Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Flipping the Script: Native Moto Adventures challenges the male dominated motorcycle world with female-led tours
- Find Sanctuary This Winter in San Miguel de Allende's Hotel Hacienda El Santuario
- Preview THE LIBERATORS, the Travel Bag Delivering Utility and Inspiration this Sunday 12/08/19
- Prakas & Co is now handling the exclusive leasing for Brickell Bay Boardwalk
- Travel Influencer Barry Hoy joins Gayborhood Agency as Travel Campaign Manager
- SN Travel Wins Prestigious British Travel Award
- Know about the classes and booking procedure of Frontier Airlines- Ebiztown
• "Navigating Leadership as a Female Founder" with Carly Hulls
• "Achieving Success on a Global Scale: Pitching Brands for Products, Payments and Press Tips" with Kirsty Leanne and Pola Henderson.
• "Reaching More Than One Audience with Bilingual Content" with Sophie Sanchez.
• "The Ethics of Sponsored Content" with Rachel Heller.
• "Legal Issues That Could Hiccup Your Content Creation and How to Avoid Them" with Kristina Liburd.
More on eTradeWire News
- Man Van London website refurbishment
- Art talk by South Dakota Landscape Artist Jessie Rasche at JFAC Gallery on December 10th
- SciTech to Present at Biotech Showcase 2020 in San Francisco
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- The World's First Vegan Game Series | PlantBasedMunchies.com
"We're honored to be bringing so many talented and inspiring people together, particularly for our first event in Europe," said Ariel Goldberg, WITS Program & Creative Director. "Our lineup spans the globe, with presenters representing everywhere from Australia to Saudi Arabia, the Caribbean to South and Southeast Asia, and of course Latvia itself."
For the full schedule and list of workshops, panels, and presentations, visit www.witsummit.com/europe/schedule/.
''We are truly happy and proud that Riga will be hosting one of the main gatherings for tourism and travel influencers this year – the Women in Travel Summit (WITS)," said Vita Jermoloviča, the board chairwoman of the Riga Tourism Development Bureau.
The Women in Travel Summit is the premier event for travel influencers, creators, and industry. WITS Europe is the newest annual event building upon Wanderful foundations across the Atlantic to a broader global audience. It will take place on November 8 -10 at the Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel in Riga, Latvia.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Kid on The Block Shows You How To Make Money
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Sip, Shop and Stroll First Time Event In Woodstock, Georgia
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
Wanderful is a global lifestyle brand that leverages the powers of sisterhood and community to help women travel the world. With nearly 40,000 members worldwide, Wanderful connects travelers through events in 46 global cities, group trips, global events like the Women in Travel Summit and Wanderfest, and an international, woman-to-woman homesharing network. Learn more at www.sheswanderful.com.
Women in Travel Summit
The Women in Travel Summit (WITS) is the premier event for travel's top marketing talent. Creative entrepreneurs, influencers, DMOs, and industry come together to discuss future innovations, build dynamic collaborations, and change travel worldwide, all while supporting and empowering a diverse community of women. WITS is organized by Wanderful.
Justine Abigail Yu
Communications & PR Manager
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery