Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Perle launches IRG5000 Industrial LTE Routers for M2M and IIoT
- MAM Brings the Experts in Artificial Intelligence & Supply Chain Management to Gearing Up Conference
- Accelerated Work Effort Creates AWE Across the World
- ECoffeeFinder.com Celebrates Coffee Beans For A Better World Made in Kenya
- Telliant Systems Expands their Services with QaaS for Testing Software Applications
- Xometry Acquires Shift, Europe's Largest On-Demand Manufacturing Marketplace
- Ushio America Introduces New California Title 20 Compliant LED PAR Lamps with High Candela
- AMETEK CTS No Longer Calibrating or Repairing Equipment After The Warranty Expires
- Large pressure vessel manufacturers must meet specific codes
- MSI Mold Builders expanding operations in Greenville County, South Carolina
For the nine months ended September 30, 2019, total sales from continuing operations were $10.81 million, compared to total sales of $10.44 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2018. The $370 thousand increase resulted from an increase in sales of Supplies of $870 thousand, partially offset by a decrease in Systems revenue of $400 thousand. Net income from continuing operations was $298 thousand, or $0.02 per share, for the nine month period, compared to net income of $718 thousand, or $0.04 per share, for the comparable period last year.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
Marc Perkins, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company stated, "The Ink Jet Printing business continues to show strong revenue growth".
The Company posts current financial statements and other important information on PinkSheets.com (http://www.Otcmarkets.com; symbol: SORT.PK), as well as the Company's own website (http://www.incjet.com).
About inc.jet Holding, Inc
Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Norwich, Connecticut, inc.jet Holding, Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiary inc.jet, Inc. (together, the "Company") operates in the Ink Jet Printing business. The Ink Jet business designs, develops, markets and services ink jet imagers as well as sells product into the packaging industry emphasizing product traceability. The Company's products are dependent upon proprietary technology and require especially skilled engineers and technicians to design, enhance and produce them to meet customer needs. Inc.jet Holding, Inc. is publicly traded on OTC Pink Sheets under the symbol "SORT.PK". Additional Company information is available at www.incjet.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- Rapid sFLC assay shows good clinical concordance when compared with other sFLC assays
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- FreeMind Launches New Collection Of Advanced Sleep Meditations To Solve Sleep Deprivation Epidemic
- From New York & Dubai to the Land of the Morning Calm: LDJ Capital expands with LDJ Korea
- DonnaInk Publications features Black Friday to New Year's Light Sale
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- NFL Great Shawne Merriman To Host The 17th Annual "Lights On" Coat Drive to Benefit Veterans
- Atlanta Sales Leadership Community Announces Meeting Dates and Topics for 2020
- VIP Internet Radio is pleased to announce Pete Canavan as Partner at 10-year Celebration Dec 6, 2019
- $10K A Month In 12 Months – Live Webinar from The Tax Lien Lady
- USDA restriction on states' SNAP administration weakens national safety net
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert