Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 416
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 169
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 145
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 140
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 126
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 113
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 110
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Global Diabetes Care Devices Market (2018-2025)-GMI Research
- Middle East Power Tools Market (2018-2024)-6Wresearch
- DMS Releases Quarterly Report on Higher Education Demand Generation
- The US Coffee Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)
- Sri Lanka Stationery Market (2018-2024)-6Wresearch
- ALAN PERER: Child Abuse Victims Coming Forward Need Legal Guidance
- The Relevancy Group releases their new CDP Buyer's Guide and Issue 18 of The Marketer Quarterly
- Myanmar Stationery Market (2018-2024)-6Wresearch
- U.S. Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2018-2022)
- Africa Solar Water Pump Market (2018-2024)-6Wresearch
India Self Priming Pumps market witnessed a steady growth during 2014-17 owing to increasing government initiatives to spur the residential development in the country along with rising infrastructure development and increasing farm mechanization. Further, the market is expected to witness a higher growth owing to increasing electrification of rural areas and rise in the number of industrial and residential units during the forecast period.
According to 6Wresearch, India Self Priming Pumps market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2018-24. Rising population along with government Schemes such as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) to construct home for economically weaker section and Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yajnas (DDUGJY) for Rural Electrification are likely to emerge as the key driving factors for the growth of India Self Priming Pumps market over the coming years. In India Self Priming Pumps market, domestic players acquired dominant market revenue share of over 90% in 2017, which is expected to continue during the forecast period.
Explore Press Release : https://www.6wresearch.com/press-releases/india-self-priming-pumps-market-share-forecasts-size-growth-opportunity-shipments-cagr-players-trends-news-company-profile-insights.html
More on eTradeWire News
- Diesel Particulate Filter Testing with Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Addison Parks Celebrates Fun & Successful Grand Opening
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast Region
- Titan Steel Structures is now offering FREE SHIPPING on buildings in the Continental United States!
- Windmills Model Homes Now Open in Tulare
- Keri Systems Inc Unveils New Logo
According to Rishi Malhotra, Sr. Research Analyst, Research and Consulting, 6Wresearch, "Electric Self priming pumps are expected to record a healthy growth due to increasing electricity rate and development of infrastructure in rural areas. Diesel pumps, on the other hand are expected to witness a decline in the market share due to high ownership and operating costs."
"Moreover, 1-3 HP self-priming pumps gained the maximum share in terms of volume as these meet the current power requirement for residential and irrigation applications, whereas in case of Head range, below 30 meters range recorded maximum volume share due to its prevalence in industrial and commercial applications, followed by 30-50 meters range, "Rishi further added.
According to Siddhant Sharma, Research Analyst, Research and Consulting, 6Wresearch, "Northern region held major market revenue share for Self-Priming Pumps attributed to increasing infrastructure development activities, especially in the residential and industrial sectors."
"Additionally, the Eastern region is also expected to witness sound growth which is mainly attributed to ongoing/upcoming infrastructure projects, including increase in the number of manufacturing units coupled with rise in mining activity and development of the commercial sector," Siddhant concluded.
Some of the key players in India Self Priming Pumps market include- Kirloskar Pumps Ltd., Havells India ltd., C.R.I. Pumps Private Limited, Flowmore Pumps, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd., V-Guard Industries Ltd., Grundfos Pumps India Private Ltd., Texmo Industries, KSB Pumps Ltd. and Xylem Water Solutions India Private. Ltd.
More on eTradeWire News
- Escribe Publishing Announces Newest and Fourth Book in John A. Brennan's Signature Series
- Free Home Buying Seminar on Staten Island | Martino Realty
- Final Opportunities at Parkside at Old Friendship in Buford, GA
- Everything You Need To Know About Personal Statement Writing Services
- Solo Merav Trunk Show August 24th-26th
- 2018 West Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE Head Coach Greg Moore
- Web and mobile application development
"India Self Priming Pumps Market (2018-2024)" provides an in-depth analysis with 28 figures and 31 tables covered in more than 110 pages. The report estimates and forecast the overall India Self Priming Pumps market by types, applications, HP range, Head range and regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
For Sample Pages & Detailed Report Description Visit : https://www.6wresearch.com/market-reports/india-self-priming-pumps-market-2018-2024-forecast-by-types-electric-diesel-head-range-horse-power-applications-residential-agriculture-industrial.html
6Wresearch is the premier, one stop market intelligence and advisory center, known for its best in class business research and consulting activity. We provide industry research reports and consulting service across different industries and geographies which provide industry players an in-depth coverage and help them in decision making before investing or enter into a particular geography.
For Further details, please contact:
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Now: +91-11-430-24-305
- #Naked Trees: Censored aka My Trees Don't Wear Pants Installation Art Exhibit
- Rising Dallas Eclectic Soul Singer Latoya Cooper "The Songstress" Teams Up With Top Talent On Hot New Single
- Cement prices continue positive momentum in 2Q 2018
- Jauch Reinforces Battery Expertise
- Acclaimed Michigan Poet Looks at the Human Need to Explain and Measure
- Tim Birkey Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Econo Mega Supermarkets Puerto Rico Implements ADC's Interscale Scales Manager and Sees Results
- Loc Performance Products wins government contract for armoring Multiple Launch Rocket System
- Carlisle Events Presents Winter AutoFest 2019 – Now with Corvettes (Lots of Them)
- Rebuttal to Oregon Senator's Editorial on Matt Kavanaugh Nomination
- Bittick's Western Success Leads Authors To Ride With The Outlaws
- Phillip Rigsby and Matt Bresee Combining Real Estate Businesses in Naples, Florida
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Present Two Amazing Exhibitions: GARDEN OF LIGHTS & TWISTED
- PES Announces Launch of Extreme Makeover to Company Website
- Norman Rockwell's Four Freedoms Reinterpreted for Today
- Music Resources @MusicDBN @AlmsIntlMusic @Music2Deal @GlobalMusicProj @AWAL @MusicSubmit
- Lynn University offers tickets to inaugural Bachelor of Fine Arts performances
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Menufy Partners with DoorDash to Enable Food Delivery for Restaurants
- Resinate Materials Group® Welcomes Jason Rochette, Ph.D. as Research Associate