Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 236
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 224
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 216
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 155
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 113
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Silicon Review Names Badu Networks One of the "50 Innovative Companies to Watch in 2020"
- Americans Bombarded by 9.4 Billion Political Robocalls This Year, Says Nomorobo Report
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020
- Smart lifespaces key to unlocking 5G revenue potential
- Personalisation not dead, just evolving
- Waveband Communications Introduces Next-Gen MOTOTRBO PTT Products
- Evolve IP Appoints Pete Stevenson as CEO and Randal Thompson as CRO to Drive Next Phase of Growth
- Award-winning author and journalist Jennifer Moss to deliver a Keynote speech at Connected Virtual Tech Event
- Contact Centers Can Boost Proactive Notification Strategy with INI OutboundStudio™
- Darlene Pope to Chair the Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th and 17th
According to NLBC CEO John Greene, people are still buying televisions at a record pace, and not to check email or to surf the internet. Greene believes consumers have not lost their interest in video, but they do want the best experience possible, whether from traditional IPTV or over-the-top streaming. Greene says that rural video providers are at a crossroads now because a segment of customers want to cut the cord, but a larger segment of older customers just want to push a button on their remote and watch TV. Greene who has been using the HLS streaming component of MG-TV, says that the experience rivals YouTube TV, and in some cases is better. One advantage of live streaming from a local provider is live customer service according to Greene, saying that the live national streamers do not offer that personal experience that rural consumers are accustom to.
More on eTradeWire News
- The So Dreamy Company Brings Style, Comfort and Quality to Bedtime
- Preventric Announces new CEO and Executive Leadership Structure
- The Collection partners with local fire departments for Spark of Love Toy Drive
- Junexa Premiere Video for "Lifeless"
- Los Angeles "Dia de los Muertos" drive-thru experience honoring those lost to COVID-19 Nov. 1 - 15
Single-Source Support Tools for HLS and IPTV are a Must Greene says that a huge advantage of having the Innovative product is that technicians can support both delivery methods from the same subscriber management system on the InnoStream™ platform. With a greater emphasis on minimizing service calls these days, Greene says anything that can be done with a mouse click instead of a truck roll reduces costs and protects the health of our technicians and our customers.
About New Lisbon Broadband and Communications
Servicing East Central Indiana, NLBC offers business and residential services that include broadband, video, and voice solutions. Visit: www.nlbc.com
About Innovative Systems
Innovative Systems is a leading vendor of solutions for North American communications providers with over 800 deployed systems. eLation™, our OSS solution, includes integrated billing, financials, staking, and mapping. The InnoStream™ MG-TV is our one-platform approach to video solutions such as Middleware, VOD, Cloud DVR, Restart TV, Live Streaming, Conditional Access, and the new IS-5041W set-top box. The APMAX™ hardware platform provides enhanced voice and hosted business solutions. For more information, visit www.innovsys.com
- Is Physical Therapy Covered Under Health Insurance?
- ERN VIP Getaways announces new resale metrics
- Heritage at Middletown to host hard hat tour!
- Asphalt Shingle Shortage Will Delay Storm Damage Repairs
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- Groundbreaking automated lead generation, voicemail software now works with landlines
- Construction Company Advises Caution with DIY Projects
- Characteristics of Effective ABA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida nets $38,000 at RedSnook Catch & Release Charity Fishing Tournament
- More Than Paper Adds New Raised Foil Holiday Greeting Cards to Website
- Concertex Provides Comfort with Plume
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Long-Term Care Insurance Deduction Limits Increase By Up To $420
- Paul Rusesabagina seizes the East African Court with complaint against Rwanda
- Northern Building Systems Is Newest MBMA Member
- Michelle Hill Named Chief People Officer for Sunrise Management
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Jeremy Jorgenson Named New Executive Search Consultant at Sagency
- Elite Benefits of America uses podcast to help businesses find the right insurance
- Springfield Dentist Offering Conventional and Implant Dentures