Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fellow One Research Scientific Body Type Quiz Offers First-Ever Scientific Body Type Identification
- Blooming Health's Collaboration with the AARP Foundation
- Black Maternal Health Crisis Hits Home for CA Woman Catastrophically Injured at UCLA Giving Birth
- Verisys Corporation Expands Operations Globally
- How Massage Therapy Near You Frees Your Body Of Pain So You Move Better, Sleep Better, Feel Better, Without Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, And More!
- Manager of Staff Development - Clinical Resource
- Thomas J Blocker Society Living Legends Gala To Honor Drs. David Satcher & Louis Sullivan
- Missouri Palliative & Hospice Care Announces Clinical Director
- High-Quality and Affordable Braces in Springfield Available from Exeter Orthodontics
- Southampton Dentures from DICE Dental Start at Only $499
"Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain. With so much power to heal and renew, the ability to laugh easily and frequently is a tremendous resource for surmounting problems, enhancing your relationships, and supporting both physical and emotional health. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use."
More on eTradeWire News
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
- Five Snell & Wilmer Attorneys are Ranked as IP Stars In Managing Intellectual Property Magazine
- Matthew Brickman Explains How a Business Is Split During Divorce in 2022
The article continued saying, "As children, we used to laugh hundreds of times a day, but as adults, life tends to be more serious and laughter more infrequent. But by seeking out more opportunities for humor and laughter, you can improve your emotional health, strengthen your relationships, find greater happiness—and even add years to your life."
In addition to all that, "Laughter relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after. Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease."
Barnhart emphasizes the importance of laughter and is one of the reasons he's been entertaining the troops around the world since 1992. "Doing these tours are a way to let those stationed in war zones forget about their stresses even if only for a few minutes and remind them they are not forgotten."
More on eTradeWire News
- San Antonio Burger Eating Contest Challenges Eaters to Finish Five Burgers in Five Minutes
- CB STRAT Takes Center Stage on "World's Greatest!...", Airs on Bloomberg TV July 9th and 23rd
- Remodeled Fischer Platz in Frankenmuth open for summer fun
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
The resident headliner is offering 4 pair of comp tickets to each of his shows during the Mental Health Awareness Month of May.
Just go to https://jokesterslasvegas.com and send an email with the subject name, "Mental Health Tickets and include your name and what night you would like to go in May and Don will confirm back with an email.
Check out this clip from Don Barnhart.
Showtimes for Jokesters Comedy Club are nightly at 8pm and general admission tickets being at 34.95 with VIP and Front row options available.
For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit their website at www.ModernVegas.com (http://www.modernvegas.com/jokesters) or call their 24 Ticket Hotline at 702-483-8056
Comedy News Report
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem
- Tarps Now® Announces Release of Guide to the Best Uses of Fire Retardant Tarps
- Pivo Launches Equestrian Edition Smartphone Mount to Help Horse Riders Train Better
- Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, July 26, 2022
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- New Orleans Mayor Welcomes NOSACONN's Celebrate Africa Week "Essence of Africa" Delegation
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Christian P. Ogata Recognized as a Vegas Inc Top Lawyer 2022
- Specialty Golf Cart Ceramic Coatings by Wash Ninja® Now Available
- T&D Corporation Announces New TR4A Series Bluetooth Data Loggers
- Brett Furman Group Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- Tarps Now® Releases Guide for the use of Clear Tarps for Greenhouse Applications
- The Isle of Hope Marina Announces Sale to TPG Marinas
- Shearwater Health Selects Libman Education for Coder Training
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- The Mogharebi Group Reps Buyer in Sale of Olympia, WA Apartment Community
- JGA Announces Enhancements to Quality Management Services
- ESL Model 4215A-204-1 2 Channel Load Cell Indicator for Measurement & Control of Strain Gages
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Extends $15 Per Month Water Credit; Continues Conservation Rebat