Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pride Month: Latinx Podcast "De Pueblo, Católico y Gay" celebrates two-year anniversary
- Hola Mexico Virtual Theater to continue with online screenings of acclaimed Mexican films
- HurixDigital Hires Ex-Google Executive Sameer Bora as EVP - Operations & Delivery, to Focus on the Online Learning Needs of Educational Institutions
- Attn: Media Companies: Don't let another Halloween Season go by without doing this very special kind of Halloween Promotion
- LITE IS ON FIRE, Twenty Episodes and a Wide Variety of Guests So Far
- Great Graduation Gifts For Unusual Times - Astrology Reports
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- GoDog Sports Announces Launch of CommunityStream Live Streaming Video Service for Churches, Places of Worship, Local Governments and Community Events
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- Great Books to Read to Kids Stuck at Home
"Insanity" was directed by Female Filmmaker of the Year Christine Chen, whose recent projects include an Academy Award qualifier, and features an all-Texas cast and crew.
From messy relationships to audition failures to movie stars, the show gives the audience a funny glimpse into the daily lives of very complicated people.
"This was one of the most fun projects I have ever been a part of because it's just such a genuine and funny look at show business from the eyes of real people trying to make it," said Chen, the 2017 Austin Film Revolution award-winner.
Featuring intimate fourth-wall breaks, seductive fantasy sequences, and creative inner monologues, "Insanity" consists of four episodes with a runtime of 1 hour and 38 minutes, collectively being pitched to networks as a pilot. The producers hope to be picked up and funded for an expanded Season 2.
More on eTradeWire News
- AXEcitement as Stumpy's Hatchet House Reopens in Middletown Governor gives the OK to open
- ExpressCells to Present in BIO Start-Up Stadium Next Week
- Concertex Brings Tranquility to Coated Fabrics with Warp
- From Boot Laces to Beautiful Faces: Army Vet Launches New Cosmetic Line
- Centum Financial Services Announces Manitoba's First Mortgage Program for Nurses
Positive Reviews Already Pouring In
"The show is hilarious," said Rudy Apolinar with Rudy's Movie Reviews. "I loved it. I love the clever writing, the locations…four episodes honestly wasn't enough for me. I wanted more. There are so many characters I want to know more about. This was a tease and I want more!"
"A nice mix of humility and wit, without being cheesy," said Michael Druck, an-Austin based casting director. "An amazing cast -- the perfect example of all the actors that make Texas special."
Cast and Crew
The show was created and written by Paulina Manseau and Jeff Brody, who also star in front of the camera. Other main actors include Katusha Robert, Adam Duncan, Jennifer Lauray, and Jonathan Flanders.
This project was produced by Carbon Based Films, a full service production house based in San Antonio.
For more information, or to schedule media interviews, press only:
For more information on "Public Displays of Insanity":
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- Association of Corporate Counsel of St. Louis Chapter Donates $2,500 to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Adaptiva Introduces OneSite Cloud
- RFiD Discovery teams up with Apitrak to provide multi-technology IoT location tracking platform
- Free Welcome Back Video For Reopening Salons and Spas
- Beyond Spots & Dots Launches $15,000 Women-to-Women Grant Program
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Local HVAC Manufacturer's Representative Provides Free LG VRF Training
- PropertyMarket.com.mt Helps Real Estate Agents Sell and Rent Properties in Malta During COVID-19
- Good Humor celebrates 100 years with a Licensed Apparel Line!
- Local HVAC Company Offers Effective Solution for Protection from COVID-19
- New USB-C Charging Station Emerges as an Ideal Solution for 1:1 Take-Home Technology Models
- Onward Holdings Seeking More Land For Commercial Development
- Mark Goldstein joins Telgian Fire Safety as Director of Operations
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens newest Southwest Florida location
- Blake is thrilled to announce the details of debut album
- Attorney Rudolph Wm. Sohl Joins Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL
- School District of Lee County seeks career-changers, college graduates to fill teaching positions
- Healthcare Network opens new Nichols Community Health Center
- MazzMedia Wins Silver Telly Award