Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 318
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 230
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- PYNKTALKS: Rachel Richardson talks entertainment styling
- The Benefits of Digital Marketing Internships
- CBT Software Provides Affordable Resources For Struggling Businesses
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- Enrollment Resources Earns A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- TRENIQUES: A Star in the Making: Jasmine Metivier
- Matcha Design (Tulsa) Named a Top B2B Creative & Design Company in Oklahoma by Clutch
"We're honored to receive this recognition for our growth as a company. It's a hard-earned reflection of over 12 years of remaining focused on the revenue, leads, and brand growth of our clients," says Scott Thomas, Co-founder and Chief Experience Officer at MODintelechy.
More on eTradeWire News
- What are the Royal Jordanian Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy?
- SOAR Performance Group and TheFork Earn Brandon Hall Award for Best Sales Leadership Development Program
- EVENT - How and Why Activist Lawyers "Sue The Bastards"
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Investment Mortgage Loans for Investors Investing Outside Asia
Not only have the companies on the 2020 Inc. 5000 been very competitive within their markets, but the list as a whole shows staggering growth compared with prior lists as well. The 2020 Inc. 5000 achieved an incredible three-year average growth of over 500 percent, and a median rate of 165 percent. The Inc. 5000's aggregate revenue was $209 billion in 2019, accounting for over 1 million jobs over the past three years.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000. The top 500 companies are also being featured in the September issue of Inc., available on newsstands August 12.
"The companies on this year's Inc. 5000 come from nearly every realm of business," says Inc. editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. "From health and software to media and hospitality, the 2020 list proves that no matter the sector, incredible growth is based on the foundations of tenacity and opportunism."
More on eTradeWire News
- Question Time for Rwanda's President Paul Kagame
- Did LightskinKeisha Clone Georgia Rapper Flii Boi Breeze's Song "Get In Dea"?
- FDA approval wrist blood pressure monitor for everyone
- Cardiff Auto Wreckers Announce Company Extension
- Identity: The Podcast Consuming the Industry
The annual Inc. 5000 event honoring the companies on the list will be held virtually from October 23 to 27, 2020. As always, speakers will include some of the greatest innovators and business leaders of our generation.
MODintelechy is a full-service, data-driven creative and marketing agency based in Austin, Texas. Founded by Maria Orozova and Scott Thomas, MODintelechy integrates creative, digital and data solutions to drive continuous growth and deliver outstanding customer experiences for mid-market and global brands. For a full listing of projects and capabilities, visit http://modintelechy.com.
- Greater Brookfield of Commerce an Honoree at MMAC's Focus on the Future Awards
- Public Relations Society to Name New York's Best Communication Campaigns
- New Research Reveals TN K-12 Students Need Math Help
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Welcomes New Team To Serve the Alachua Community
- Doctors Launch Online Course to Fight Chronic Inflammation and Disease
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Adam Ereth, candidate for Mesa Water Board, District 2
- Andy Hueller and INtense Publications Announce the Release of Life in Increments
- Income Property Organization forms new partnership with District Capital
- Durand Bernarr New Album "DUR&" Premieres at #1 on Apple Music R&B Albums
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship
- Letter written by Albert Einstein in 1943 condemning racism and segregation in the U.S. is for sale
- Laura Ruszkiewicz Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- TVS Nostalgia Network Adds Jackie Gleason Portfolio of Legendary Shows to Post Cable Network
- Guadalupe Center announces date, sponsorship opportunities for 'Circtacular' virtual event
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
- Airlines Misrepresent COVID Risks From Flying - Expert
- Spectra360 Named To The Staffing Industry Analysts List Of Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms
- Lake Tahoe Homeowner Sues Real Estate Brokers Alleging Fraud & Conspiracy in Property Transaction