Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Noncompliance in Federal Program at World's Busiest Airport
- America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies: Revealed
- Guide to renting a luxury villa in Corfu
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- Puerto Vallarta's Costa Sur Resort Offers A Distinctive Wedding Package For Couples And Their Guests
- Explore the Refund Policy of United Airlines
- Luggin' Luggage: Offering Premium Luggage that Combines Convenience with Style
- Midwest Motorcoach Offers Leading Transportation Rental Services in North Chicagoland
• "Navigating Leadership as a Female Founder" with Carly Hulls
• "Achieving Success on a Global Scale: Pitching Brands for Products, Payments and Press Tips" with Kirsty Leanne and Pola Henderson.
• "Reaching More Than One Audience with Bilingual Content" with Sophie Sanchez.
• "The Ethics of Sponsored Content" with Rachel Heller.
• "Legal Issues That Could Hiccup Your Content Creation and How to Avoid Them" with Kristina Liburd.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
"We're honored to be bringing so many talented and inspiring people together, particularly for our first event in Europe," said Ariel Goldberg, WITS Program & Creative Director. "Our lineup spans the globe, with presenters representing everywhere from Australia to Saudi Arabia, the Caribbean to South and Southeast Asia, and of course Latvia itself."
For the full schedule and list of workshops, panels, and presentations, visit www.witsummit.com/europe/schedule/.
''We are truly happy and proud that Riga will be hosting one of the main gatherings for tourism and travel influencers this year – the Women in Travel Summit (WITS)," said Vita Jermoloviča, the board chairwoman of the Riga Tourism Development Bureau.
The Women in Travel Summit is the premier event for travel influencers, creators, and industry. WITS Europe is the newest annual event building upon Wanderful foundations across the Atlantic to a broader global audience. It will take place on November 8 -10 at the Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel in Riga, Latvia.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
Wanderful is a global lifestyle brand that leverages the powers of sisterhood and community to help women travel the world. With nearly 40,000 members worldwide, Wanderful connects travelers through events in 46 global cities, group trips, global events like the Women in Travel Summit and Wanderfest, and an international, woman-to-woman homesharing network. Learn more at www.sheswanderful.com.
Women in Travel Summit
The Women in Travel Summit (WITS) is the premier event for travel's top marketing talent. Creative entrepreneurs, influencers, DMOs, and industry come together to discuss future innovations, build dynamic collaborations, and change travel worldwide, all while supporting and empowering a diverse community of women. WITS is organized by Wanderful.
Justine Abigail Yu
Communications & PR Manager
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region
- West Virginia Writer Highlighted in Greenbrier Valley Quarterly
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Wisconsin Author Debuts A Fresh and Fun Plot in New YA Book
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group LLC Named by REMODELING Magazine to its 2019 Big50 Class of America's Top Remodelers