Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Utah-based Surplus Lines Company Launches New Tax Filing Technology: InsCipher Connect
- New Arizona Law Will Increase Minimum Insurance Coverage Requirement
- Charles Nowicki of World Wide Land Transfer, Inc. Elected PLTA President
- Regency DRT/DKI awarded prestigious Phoenix Award
- PDGM Workgroup, Including QIRT Executives, Submit an Advisory Letter to CMS
- Lapels Dry Cleaning expands clothing restoration services
- TRISTAR Embraces Artificial Intelligence with CLARA analytics
- Three Honored at IMUA 89th Annual Meeting
I will meet with you, at your convenience, to discuss your Medicare options. I understand that no one type of Medicare plan will work for everyone. You might find that a Medicare Advantage plan most closely meets your needs, another person, even in the same family, might decide that a Medicare Supplement plan, along with a Part D Prescription plan, works better for them. I can provide the assistance that you deserve to make an informed decision.
Not so surprisingly, seniors have questions about health care – especially Medicare. Even with all of the information out there you may still be wondering what medical services and expenses Medicare actually covers and which of these are not covered. But most importantly, you want to be sure that when you require medical treatment your Medicare coverage provides sufficient benefits to meet your needs and which Arizona Medicare Advantage, Arizona Medicare Supplemental and/or Arizona Part D Prescription Drug plans would be best for you.
I am an Arizona resident and also a Medicare Beneficiary. I provide Medicare Insurance service for Arizona residents. I am compensated by the companies and plans that I represent so there is no charge to you!
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
To learn more about all the Medicare plan options that may be available to you, including original Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Part D Prescription Drug Plans and Medicare Supplement (Medigap) or to arrange a meeting, call me at 602-390-8573
As a Medicare beneficiary in Arizona . . .
There are many options and many plans available for you to choose from in Northern Arizona, Sedona, Verde Valley, North Phoenix, Anthem, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Scottsdale, Sun City, and Surprise. Picking the right plan may seem overwhelming! If you are eligible for Medicare you have several choices. You can have Original Medicare and if you want prescription drug coverage, then you must also join a Medicare prescription Drug Plan (Part D).
If you choose original Medicare you may want to consider coverage that fills gaps in Original Medicare coverage. You can choose to buy a Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy from a private company.
Instead of original Medicare you can choose to join a Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C) (like an HMO or PPO), and the plan may include Medicare prescription drug coverage.
If you don't join a Medicare Advantage Plan or other Medicare health plan, you'll have Original Medicare.
Medicare has Four Parts:
• Part A (Hospital Insurance) – Medicare Part A generally includes hospital insurance that pays for inpatient hospital stays, care in a skilled nursing facility, hospice care, and home healthcare. Most people don't have to pay a monthly Part A premium because they or their spouse paid Medicare taxes while they were working.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
• Part B (Medical Insurance) – With Medicare Part B, you will have coverage for medically-necessary services, including doctors' services, outpatient care, clinical laboratory services, home healthcare, outpatient hospital services, blood services, and some other medical services that aren't covered by Medicare Part A. Medicare Part B is optional and the Medicare beneficiary will generally pay a premium for this.
• Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans) (https://arizonamedicareadvisors.com/medicare-options/medicare-advantage/) – Medicare Advantage plans are offered by Medicare-approved private insurance companies and are an alternative to Original Medicare since they include all benefits and services covered under Part A and Part B. If you join a Medicare Advantage Plan, you'll still have Medicare but you'll get your Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) coverage from the Medicare Advantage Plan, not Original Medicare. Medicare pays a fixed amount for your coverage each month to the companies offering Medicare Advantage Plans. .
• Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (https://arizonamedicareadvisors.com/part-d-penalty/)) – Medicare drug plans help you pay for medically necessary brand-name and generic prescription drugs at participating pharmacies in your area. The plans are administered by Medicare-approved private insurance companies.
Contact a Medicare Broker at https://AZMedicareBroker.com
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform