
While responding to the disturbance call, Officer Leath was struck by gunshots from the apartment. She died after being transported to the hospital.
Through Shield Republic Charities' Hold the Line fundraiser for Officer Leath, special USA-made apparel including t-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, hoodies, ladies' tank tops and decals will be made available for sale, with 100 percent of net proceeds donated to Officer Leath's family via the Central Indiana Police Foundation.
More on eTradeWire News
- ramsac receives Best Company award and named one of top companies to work for in the South East
- Retail Consultancy Brand RetailRecovery Launches Providing Free Support to the Retail Sector
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- Easy Daily Cash Your Source To Get Free Traffic To Your Website
- Make happiness possible every day, starting today
The 24-year-old officer and mother to a young son had served with the Army National Guard prior to joining the IMPD in late 2017. A graduate of Southport High School in Indianapolis, she had dreamed of serving as a police officer since she was a child.
"We were so sad to hear of the untimely death of a rising Indiana police officer," said Charlie Romero, spokesperson for Shield Republic. "On behalf of the Shield Republic family, I want to extend our sincere condolences to the Leath family and the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department as they grieve the loss of this young hero."
View the Hold the Line fundraiser page for Officer Leath at https://www.shieldrepublic.com/collections/charity/products/100-donation-hold-the-line-officer-breann-leath.
Shield Republic's Hold the Line fundraisers have donated in excess of $100,000 in 2020 to the families and units of fallen first responders, police officers and K9 police dogs.
More on eTradeWire News
- HurixDigital Hires Ex-Google Executive Sameer Bora as EVP - Operations & Delivery, to Focus on the Online Learning Needs of Educational Institutions
- Jules Wilson Design Studio Completes Full Interior Design for The Place at Fifth + Broadway
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Local Kelowna Spin Studio In Lower Mission Opens Its Doors After Covid Closure
For more information about the Shield Republic Charities, contact email@example.com.
About Shield Republic
Established in 2016, Shield Republic is an American lifestyle brand based outside Raleigh, North Carolina. The company offers creative, fresh apparel and merchandise embodying American pride. Everything sold by Shield Republic is designed and manufactured in the United States. Shield Republic appeals to patriotic Americans passionate about personal strength, second amendment rights and military strength. Through Shield Republic Charities, the company shows appreciation to soldiers, first responders and their families.
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- MBA Spring Tour Kicks Off June 6
- Barrymore model home now open in Brightwater
- ECoffeeFinder.com Launches New Coffee Mug Collection
- Attorney Dan Geherin Gives Advice Among Unrest
- Pfizer Supports the Human Growth Foundation's Virtual 5K Run & Walk for Kids' Growth
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Office Supply Solutions Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
- AdaptiVision appointed exclusive dealer of Zoomax products in New England
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Lee Hendershott
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- SEEAG And Growers Provide Over 4,000 Bags Of Fresh Produce To Local Farm Workers
- Safety is the top priority for pressure vessel manufacturers
- Network Services Group and Sweetwaters Partner Together
- Gwinnett's Seaboard Junction Well-Poised for Summer Move-Ins