Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 189
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 180
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 106
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Graphene Technology to Deice Aircraft Enters $1.30 Billion Deicing Market: Time Saving, 477% More Efficient & Less Toxic
- CAN Bus Logger Keeps Cambridge Racing Team Competitive
- Verdego Aero To Provide Hybrid-electric Power As Propulsion Option For Asx Mobi-one E/vtol Aircraft
- AIM Aerospace Awarded Contract for Exhaust Ducting for Boeing 787 Aircraft
- Buhler Consulting, LLC to Assist Aerospace and Defense Companies
- John P. Nordhaus, inventor, leader in North Shore Unitarian Church, World War II veteran
- Cobra Carbide Invests $10 Million for Expansion
- Contact Traverse Legal PLC for professional help with any drone-related legal issue
- Navy Awards Emerging Technology Ventures SeaPort NxG Contract
January 10th 2019.
Indaer has signed today an agreement that involves the purchase by an undisclosed local airline of its MRO business in Colombia.
Upon completion of the transaction, Industrial Aeronautica S.A (doing business as Indaer before this deal) will continue to operate the MRO now under control of the airline. The brand "Indaer" will remain the property of the original founders of this important Latin American aviation consulting company. Indaer will continue providing consulting, engineering and technical services to leasing companies and operators around the globe now under a new corporate structure and rebranded as "Indaer Aviation Technical Services S.A.S".
More on eTradeWire News
- Emerald Brand Announces the Formation of the Emerald Eco-Squad™
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
Juan Osorio, CEO of Indaer, expressed his satisfaction with the deal: "We are very happy to sell our MRO division to this airline and to see it become a model of efficiency and technical capabilities, while we focus on the consulting and engineering business with our new corporate structure at Indaer".
Industrial Aeronáutica S.A. is a Medellín based MRO founded in 2002. It provides heavy maintenance and repairs for the turboprops market including ATR, King Air, Pilatus, among other aircraft types. It is currently certified as Part 145 under the authorities of the USA, Colombia, Ecuador and Guernsey. The company was originally composed of two major areas: MRO Division and Consulting and Technical Services Division.
Sebastian Jimenez - Mgr. Sales Egineering
- Enter To Win A Fully Restored 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2019 Corvette ZR1!
- Conroe Growth to Attract Job Seekers From Around Region to 7th Annual Job Fair
- Allied Wallet Taps into $16 Trillion Market
- 2019 Predictions for Turkey's Property Market and Foreign House Buyers
- Scott Stevens Offers Thriller Ebook For Free!
- Dallas Lifestyle Influencer Recommends New Amazon Influencer Program
- Mobil Steel Achieves AISC Quality Fabrication Standard for 13th Consecutive Year
- St. Eval Candle Company Installs BPA Platform to Integrate Shopify with SAP Business One
- NEW KOMPLEMENTS from Ambiance Bain
- Features of American Airlines Manage Booking-Ysupportnumber
- Sons and Daughters of Italy: The Fashions and Faces of the Regions of Italy
- Kelly Strauss Named Virginia Auctioneer of the Year
- Nelson Creek Outdoors announce its release of Lucky 7 Synthethescent Preorbital Licking Branch GEL
- ChiXi Consultants – What to Watch in the Markets – US Consumer Outlook
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification Malcolm Shepherd
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Midwest Expansion with Cedar Rapids Inferno SC
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification Malcolm Shepherd
- TriBic Software Announces Beta Release of Box Office Ticketing Solution
- Torrey Hills Technologies, LLC Pledges to donate toward those affected by the government shutdown