Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 385
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 181
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why A Bad Driving Record May Cost You Money
- AdvisorSmith Releases the 'Average Cost of Cyber Insurance' Study
- TRICOR Insurance received a national ranking as one of 2019 Best Places to Work in Insurance
- The Patient Activation Measure® (PAM®) Assessment to be Incorporated into Select CMS Alternative Payment Models
- Third Party Administrator Alternative Service Concepts Named a 2019 Best Places To Work In Insurance
- Altair Integrated Services Selected as Best Tech Startup Finalist in 2019 Timmy Awards
- IAOP Announces Its 2020 Awards Season
- We Insure Group, Inc. names a new Chief Revenue Officer, Peter Crowe
- We Insure Group, Inc. names a new Chief Development Officer, Chris Pflueger
- New study looks at whether your business writing is effective
I will meet with you, at your convenience, to discuss your Medicare options. I understand that no one type of Medicare plan will work for everyone. You might find that a Medicare Advantage plan most closely meets your needs, another person, even in the same family, might decide that a Medicare Supplement plan, along with a Part D Prescription plan, works better for them. I can provide the assistance that you deserve to make an informed decision.
Not so surprisingly, seniors have questions about health care – especially Medicare. Even with all of the information out there you may still be wondering what medical services and expenses Medicare actually covers and which of these are not covered. But most importantly, you want to be sure that when you require medical treatment your Medicare coverage provides sufficient benefits to meet your needs and which Arizona Medicare Advantage, Arizona Medicare Supplemental and/or Arizona Part D Prescription Drug plans would be best for you.
I am an Arizona resident and also a Medicare Beneficiary. I provide Medicare Insurance service for Arizona residents. I am compensated by the companies and plans that I represent so there is no charge to you!
More on eTradeWire News
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
To learn more about all the Medicare plan options that may be available to you, including original Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Part D Prescription Drug Plans and Medicare Supplement (Medigap) or to arrange a meeting, call me at 602-390-8573
As a Medicare beneficiary in Arizona . . .
There are many options and many plans available for you to choose from in Northern Arizona, Sedona, Verde Valley, North Phoenix, Anthem, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Scottsdale, Sun City, and Surprise. Picking the right plan may seem overwhelming! If you are eligible for Medicare you have several choices. You can have Original Medicare and if you want prescription drug coverage, then you must also join a Medicare prescription Drug Plan (Part D).
If you choose original Medicare you may want to consider coverage that fills gaps in Original Medicare coverage. You can choose to buy a Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy from a private company.
Instead of original Medicare you can choose to join a Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C) (like an HMO or PPO), and the plan may include Medicare prescription drug coverage.
If you don't join a Medicare Advantage Plan or other Medicare health plan, you'll have Original Medicare.
Medicare has Four Parts:
• Part A (Hospital Insurance) – Medicare Part A generally includes hospital insurance that pays for inpatient hospital stays, care in a skilled nursing facility, hospice care, and home healthcare. Most people don't have to pay a monthly Part A premium because they or their spouse paid Medicare taxes while they were working.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
• Part B (Medical Insurance) – With Medicare Part B, you will have coverage for medically-necessary services, including doctors' services, outpatient care, clinical laboratory services, home healthcare, outpatient hospital services, blood services, and some other medical services that aren't covered by Medicare Part A. Medicare Part B is optional and the Medicare beneficiary will generally pay a premium for this.
• Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans) (https://arizonamedicareadvisors.com/medicare-options/medicare-advantage/) – Medicare Advantage plans are offered by Medicare-approved private insurance companies and are an alternative to Original Medicare since they include all benefits and services covered under Part A and Part B. If you join a Medicare Advantage Plan, you'll still have Medicare but you'll get your Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) coverage from the Medicare Advantage Plan, not Original Medicare. Medicare pays a fixed amount for your coverage each month to the companies offering Medicare Advantage Plans. .
• Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (https://arizonamedicareadvisors.com/part-d-penalty/)) – Medicare drug plans help you pay for medically necessary brand-name and generic prescription drugs at participating pharmacies in your area. The plans are administered by Medicare-approved private insurance companies.
Contact a Medicare Broker at https://AZMedicareBroker.com
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit
- Identifying Water Meter Tampering Using a Data Logger
- Tampa Bay's Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival!
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
- KaTom Growing Again Investing More Than $12 Million
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Main Street Waterbury Announces 2019 Main Street Community Partnership Award Recipient, John L. Hopkins, CEO of Post University
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Week 4 Shake-Up: All-City Classic 302 Legends League